It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Proper Proof of Possible London Bombing Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Up until now we have had various theories banded about, so how about some proof?

The London terrorists bought a pay and display parking ticket for their car that was parked at Luton railway station.

For those in the US, this is a system whereby you park your car, and then walk to a machine to buy a ticket for however many hours you want to park. You then go back to your car and place the ticket inside the window where it can be seen.

Why would suicide bombers bother to buy a ticket for a car they were never going to return too?

[edit on 15-7-2005 by tommyc]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
good point, tommyc. I totally agree.If you remember the 9/11 "terrorist explanation", there were huge contradictions in the official version (names of the hijackers, one of the planes had no windows, etc.) I am expecting much more to come for the London bombings as welll.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
To me this has 911 written all over it, Briton was to announce a troop withdraw from Iraq and what do you know bombs in London.

Toronto-- Chillingly coincidental, the same 9/11 "war games" conducted during the actual tragedy on the morning of September 11, 2001, echo London underground "bombing exercises" which took place at the same time as the real attack,

www.canadafreepress.com...

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

www.infowars.com...

ATS
London Transport Chief, member of CFR, ex CIA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Probably because they didn't want to draw any extra suspicion to their vehicle before they carried out their mission. What's the big deal with spending a few dollars for a ticket? That will keep officials from snooping around their car for not having the ticket. That's just my guess.

Either way, this doesn't prove anykind of conspiracy. In fact, it doesn't prove anything. I don't even understand how it could mean a conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Another fact, is that the bombers bought 'return' train tickets and not one-way tickets. Why would they buy return tickets if they were not intending to go back?

Also the car had other bombs in it and others were at a flat, so it would seem they intended to go back and use them somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I do find it interesting that there were exercises being run simulating an attack on the subway at the same time it actually happened, just like 9/11, and i'm not totally convinced by the official story.

However the ticket purchasing part doesn't really mean much to me. I recall hearing that some terrorist, hopefully someone else knows who, was arrested because when he had attempted to enter the US the customs person found it odd that it was a one way ticket and they apprehended him. So in that case to avoid that kind of suspicion you buy the tickets.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Probably because they didn't want to draw any extra suspicion to their vehicle before they carried out their mission. What's the big deal with spending a few dollars for a ticket? That will keep officials from snooping around their car for not having the ticket. That's just my guess.

The bombers would have been long gone before anyone had discovered a car without a ticket. Even if it had been discovered without a ticket, it would have been only one of thousands of other cars caught without tickets - nothing suspicious about that.

As it turned out, it took a couple of DAYS before their car was discovered with an expired ticket, and it only arose suspicion because the bombings had already happened and it was feared those who had used the car were victims.

Just a thought I had, but a possible explanation could perhaps be that one or more of the bombers didn't know what was going to happen, and so the other/s wanted to keep the preceding events as normal as possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyc
Another fact, is that the bombers bought 'return' train tickets and not one-way tickets. Why would they buy return tickets if they were not intending to go back?

Also the car had other bombs in it and others were at a flat, so it would seem they intended to go back and use them somewhere else.

I don't think they minded spending the extra money on a round trip ticket because they knew they were going to be dead!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The bombers would have been long gone before anyone had discovered a car without a ticket. Even if it had been discovered without a ticket, it would have been only one of thousands of other cars caught without tickets - nothing suspicious about that.

As it turned out, it took a couple of DAYS before their car was discovered with an expired ticket, and it only arose suspicion because the bombings had already happened and it was feared those who had used the car were victims.

Just a thought I had, but a possible explanation could perhaps be that one or more of the bombers didn't know what was going to happen, and so the other/s wanted to keep the preceding events as normal as possible.

This does not prove anything, they could have just done it out of habit...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponderosa
I do find it interesting that there were exercises being run simulating an attack on the subway at the same time it actually happened, just like 9/11, and i'm not totally convinced by the official story.

However the ticket purchasing part doesn't really mean much to me. I recall hearing that some terrorist, hopefully someone else knows who, was arrested because when he had attempted to enter the US the customs person found it odd that it was a one way ticket and they apprehended him. So in that case to avoid that kind of suspicion you buy the tickets.

Getting on a train to travel a few miles, is very different from trying to enter a different country.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

This does not prove anything, they could have just done it out of habit...

If they were going off to commit suicide, surely they wouldn't bother to make the extra effort to go and get a pay and display ticket for the car, and then go back to the car (loaded with bombs) with the ticket?

It would be interesting to know how many hours they had paid for the car parking.

I think they were bombers, but I don't think they were suicide bombers, and that they were set-up by someone above them.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

In case of a possible mission abort?

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I know some people here have a problem with Alex Jones but he's been on top of this topic since it occured and has/is building a very interesting archive or reports:

www.prisonplanet.com...

If you read through these links and still don't see a conspiracy emerging then there's something wrong with your eyes.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K

In case of a possible mission abort?

-koji K.

Is there such a thing for suicide bombers because they would only stop if they are caught, and even then they might still blow themselves up with whoever caught them.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The Mirror Newspaper has today reported what I had posted.

See: here

(edited link to reduce size)

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The Mirror Newspaper has today reported what I had posted.

From your article:
"A security source said: "If the bombers lived and were caught they'd probably have cracked. Would their masters have allowed that to happen? We think not."

From this link:
"A New Zealander working for Reuters in London says two colleagues witnessed the unconfirmed shooting by police of two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower at Canary Wharf in London."
www.nzherald.co.nz...

A good archive:
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Is there such a thing for suicide bombers because they would only stop if they are caught, and even then they might still blow themselves up with whoever caught them.

Suicide bombers aren't mindless psychopaths (although some would disagree), they're people who have made plans to give their lives, and take others, for a reason. It's possible they felt that if they couldn't get above a certain number of bombs 'in place,' then the effect of the bombing wouldn't be as desired and they would have aborted and tried again after a regroup/reinforcement. Not saying this was the case, but it's possible.

I do try to keep an open mind about these things, I don't discount the possibility that the London bombings were staged. I just don't think the tickets here could be called "First Proper Proof". For example, I think the items in Mohammed Atta's briefcase found at O'Hare airport in Boston raise some very odd questions, but I don't think they're proof, either, and those weren't just tickets. Neither would stand up in a courtroom as proving anything.

-koji K.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by koji_K]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Maybe they bought a car parking ticket, and return train ticket so that when investigations were looking into the people on train, thye didnt stand out toooooo much?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Having just read an article on the Maddrasses in pakistan where they got their training it was emphasised there that they do everything to blend into the background.

So they didn't come back in beards, turbans and waving a Koran, they returned looking like ordinary british kids.

In this case they did everything they could not to stand out from the crowd. What would have happened if attention was drawn to the fact the car didn't have a sticker as they were walking out of the building?

Why try and save money buying a one way ticket? One kid told his parents he was going to visit friends in london for the weekend, therefore bought a return ticket to allay any suspicions.

Your clutching at straws trying to build a valid conspiracy from these events.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Shame on you Netchicken, shame.
*smacks hand*
Did you not read the prisonplanet link provided?
Allegedly, if you had read it, you would not currently "have something wrong with your eyes."
Shame on you, sir.
Get with the Alex Jones Conspiracy101 program, k?

Shame....shame....:shk:

Oppps, Wonder Powers activate! Sarcasm off.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join