It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swastika Buildings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
People see what they want to, for some logic and rational are thrown totally out the window in support of their crazed arguments.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
not just imagination !

symbols go wayyyyyyyyy back.

however , common knowledge about them is bollocks,

ya can't have a HERD MENTALITY and expect to decipher symbols correctly.

again that old reptilian whacko, david icke, sure does a good job of putting the pieces together on symbolism.

and what perfect oil company other than exxon , would be fitting for selling out to the commies, with their hidden symbol of the double cross, hidden in the two x's in their name ! brilliant !

it fits a comment I heard describing some CIA operations, as being " hidden in plain sight "

like paladin press a cia op , selling underground books and collecting data on their customers...brilliant.

the swastika, just one of many illuminati symbols...they're all over, as is their control, if you just look.

eh ?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The crux gemina AKA double cross/cross of lorraine is a christian symbol. It depicts the cross that jesus died on, the lower bar used to nail his hands, and the upper bar containing an inscription reading "Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews".

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
not just imagination !

symbols go wayyyyyyyyy back.

Yes they do, exactly my main point. Every "swastica" you see is not a Hitler Nazi "swastica".

however , common knowledge about them is bollocks,

So let's get into some deeper knowledge then eh? I've been studying this stuff for 16 years, I'm quite sure of what I speak on. Lets hear some of that deeper knowledge of yours.

ya can't have a HERD MENTALITY and expect to decipher symbols correctly.

I'm not a part of a herd, I'm a shepherd.

again that old reptilian whacko, david icke, sure does a good job of putting the pieces together on symbolism.

David Icke makes rampant assumptions and jumps to attrocious conclusions. Some of his information is valid, I'm not going to discount the man entirely, but the vast majority of his work is off the mark, unless his mark be crazed delusions of reptilian monarchs in control of the world.

and what perfect oil company other than exxon , would be fitting for selling out to the commies, with their hidden symbol of the double cross, hidden in the two x's in their name ! brilliant !

Ok great, we know that the Exxon logo has the Templar cross in it, so now whats the next step?

it fits a comment I heard describing some CIA operations, as being " hidden in plain sight "

You have no idea my friend, everything is hidden in plain sight, you just have to know what to look for.

like paladin press a cia op , selling underground books and collecting data on their customers...brilliant.

Carefull, you're starting to ramble, lets stay focused on one topic at a time.

the swastika, just one of many illuminati symbols...they're all over, as is their control, if you just look.

The "Swastica" is NOT, NOR EVER WAS an Illuminati symbol. The only symbol attached to the Illuminati in some way or form is the Pyramid with the raised capstone and all seeing eye, the Great Seal which appears on the U.S. Dollar Bill.

You conspiracy theorist guys need to relax a bit and do a bit more widespread research. The problem with conspiracy theories is that there is basically one for every major event, organization, group, and person in modern society and they require little proof, if any, to become viable in the conspiracy theorist world because they are theories themselves. The mere fact that there is little or no proof to support a theory in fact validates the theory in the theorists minds because they then attribute this lack of proof to a cover up, a scheme to keep it under wraps and then they get all excited cause they feel like they're on to something. This cycle perpetuates itself deeper and deeper into the persons mind until they become totally illogical and borderline delusional. Threads like this are perfect examples.

A "swastica" is only a "swastica" if its perfectly shaped like one, as a square is only a square if it is a shape composed only of 4 right angles, there is no grey area. "Swasticas" are not exclusive to the Nazi German Empire of the Hitler Regime, it existed as a symbol thousands of years ago throughout various civilizations including India and Ancient Egypt and symbolically meant various things. Hitler, an avid student of the Ancient Mysteries, Esoterics and Theosophy specifically adapted the symbol from their schools of though into his Regime and comitted these attrocities under it, hence falsely and unjustly redefining it in the modern era. However that does not redefine the symbols meanings before Hitler, nor outside of the Nazi, and Neo Nazi movements.

[edit on 7/17/05 by Khonsu]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu
The problem with conspiracy theories is that there is basically one for every major event, organization, group, and person in modern society and they require little proof, if any, to become viable in the conspiracy theorist world because they are theories themselves. The mere fact that there is little or no proof to support a theory in fact validates the theory in the theorists minds because they then attribute this lack of proof to a cover up, a scheme to keep it under wraps and then they get all excited cause they feel like they're on to something. This cycle perpetuates itself deeper and deeper into the persons mind until they become totally illogical and borderline delusional.

I can't believe how completely PERFECT and TRUE this statement is! An excellent observation on your part, and it sums the situation up very nicely. It IS a vicious cycle. The worst part of it is that this cycle is only limited to the imagination of these theotists, and what theory they can come up with to explain the events in hindsight.

This is what makes arguing and rebuttling these theories so difficult. Logic versus the imagination of some people who have lots of time on their hands. They can take any event, look back on it, and add a back story to the entire thing. They then defy you to "prove that what I claim is NOT true!" The logic is obviously flawed, but it makes sense to them.

For posting a beatiful truth:

You have voted Khonsu for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Very well-deserved.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm sure I can't go head to head with you guys on this.

[ and I don't see a conspiracy around every corner ] so ,

altho I'm sure rational explanations can be found for some things....how deliciously brilliant would it be to have multiple meanings ? an innocent acceptable meaning and the real one, [ their mark ] and how would you or anyone else ever know ?

it seems to me, that when the TRUTH is found to be LIES [ like ok-city ] , then something else is going on. if it were easy or simple to figure out , then it wouldn't be a mystery, we'd all know.

do we all know who killed JFK , or RFK , or VINCE FOSTER , or OFFICER YEAKEY , etc etc ?

when one examines the facts that are passed over, that obviously change the explanation...then one can only conclude there is something else going on...an invisible hand at work , that created the accepted cover story. [ who are they ? ] I've seen their handiwork for years....mostly not knowing what I was looking at .

I still say that bldg is a symbol by those who are in control.

I can still keep an open mind, however I'm quite suspicious of quite a few EXPLANATIONS that have been accepted by most as the TRUTH.

you say it's my imagination...I say , wow , my imagination affected an event I knew nothing of until after the fact ? really ? my imagination made them people lie ? and made some people die ? I better post a guard , I'm pretty bloody dangerous , eh ?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yeah I was never hinting at or thinking it had to do with some conspiracy. It is just really odd to me to have a building, especially on a military base, that is that shape. The most efficient use of space seems the most logical to me except why aren't there lots and lots of buildings built like this? I think someone said that there was so could you give us examples.

Haha I just realized I posted this thread in the "Secret Societies" forum which makes it look like I think it is some conspiracy. So don't get me wrong I just wasn't sure where to post it.

[edit on 7/17/2005 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm sure I can't go head to head with you guys on this.

[ and I don't see a conspiracy around every corner ] so ,

altho I'm sure rational explanations can be found for some things....how deliciously brilliant would it be to have multiple meanings ? an innocent acceptable meaning and the real one, [ their mark ] and how would you or anyone else ever know ?

it seems to me, that when the TRUTH is found to be LIES [ like ok-city ] , then something else is going on. if it were easy or simple to figure out , then it wouldn't be a mystery, we'd all know.

do we all know who killed JFK , or RFK , or VINCE FOSTER , or OFFICER YEAKEY , etc etc ?

when one examines the facts that are passed over, that obviously change the explanation...then one can only conclude there is something else going on...an invisible hand at work , that created the accepted cover story. [ who are they ? ] I've seen their handiwork for years....mostly not knowing what I was looking at .

I still say that bldg is a symbol by those who are in control.

I can still keep an open mind, however I'm quite suspicious of quite a few EXPLANATIONS that have been accepted by most as the TRUTH.

you say it's my imagination...I say , wow , my imagination affected an event I knew nothing of until after the fact ? really ? my imagination made them people lie ? and made some people die ? I better post a guard , I'm pretty bloody dangerous , eh ?

Please understand..... Myself, Sebatwerk and others have nothing against thinking outside of the box or trying to get to the bottomw of something, but the issue arises when you are trying to get to the bottom of something when the bottom is the surface, when theres nothing to get to the bottom of; thus drawing false conclusions that have bigger negative ramifications.

The biggest flaw in your belief is if this structure was indeed designed under the nose of the military (which by the way is IMPOSSIBLE) by Nazi P.O.W's (mind you Coronado has been around since 1916 with major remodeling and rebuilding taking place in the 1940's, all quite prior to the end of WW II) or even by the U.S. Governement/Military themselves in order to create a giant "evil swastica" to be a sign of their supposed evil order, or allegience , who in the HELL ARE THEY SHOWING IT OFF TOO???? THEMSELVES????? FOR WHAT PURPOSE??? AND WHY HERE OF ALL PLACES???? If I'm a billionaire member of a the most powerful secret society on earth thats existed for hundreds of years behind closed doors playing the world as a puppet why would I care about building a "swastica" on a military base in SoCal??? It just doesnt make any sense what so ever and accomplishes nothing as far as a viable objective.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu
who in the HELL ARE THEY SHOWING IT OFF TOO???? THEMSELVES????? FOR WHAT PURPOSE??? AND WHY HERE OF ALL PLACES???? If I'm a billionaire member of a the most powerful secret society on earth thats existed for hundreds of years behind closed doors playing the world as a puppet why would I care about building a "swastica" on a military base in SoCal??? It just doesnt make any sense what so ever and accomplishes nothing as far as a viable objective.

It's just like the streets of Washington DC supposedly containing masonic and satanic symbolism. When the streets were designed, humans couldnt even fly. Why would they draw these things out on the streets? Like you said, what practical objective does it serve?

When I posed this question to a conspiracy theorist here on ATS, he answered "because the Illuminati and Freemasons are obsessed with symbolism, and want to prove to the world that they can hide symbols in plain sight". Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever but, again, it's just a theorist taking an event or fact and adding an imaginative back-story to it without any way to prove the claim.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
khonsu,

somehow you divided THEM and the MILITARY

I'd say they were somehow integrated . especially considering how JFK was taken out.
that was an inside job. only those in the gov't and connected to it, could leave the prez sooooooo exposed to being shot.

and they left their mark at his grave , hidden in plain site for all to see . a dual purpose marker.

and to whom are they showing off to ? to each other of course...can you say EGO ? and to future generations of those who get initiated.

it's like leaving a mark, their mark...we were here, we did this, and you, the un-initiated , see nothing..hahahahaha. right under your noses !

anyways , I doubt we'll agree .

I do see what you are saying.

--------------------------

sebatwerk

why would they mark the streets ?

one reason ;for proof to future generations of initiates. again a dual purpose marking.

there are plenty of them too. quite a bit more than you'd think, were it just a fluke or someones overactive imagination !

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

why would they mark the streets ?

one reason ;for proof to future generations of initiates. again a dual purpose marking.

there are plenty of them too. quite a bit more than you'd think, were it just a fluke or someones overactive imagination !

That makes absolutely no sense! Is that really the best explanation you can come up with. Honestly, there is NO reason why a secretive group would take the chance of drawing dangerous attention to itself like that. I know a thing or two about secret societies. They do nothing to "prove" themselves to anyone. They have their objectives and they attempt to execute them with as little fuss, publicity or public knowledge as possible. Sorry, but your explanation just doesn't pan out.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
sebatwerk

so you consider them to just be a fluke,

an odd happenstance ? with no intention/design for symbolism ?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

sebatwerk

There is a reason. Surface area, more outside windows!!!!!!!

Same reason a heat sink has tiny fins, and not just a square block of aluminum. If this building was solid, the entire block, someone is looking at drywall all day.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
as if someone cares ? they had quonset huts for years , not to mention the wooden barracks , then they had bigger brick bldgs...mostly rectangular.

usually the bldgs are rectangular

nobody coulda just missed this one , architect nor builder , and designing it like that , so the people won't get bored ? nah , I don't think so .

I'd like to know what function the bldg servs...[ as if that was possible..
] it would help, to know...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok, here is the truth.

Its a secret landing marker for the aliens that are kept at area 51. They are to pick up hitler in argentina, the head 34th degree freemason in washington, the head of the knights of columbus at the vatican. While in rome, the head of the KOC will load the secret illuminati WMD's into the UFO, they were placed there by Sadam of course. Once this is complete, they are to unleash the secret plan to explode all toilets of the un-brainwashed christians, and bring forth the antichrist (hillary clinton).

Thats what it is for.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No, I think there is a functional purpose behind it. Sorry, but a secret society, so secret that it leaves no trace of its existance anywhere, designing buildings and streets just to say "See, told you we could do it" is ridiculous. It defies all logic.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I'd like to know what function the bldg servs...[ as if that was possible..
] it would help, to know...

The building is a barracks. I've stayed in that SAME EXACT building myself for a week, 4 years in a row. The Navy rents it out to other branches of the military staying at the base.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
At this point just let it be. It's quite obvious that he's made up his mind and settled on a deranged conclusion. There's no point in trying to convince him otherwise, his argument is not one of logic, or facts, but rather belief.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I think Lester Haines of The Register has read your post, ROFL!

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The swastika is the holiest non-syllabic symbol (also see Om) in Hinduism. By extension Jainism and Buddhism also use this symbol. In the West, however, it is generally considered the badge of the Nazi movement.

this is it's original form (notice the round edges and bending of the lines and dots)
external image

edited image size - nygdan]

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Nygdan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join