It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair Ordered the London Bombings?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
could there be anything in the fact that the head of the met has been covertly taping his phone conversations with tony blairs top advisor and other senior officials. I find it amazing that the top police man in the country feels he needs to tap his own phone. Views please.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by punter
could there be anything in the fact that the head of the met has been covertly taping his phone conversations with tony blairs top advisor and other senior officials. I find it amazing that the top police man in the country feels he needs to tap his own phone. Views please.

If the cheif of police attempted to use these as evidence they would be dismissed as it is illegal to record phonecalls for anything other than private referal. Journalists often record their calls, totally legally, to review what was said.

I think LeftBehind raises an interesting point. If we take pearl harbour as a case example it is most likely these attacks were allowed to happen rather than being engineered on the respective leaders request.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malkut

the London bombing were planned by Tony Blair and those behind him,

Ive heard it all now.

How the hell could Blair have planned that, did you not see the images of the people walking around the station with bombs in there backpacks?

Ive been a lurker in these forums for some time, and followed the 9/11 threads with great intrest from what seems to be a highly respected site.

Sorry for my first post to be a moan, but seeing this thread made me register.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by PicoTTo]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I haven't see any pictures of people carrying bombs onto tube trains and buses. Care to show me where you've seen these?

Must be easy as London is the most watched city in the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PicoTTo

Ive heard it all now.

How the hell could Blair have planned that, did you not see the images of the people walking around the station with bombs in there backpacks?

Ive been a lurker in these forums for some time, and followed the 9/11 threads with great intrest from what seems to be a highly respected site.

Sorry for my first post to be a moan, but seeing this thread made me register.

Have you read anyones post or did you just read the header and reply?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He and Bush are on the same team. Many other countries went to war in iraq and they never had any terrorists attacks. Only Bush and Blair.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Don't forget Madrid. Spain also sent troops and also had a terrorist attack.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This post is definately a winner. I've been saying stuff like all of this, for years. The problem is, saying stuff like this on here, is easy to convince people.

Can you convince someone out in the real World, without looking like a complete idiot? I've done it. Can you talk to more than one person, telling them this stuff and convince them? I've done it.

Keep doing it in here, and start doing it out in the real World. The people out in the real World need to get their eyes open.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
I haven't see any pictures of people carrying bombs onto tube trains and buses. Care to show me where you've seen these?

Must be easy as London is the most watched city in the world.

Well hears an image of the suspects entering the station.

img20.imageshack.us...

[edit on 21-3-2006 by PicoTTo]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo

Originally posted by PicoTTo

Have you read anyones post or did you just read the header and reply?

Nice for such a warm welcome.

Yes i did read all the posts.

I see im getting flack because i dont agree with you people.

I have no facts to prove either and am pretty open minded on this.

But my view is theres no way blair could have caused this.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by PicoTTo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join