It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/11/05 abduction story!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You're going to want to listen to coast-to-coast tonight!

If you don't have a radio station near you, you can listen live on this website by clicking in the upper left "Listen Live":
www.kfi640.com...

www.coasttocoastam.com
has a cover story, looks like a younger kid but Peter Davenport is reporting from National UFO Reporting Center. Looks pretty interesting and legitimate!

First hour of the show. Tell me what you guys think, I'll be posting my impressions later.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
He's got three witnesses who are coming on the show tonight as well. A couple of the witnesses think they have lost time and another has an injured foot.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here's a picture of the mark that was left on the guys foot after the "abduction", also a picture of the recount of the incounter.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i could not start streaming it. Can you, please, tell me what happened? It promised to be very interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I was at work while it was on and of course right when the good part hit I had to go to a freakin' meeting.

Their Story:

But from what I heard, it was the man, his aunt, and her two grandchildren. They were on the backroads and suddenly this bright light came up behind them or to the side of them and then went right over the top of them. Then it shot off to a nearby field. The bright lights turned off and a blinking blue light come on. Then after a bit it fired back up and shot straight up in the air.

What I think:

I sounds like a possible abduction occured, they spoke of possible lost time. I think maybe the driver (the man) was abducted and what the aunt saw was them landing and doing tests on him and then they brought him back, perhaps they froze time for her or something? It didn't have the sounds of a hoax at all, interesting to listen to.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Did it happen at 7/11?

I kid, I kid.

I hope the abducters treat them decent.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by NoJustice]

new topics

top topics

join