It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair Ordered the London Bombings?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ok, my previous thread was rightly removed, because it did not provide link to the sourceand there was a lot of pasted text. Now, I am reposting it, adjusting it to those objections.

The subject of the article is how the London bombing were planned by Tony Blair and those behind him, following the same scheme as 9/11 "terrorist" attacks. The text also points to some interesting ommissions in the plot, which if expolited can be traced to an inside job. This, by the way, is a widespread opinion where I live... Well, of course, Tony Blair has never enjoyed much credibility...

Here are some quotes from the text:

At 8.40 am, "Mad Dog" Spencer stepped into the third carriage of a subway train bound for Aldgate and Liverpool Street Stations. He knew he would have very little time to leave the package behind in a shabby plastic bag and put sufficient distance between himself and the ten pounds of high explosives strapped to a timer. The latex treatment, which had given him the facial appearance of a down-and-out, was beginning to itch. Such inconveniences would have meant nothing to him back in the days when working in Kabul with his old MI6 friend, Clive Newell. It was Newell who had introduced him to the legendary CIA asset, Osama bin Laden, then known by his American codename "Tim Osman". Those were the days: fighting the Soviets back-to-back with artificial Islamic terror groups financed out of London, courtesy of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International.

Another one:

Sir Ian was nervous, and rightfully so. He had wanted to suspend all cell phone network services, but had been overruled by both Eliza Manningham-Buller and Tony Blair, the latter saying that "commuters should be given the chance to digitally record the full horror of the attacks". Yet Sir Ian knew that journalists would be curious as to why services were allowed to continue, given the widely known fact that the Madrid bombings had been detonated by mobile devices. It would be a tough call. He wouldn't, of course, be able to say that he knew well in advance that timers had triggered the explosives. He would just have to HOPE THAT JOURNALISTS WOULD IGNORE THIS SMOKING GUN and fall for the mantra their editors would insist on repeating: "al Qaeda, al Qaeda, al Qaeda."

The full text is available here: bellaciao.org...

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Malkut]

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Malkut]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I know you, people, have most probably heard about those minutes:

boistering.blogspot.com...

However, I just think that I need to mention them here in order to strengthen the point I am trying to make. Bush an Blair have lied purposefully to the world using 'fixed' intelligence in order to go to war which so far has resulted in the death of more than 200,000 Iraqis and many soldiers from both sides. So, it is not so hard to believe that Blair would not hesitate to initiate the London bombings. 50 dead is a 'small' cost to pay to justify his agenda... I believe his pattern of behaviour is quite in line with what the article above is suggesting.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Malkut]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

as posted by Malkut
...in order to go to war which so far has resulted in the death of more than 200,000 Iraqis...

Links to those reports detailing such numbers?
Incidently, Iraqi Body Count currently indicates a Min: 22838 and a Max: 25869.

seekerof

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here is a link:

www.corpwatch.org...

I have read similar numbers in many sources... And, I guess, it is to be expected that official numbers presented by the allies will be much smaller.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks.
Btw, I noticed that your provided source has no source for their editorial opinion assertion of:

Nearly 200,000 dead Iraqis are dead because we, their "liberators," killed them.

Interesting, no?
If those numbers were remotely accurate, then why hasn't some official source indicated and reported such? Looks to me that if those numbers were remotely accurate, that the source you provided certainly would have no problemo at all in citing that source(s), would they not. Be assured that what you may think is common knowledge, certainly is not. Hence the need for a reputable sourcing.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ok, Seekerof, I see your point. Here are some links that I doubt you can dispute. Note the dates as well. And whether it is common knowledge, I guess not, but is it common sense to arrive to such a conclusion - I would say yes. If you just calculate the number of deaths reported daily - whether by shooting, or suicide bombers, you can come to something like that. I know you would argue that it is not a direct result of the occupation. Yes, but it is definitely part of the cost of war. If not the war, those people would still be alive...

www.guardian.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
direland.typepad.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Don't know whether any body else has seen this, or the fact that it has already been posted anywhere else on site..............but I thought I would pop it in and see what others think of this one

Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack

1) Hire a Crisis Management firm to set up an exercise that parallels the terrorist attack you are going to carry out. Have them run the exercise at the precise locations and at the very same time as the attack. If at any stage of the attack your Arabs get caught, tell the police it was part of an exercise.

2) Hire four Arabs and tell them they're taking part in an important exercise to help defend London from terrorist attacks. Strap them with rucksacks filled with deadly explosives. Tell the Arabs the rucksacks are dummy explosives and wouldn't harm a fly.

3) Tell four Arabs to meet up at London Underground and disperse, each getting on a different train. Make sure Arabs meet in a location where you can get a good mug shot of them all on CCTV which you can later endlessly repeat to drooling masses on television.

4) While four Arabs are in London, plant explosives in their houses in Leeds. Plant some explosives in one of their cars in Luton for the police to later discover. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics on this one.

5) Before the bombings take place, make sure you warn any of your buddies who are scheduled to be anywhere near where the bombs go off. If this gets leaked to the press, just deny it.

6) 4th Arab goes out partying in London night before and ends up getting out of bed late. No worries, the 9/11 'hijackers' did the same thing but that didn't cause us a big problem. 4th Arab catches bus to see if other Arabs are waiting for him. 4th Arab starts hearing about explosions in the London Underground. 4th Arab comes to the realization that this he is being set up and freaks out. 4th Arab starts fiddling in his rucksack. 4th Arab sets bomb off and is blown up.

If you hired any additional Arabs and they also got wind of the set up, make sure tere are GPS locators in the rucksacks so you can have police snipers ready to kill them before they can blow the whistle.

7) After the bombs go off, put out a story for over an hour that the explosions are a simple electrical fault. This gives you cover time to make sure the lazy bus Arab is dead and any other hired Arabs who reneged are also dead. Make sure any CCTV footage that doesn't support your official story is either seized or destroyed.

8) A few hours after the bombings, have one of your boys post an 'Al-Qaeda statement' claiming responsibility. Don't worry about the whole 'misreferencing the Qu'ran' thing, these idiots don't have the attention spans to figure it out.

9) After you have made sure that all the Arabs are dead and you are managing the story accordingly, wait for four days until the police piece together the story and find the explosives you planted in Leeds and in the car in Luton. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics this time either. The time delay will convince the gullible public that a real investigation is taking place. Create a background of the hired Arabs being militant Muslims. The drooling masses, as was the case with the '9/11 hijackers,' will ignore stories of neighbours saying they were the quiet, educated types who liked children and playing sports.

BBC excerpt: One local resident described him as "a nice lad".

"He liked to play football, he liked to play cricket. I'm shocked."

Another resident said he was just a "normal kid" who played basketball and kicked a ball around.

10) Sit back and enjoy as Blair and his minions grandstand in front of television cameras about staying the course in the war on terror. The pay raise, extra agency funding, and power to strip more freedoms and liberties made the ten easy steps to staging a terrorist attack a worthwhile venture. The dozens of dead people were necessary collateral damage. This is a dirty war, we need to be less moral than the terrorists to defeat them.

And that's how the government staged the bombings in ten easy steps.

Granted, you can interchange different pieces of the puzzle. The bombers could be real terrorists that knew exactly what they were doing. All you would need to do is control the 'mastermind' behind the attack and make sure his boys carried out the job in the way you wanted. Voila.

UNITED WE STAND MMMMMMMMMM (think I'll take the 5th ! )

DO YOU STILL TRUST OUR GOVERNMENTS ?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted by Blackwidow666:
Don't know whether any body else has seen this, or the fact that it has already been posted anywhere else on site..............but I thought I would pop it in and see what others think of this one

I think I have seen something similar to that somewhere else (don't think it was on ATS). Sounds convincing and possible to me. Of course, members (i.e. Seekerof) might say it is fiction, as it does not provide proof. And it is so, really. However, I consider it a good theory at least...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malkut
If not the war, those people would still be alive...

www.guardian.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
direland.typepad.com...

These may be of interest to you being that those number assertions have been debated within ATS here recently.
100,000 Innocent Iraqies Dead at the Hands of Bush (from ATSNN)
Iraq Puts Civilian Death Toll at 12,000
World Tribunal on Iraq says US killed more in Iraq than Saddam
US in Iraq worse than Hitler

The Lancet Report has been found to be inaccurate and debunked.
Even Iraqi Body Count countered it.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here's another article that caught my eye yesturday..........whether you want to believe it is another matter ?????????????

London Stagecoach Employee Says Bus Bombing Suspicious

Explosions In London

Our contact works a route roughly one mile from the site of the bus bombing last Thursday.

The bus driver pointed out that the number 30 bus was the only one to be re-routed after the initial bombs went off in the London Underground, every other bus carried on its normal journey, but for some reason this bus was diverted.

The driver notes the following about CCTV maintainence.

"CCTV gets maintained at least 2 or 3 times a week and can digitally store upto 2 whole weeks worth of footage. this is done by a private contractor....So when I heard that the CCTV wasn't working on a vehicle that's no more than 2 years old since last June.....I'm sorry that's rubbish, I work for the company I know different."

Also a point of interest....last saturday a contractor came to inspect the CCTV on the buses at the depot, According to my supervisor the person spent more than 20 hours over that weekend, 20 hours to see if the CCTV is working? Also that person who came was not a regular contractor, for security reasons the same few people always come to the depot to carry out work, this time it was different.

Drivers in the depot already think the so called bombers had inside help because it was to organised. Some even think it had help from the company."

I have received other information suggesting that the CCTV is regularly maintained and checked. The police pay the bus company to check it, and the bus company makes a substantial profit out of this, so all parties benefit from keeping the CCTV systems working.

This information makes it all the more suspicious that the bus cameras were not working.

Was the mammoth 20 hour inspection session of the CCTV a means of disabling the CCTV, or something even darker? Were the contractors, who were not familiar to the bus company employees, actually placing the bomb?

But don't worry, the media are drooling over this picture of supposed suicide bomber Hasib Hussain, who we are told detonated the bus bomb.

Well, it's a grainy picture of a Muslim guy with a rucksack, case closed!

It's beyond doubt that these four Muslims were framed. They were most likely hired as MI6 spies, sent to Pakistan and then brought back and told they were to take part in an important exercise to test national security. Give them the rucksacks, get them on the trains and then detonate the bombs remotely.

Do you really believe for a second that guys with 8 month babies and guys who taught diasbled schoolchildren would want to blow themselves up and kill other innocent people?

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE ?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof:
The Lancet Report has been found to be inaccurate and debunked.
Even Iraqi Body Count countered it.

Well, I am not going to argue with that. I admit that you maybe right ( I do not say you are). But the body count was not the topic of this thread, was it? I believe that even 1000 dead (no matter Iraqis, British, Americans, etc.) is an unacceptable cost, especially for an illegal war. Don't you agree?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
way above, malkut.

i'm putting this : PROBABILITY OF DRILL AND TERROR ATTACK COINCIDING BY CHANCE(london bombing) (10yr mean):
One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, in my signature for a while.

edited to turn this .....
into this ..... : P.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks, billybob. I think your input is great. I myself was thinking to do something like that with SPSS, but unfortunately my skills in Statistics are rather low... Thanks again...

dh

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
way above, malkut.

i'm putting this : PROBABILITY OF DRILL AND TERROR ATTACK COINCIDING BY CHANCE(london bombing) (10yr mean):
One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, in my signature for a while.

edited to turn this .....
into this ..... : P.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by billybob]

Yup - thanks for figuring in the probability rating
You know, the London bombings are the thing that's gonna change this thing around
In England, in areas close to the Leeds area from which the bombers are supposed to have originated, people are very prone to wake up
On a recent school sports day which happened to coincide with the government-sponsored minutes silence for the7/7 bombings
At the end of the silence I got up in front of the mums present and shouted out that the alleged bombers were patsies, that the official story is a complete lie, that to honour the dead we need to understand the truth
My 15 seconds of notoriety
We need to take this down to home level need to speak out at every opportune moment
We can't be coy and permit the mendacity to exist in our communities any more

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I do not believe Tony blair ordered the bombings, the man is not that great an actor, and as far as I could discern he seemed seriously unnerved and angry at the incident.

As for the Iraqi body count. It undoubtedly numbers in the tens of thousands, and since neither the US military nor the Iraqi politicos publish this toll, one cannot argue that the numbers counted via reported news is incorrect.

At the same token, many war backers are quick to report that Hussein killed upwards of a million of his own people, and they do so based on published US and non-Iraqi reports. Considering that the CIA in front of the senate committees claimed they had no ground infiltration access in Iraq, made obvious by the claims which proved to be totally false, and neither did any country other than possibly Russia who is not talking, it is a highly dubious and doubtful claim that any number spewed by the coalition is correct. Now for pre-emptive purposes, do not ask from where I take this committee information, for it has been 27 months into this war, and the records have not only been discussed at length in the news, but can be found throughout the web, this site included and as well as governmental sites.

It is clear when reading posts on the war just how one-sided and blind is the rhetoric from the war supporters. So much so that news of children being killed by suicide bombers makes headline news which exude outrage, but when US barrages kill children, they are simply collateral damage.

[edit on 7/16/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh:

You know, the London bombings are the thing that's gonna change this thing around
In England, in areas close to the Leeds area from which the bombers are supposed to have originated, people are very prone to wake up
On a recent school sports day which happened to coincide with the government-sponsored minutes silence for the7/7 bombings
At the end of the silence I got up in front of the mums present and shouted out that the alleged bombers were patsies, that the official story is a complete lie, that to honour the dead we need to understand the truth
My 15 seconds of notoriety

I am so glad to hear that! I hope people everywhere will start realizing they are being used and lied to...

I also came upon an amazing discovery in one of INFOAGENT_X threads. Unfortunately, I can not find it anymore (I must be doing something wrong), so I am gonna put it here.... This was totally amazing to me. Apparantly a guy created a card game called "Illuminati NWO game" which included cards with the Twin Towers being crushed , the Pentagon, terroris attacks in London... Amazing, no? I also read that this guy had troube with Secret Services, but at the end he was able to publish his game ... in 1995!!! According to me it is really an eye-opener and a must read... Here is a link with some info on that:
www.rinf.com...

edited: I hust saw tha UM_Gazz has given me the link to the INFOAGENT_X thread about the card game. Here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Malkut]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Blackwidow thankyou for the article about the bus maintenance. . . may I ask where it is from?

dh

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
From
www.davidicke.com...
I would imagine
A premier source for all 7/7 information

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
From
www.davidicke.com...
I would imagine
A premier source for all 7/7 information

David Icke? LOL

I sure hope you were being sarcastic

My god, that's the funniest thing I've heard all year...

dh

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Somehow I knew you'd be the first one in
Haw haw haw
I'm talking about information, not belief systems
attempted underminer

[edit on 19-7-2005 by dh]

[edit on 21-7-2005 by asala]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join