It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHy dosen't the U.S military does a counter coup and restore democracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I find it wierd that soo many poeple know that bush was behind 9\11 and blair behind 7\7.All the U.S presidents are form a single bloodline and all are masons.WHy dosen't the military act and does a counter coup(counter cuz the govt has already been taken over by the shadow govt).Is there any mil personal here?. and what are your views and concerns
And also awtch this 9\11 documentary by alex jones
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-7-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 16-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
A military coup to restore democracy?

President Bush is the rightful, democratically elected president under the Constitution, and all military men swear allegiance to that Constitution. There's no way this would ever happen, and if it did, it certainly wouldn't be a good thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Democracy has never been established to be restored. Democracy has never been on the agenda of the Masonic lodge (I do not say democracy is good or bad) and you are quite right that US is a Masonic country. It has been such since its estabishment and stays like it ever since. It is not by chance that the Great Seal of the Masonic lodge is on the back of the one dollar bill

As to why not change the things? Well, it is hardly possible. Yes, many people know, but the vast majority is always conformistic. Plan of the Masonic lodge from the late 19th century: " Control the masses through control of the massmedia". Masons also have all the Economic power (not only in the States but everywhere, with few exceptions: China, Arab countries). I recommend to everybody: do your research on Rotschield, Citigroup, etc. Read some Crowley... And you will have most of your questions answered.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Restore Democracy? This is Democracy. You have been taught that Democracy which is a form of military rule, is good.
What needs to be restored is the Republic.

Regardless, what you suggest will not happen because the top of the military food chain is picked by "them". You'll not get 0-7 unless you are at LEAST sympathetic to their agenda. 0-8 and above, and you are one of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
“many people know that Bush was behind 9/11”

Its more like many people believe that bush was behind 9/11, see one is you personal belief and not the actual truth don't get the two mixed up next time.
As for a cup to restore democracy? We already have democracy if your just still crying about he majority of Americans voting for Bush in November well I cant help you there, but what is so bad about the Masons?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is strictly based off of my 7 years experience in the US Army.

If you have the opportunity go to a military base or even just the town around it. take a look at the vehicles that belong to the military personnel and see how many Freemason medallions you see on them. Take a look at their fingers and see how many Freemason rings you see.

I'm not sure about the officers as much but a large percentage of the NCOs in the Army are Masons, especially the black NCOs. (This is not a racial comment, just a statement of fact). Also, do a search on Google on "masons in the military" and see what kind of matches you get.

Who is
John Galt?

top topics

join