It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the alan combs show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Feel free to move this if need be. Anyone ever listened to the Alan Combs show on the radio? The other night what was it wednesday night I happened to tune in and he had yahweh on the show. I thought it would be interesting to sit back and listen to this guy after reading everything about him on here. I came away from this interview with two decisions.

1. The guy is racist and sounds to be very militant.
Someone would call up and ask him a question and rather then respond in a civil manner he would berate the calller and call them all sorts of names. In the hour that I listened to him he had nothing to say that was worth anything. The guy wouldnt even let the host of the show talk at all without arguing with him. It was all over the place about how he is a black jew and he thinks the only reason this is happening is because he is black, etc,etc

2. He cant even back up his own story.
Anytime he was confronted with anything remotely technical he went nuts more or less and could only reply with cheap shots and trash talking. One caller called up from the vegas area and basically called his bluff and talked about how he used to watch the old cable tv show yahweh had. And yahweh rather then choosing to try and back his argument up with logical reasoning, he replied with a cheap shot in reference to the callers mother! Ya he is a real prophet of god all right. *shakes head* This guy is a joke and if real true aliens are using him for first contact I shudder to think what they must be like.

When this whole thing first started and I watched the videos I thought maybe just maybe its the real deal but now after listening to this guy I realize he is nothing but a dilusional nut job/

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Whompa1]

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i completely agree with you

hes dangerous

all he speaks is hate and he lies about aliens to spread his hate

i wish he would go off into the desert and leave us alone and get off our media lol

he is just mad cuz no one believes him anymore
he said after the 15th if a spaceship didnt come down he would be a "false prophet"

well hes false alrite

i think hes a really negative person with negative intentions

its only because he keeps verbally assulting everyone and attacking their way of life

i think its funny tho because i dont know of Anyone who believes in him lol
No One....
hehehe it is funny and sad in a way
poor yahweh has no friends

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If he wants to keep believing in the ufos fine whatever. I think the truly sad thing is he is getting air time. It really makes me wonder what our media has come to? It appears anyone can get airtime these days.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It just goes to show you how far you can trust the " Free Press" these days!

Why is the " known Fraud" getting airtime people?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
he did not sound like a holy man.
What concerned me was his tap-dance around the cult question.
He wants a compound?!?

I would like to deny his sincerity that I noted in another post.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
he did not sound like a holy man.
What concerned me was his tap-dance around the cult question.
He wants a compound?!?

I would like to deny his sincerity that I noted in another post.

Your right he did not sound like a holy man. To me it sounded like he tap danced around everything. I dont think there was one single thing in which he had an honestly thought out answer too.

new topics

top topics

join