It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people juat look at it..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
ok this is probably the 3rd time iv posted this but some pain in the butt keeps closing my threads.

my friend and i made a fake ufo video, just look at them both and tell me how they look, like real or fake. There are 2 videos

(copy and past the urls, the thing is messed up so u have to copy and past)

www.putfile.com...

www.putfile.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
my browser crashes when it tries to play

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ned316
ok this is probably the 3rd time iv posted this but some pain in the butt keeps closing my threads.

I'm sure this will be closed as well. ned316 maybe you should read a bit more on ATS? Starting with, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Imagine that with a computer and video camera almost everyone is capable of duplicating such results. Should make some people reflect on their decisions to buy into UFO propoganda, but ignorance cannot be denied to some.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
man i hate this what am i doing wrong

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
why dont you keep your stuff to one thread instead of making new ones

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
some guy keeps closing them

and i didnt no mine was already posted somewere

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ned hun.....the MODERATORS are closing it.....that is the job they have.

the posting rules on ATS say clearly......you will NOT knowing post something you KNOW is FAKE.........
Not even to get others opinions on HOW good or fake it may look. Understand?

In my signature below, is a link to Zed's handbook....wich is the ATS kewl school of posting, if you want to be part of this community you MUST play by the community rules plain and simple, or your threads are trashed. If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the site, thats how it works.

You seem a very interesting and nice sort of person, you are NOT trying to fake anybody out by claiming your fake vid is real and that is up front and honest of you! I bet this is WHY you have not recieved the wrath of the BAN HAMMER allready...........

Please, read the helpfull hints its not LONG.......and this way, you will KNOW what is going on here and you can join in with us all in a correct manner.
You will be all good to go, and VERY welcome into this community!

We ~ALL~ must play by the site rules........that is just how it goes.

Feel free to u2u me if you have any questions, I will do my very best to help you out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NED..........hey NED.......on your page up on the right, is a place where it says u2u's....I have sent one to you, you NEDD to read it........PLEASE.....for your own sake read it........
I am trying to help you out here seriously........

I HOPE YOU SEE THIS!!!
check your u2u's ok???

[edit on 16-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
thanks, i didn’t no that he could do that so i asked him but he didn’t answer so i just started making new threads, and thank u for understanding that the video i was trying to show is definitely a fake, i was just trying to prove that not all ufo evidence is credible, but i never got to finish the post because of technicalities.

its kind of funny really working on something and never finishing
but its alright

new topics

top topics

join