It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair Ordered the London Bombings?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Don't you think that if Blair ordered the bombings there would have been more casualties?

I personally think that Bush knew about 9-11 but didn't realize the towers would fall. I think he is culpable.

However I have trouble believing that Bush ordered 9-11 or that Blair ordered 7-7.

If they really wanted us afraid why didn't they set off a nuke?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
If they really wanted us afraid why didn't they set off a nuke?

uh cause maybe if they were caught, they be hanged for setting off a nuke, killing yer own people in the thousands would get u life in prison. killing dozens get u oooh maybe 25 years in prison.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Leftbehind,

I do not understand why there would have been more casualties if Blair ordered the bombings... What was done was totally enough to cause fear (but not panick) and to further his agenda. Balir(and those behind him) does not need paralized city and huge consequent economic losses. Did you read the part where the services were allowed to continue (despite the findings from the Madrid attacks)? In fact, I think that there would have been more casualties if he did not ordered the bombings...

To continue on the topic of the pattern of lies and misinformation, followed by our leaders, I am posting some links concerning the Osama videos. You probably know about the recent videos, but I was surprised that even the famous 'confession video' was a fraud. When you watch the video, you can clearly see how different the facial features (especially the nose) of the confessor from the ones of bin Laden are... And I apologise if this has been discussed here (I am guessing it has been)

www.geocities.com...
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
www.commondreams.org...

Here is another interesting article on the 7/7/7 Attack:

www.globalresearch.ca...

Among the eventual benefits from the tragedy, the article points to the following:

(1) justify the introduction of unpopular new British identity card;
(2) implement intrusive surveillance and policing of Muslims and the Muslim community;
(3) introduce new draconian legislations that will curtail freedom, civil liberties, and limits dissent, such as protest;
(4) continue to support Bush’s war of terror against defenceless nations; and
(5) divert public attention from the "pre-emptive" terrorism and the war crimes committed against the Iraqi people.

All these seem plausible to me, although maybe are just parts of the bigger plot and only steps towards the NWO.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

London 7/7 Attack: Creating the Enemy
by Ghali Hassan
July 14, 2005
GlobalResearch.ca

". . . .Instead of saying; it is too early to say who is responsible for the 7/7 London bombing, Tony Blair immediately accused Muslims and Islam of the crimes. No evidence, no names and no documentation were provided to support his accusations.. . .

. . . .Those responsible ‘have no respect for human life’, Blair said. Do those who participated in the barbaric "Shock and Awe" bombings of Baghdad and in the destruction of Iraqi towns and cities have respect for human life? What kind of terrorists has the capacity to perpetuate the criminal atrocity inflicted on the Iraqi people? Baghdad was the heart of the Muslim world and cultural capital of Islam for more than seven centuries.

Since March 2003, there has been a London bombing in Baghdad every day. The holly cities of Najef and Fallujah have been destroyed. Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women and children have been murdered. Tens of thousands of Iraqis are imprisoned, and tortured every day. The whole fabric of the Iraqi society has been deliberately decimated. Why?

Blair and Bush are the worst terrorists on the planet. They are responsible for many thousands of civilian deaths.

Assuming that they would not do the same to their 'own' people for political advantage is a giant leap of faith. . . . they are mass murderers and are likely to have no qualms about killing their 'own' people.

Thus they must be seen as the prime suspects in the London Bombings regardless of any other evidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart

Blackwidow thankyou for the article about the bus maintenance. . . may I ask where it is from?

Click on the link "What Do You Believe" thats where I got it from

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666

Blackwidow thankyou for the article about the bus maintenance. . . may I ask where it is from?

Thanks, I have it now

I wonder if there have been any official attempts to explain the unusual bus 'maintenance?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
"If they really wanted us afraid..."

"The body count is much lower according to..."

How do people get caught up in this kind of thinking?

Why do you really not believe Bush or Blair could have ordered the attacks?
Because you don't think they are good actors is not a firm belief.

In some ways, I believe Bush and Blair are only saying what they know. But in this case, that means with-holding what we don't need to know, that the real power holders are not Mr. Bush and Blair.

dh

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
[quote, that the real power holders are not Mr. Bush and Blair.
YEAH the rockerfellers and the industrialists trying to sell all the basics all the drugs and control, that's why they are doing all this stuff

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is great, Australian Prime Minister John Howard has just left Washington where he hung out with Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld and now he's in London talking with Blair and found time to visit an Australian London bombing victim survivor in the hospital.

He was stumped with a question by her and may have let some things slip out of the bag....

During his bedside visit to see Ms Barry at University College in London, the Australian woman asked Mr Howard if he believed the bombings were linked to the conflict in Iraq.

But Mr Howard said while everyone was entitled to their opinion, he did not believe there were any such links.

"I think the motivation (of the bombers) is the same as the motivation of the people who murdered 88 Australians in Bali, which took place before the Iraq war," he told reporters after his visits to the two women.

"The motivation that murdered 3,000 in the World Trade Centre on the 11th of September 2001, which took place before the Iraq war.

"And that is a perverted, twisted and totally immorally depiction of extreme Islam.

"I think that is their motivation."

Ms Barry and Ms Hicks were among nine Australians injured in the bombings.

Mr Howard said he was not concerned if Ms Barry linked the bombings to Iraq.

"The fact that she might hold that view its part of the scene, equally a man who was a hostage in Iraq, namely Douglas Wood has expressed strong support for Australia's involvement in Iraq," he said.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Notice how Howard goes straight off the idea that this attack was due to involvement by the UK/AUS/USA in Iraq and straight into the parrot talk that it was done by 'Islamic Extreemists' who don't need a reason for killing other than they are 'extreeme', as opposed to government agencies using Terrorism to gain support for the war and protection of Isreal.

He also references Douglas Wood as someone who says Australia's invovlement in Iraq is a good thing, well look at this thread to discover why if i was trying to promote the war, i wouldn't be using Douglas Wood as my counter reference:
The lies of Ex-Iraqi Captive Douglas Wood
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So Howard can say it was purely the work of Islamic Extreemists because 'we all know' that's what they do. Meanwhile we have this:

Blair moots terror powwow
AP - Prime Minister Tony Blair proposed an international conference on tackling Islamic extremism, as Britain's Muslim leaders demanded a judicial inquiry into what motivated the four "home grown" suicide bombers who targeted London.
news.ninemsn.com.au...

Musilm leaders WANT an investigation, Blair doesn't, he's happy to settle on it being Muslim extreemists with no need to look into it further.

Pro-War people always say, 'what would you do?' - well how about LISTENING to muslim leaders when they say they want a full investigation into why these muslim people would do this.

This is not good. When are people going to learn?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666

Thanks, I have it now

I wonder if there have been any official attempts to explain the unusual bus 'maintenance?

Will try and find out for you

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
From
www.davidicke.com...
I would imagine
A premier source for all 7/7 information

Originally posted by dh
Somehow I knew you'd be the first one in
Haw haw haw
I'm talking about information, not belief systems
What a scumbag attempted underminer

[edit on 19-7-2005 by dh]

Hardly...

Anyway, another information source on current events as reliable as David Icke is star trek.com, may want to take a look.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by shorty]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Report it to Scotland Yard. Yuk. PM Blair's don-it? Sir I don't care your research, names and references.

Your post is utter nonsense unless investigated and proved by MI5 or Scotland yard or the Queens inquest..

I don't need to write fifty five sentences in order to say something that just can't fit into any reason.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

dallas:
Tony Blair Ordered the London Bombings?,..
Report it to Scotland Yard. Yuk. PM Blair's don-it? Sir I don't care your research, names and references.
Your post is utter nonsense unless investigated and proved by MI5 or Scotland yard or the Queens inquest..

Interesting point of view for an ATS member... You realize it is a Conspiracies site and not Proven Facts site, right? Any theory is a speculation until utterly proven. I find this thread to have brought up some interesting clues and ommisions in the official story...

Sorry, but I find your post pointless.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Your post is utter nonsense unless investigated and proved by MI5 or Scotland yard ..

Dallas

It is not the case that everything that has not been 'proven' by MI5 or Scotland yard is therefore false.

To say that is to make an obviously and demonstrably untrue statement.

There is also the small point that the theory that Blair was involved includes the propoosition that MI5 (and Scotland Yard) are suspect, so you can't logically use MI5 or Scotland Yard to investigate the 'Blair did it' theory.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Are you saying there is a possibility and belief PM Blair had anything to do with the tube bombings?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
That is exactly what I am saying.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Based on something more than a thought, is there some meat you can share here?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Stacks of stuff about the 'Blair setup' theory right here on this forum.

Also over here: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hey,

You have voted Malkut for the Way Above Top Secret award

You got my vote not because i agree or disagree with you, but for your effort to support your ideas and that in my opinion deserve my vote.

About this situation in London now, i personally dont care.
After 9/11 i stopped believe in all crap they(govt.) say.
Im only sad about those that unfortunately got killed in the middle of this stupid situation and my thoughts go for their families.

I wonder what now, invade Iran ?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thanks, Krpano,

I also have trouble believing any part of the official stories after all the proven lies so far. Here is anothere crack in the London bombings official story:

news.bbc.co.uk...

As BBC reports, a 16 year old Englishman with Arab origin was wrongly accused and his picture and passport were shown on national TV. What I can not understand is how they got his passport and showed it on TV without even checking where this guy is living and what he is doing... Strange, very strange...Are they getting so self-confident not to bother to do a simple check?!

Here is an interesting article talking about IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency ) and their views on Bush's pattern of lying:

www.scoop.co.nz...

And another one:

www.bushnews.com...

So how is it so easy for some to thrust people who have consistenly been exposed as liars? Btw, i remember Powell stating to a German newspaper that he was ashamed of himself for trying persuading UNSC by means of fake evidence (he said he didn't know it was fake) and that this was the reason for him to retire as a Secretary of State...

edited to add this link:

costofwar.com...

Don't you think it makes a perfect sense to have ongoing "terrorist" attacks to justify such numbers?

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Malkut]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join