It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Alien/Creature Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My assumptions were correct then, Aphex Twin is published by Warp Records hence Warp Videos.

Warp Records

They have some great music, that is, if you like Electronic, Techno and Trance music.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That is a very creepy video, people get too creeped out and cut it at the the begining part and don't see the rest of it. People really thought at first that it was a real alien, without seeing the techno disco stuff after that part.

For some reason it didn't bother me at all. Some people I showed it to got too freaked out and quit it before he started to dance, deflect the dog's laser eye bolts with his hands, snort a rail, and get blown up.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
well i guess if you have read this whole thread, it kinda gave it away lol. oh well, not you know that the alien creature does a cool dance. When i saw it, it remined me so much of some alien and if you hadnt seen the vid yet, i thought ud love to since it is jam packed with all the stuff most people here love.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
it looks really fake. it would be cool if it was real. to bad its not

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If anyone's interested in freaking out their friends, I cut the video down to just include the beginning until the part where it goes nuts. No dogs and no music.

Here's the link:

www.putfile.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Glad to see a few Boards & Aphex admirers on here. btw, try playing Geogadi backwards for some interesting results.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
(THE CREATURE WITHIN US ALL) HEY, DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU STARRE INTO A MIRROR AND LOOK INTO YOUR EYES ONLY YOUR FACE CHANGES INTO SOMETHING ELSE, A DEMON PERHAPS NOT LIKELY, BUT YOUR FACE WILL CHANGE IF YOU STARE AT YOUR EYES ONLY FOR 5 MINUTES OR SO. YOUR EYES LOOSE FUNCTION AND WARP YUR FACE, COOL. MAYBE ITS DEMONIC

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowstriker
it looks really fake. it would be cool if it was real. to bad its not

fake? its an artistic video creation for crying out loud. its as real as any movie out today.

its not ment to persuade or highlight the idea of aliens being real... its not a alien close encounter... its an artistic visual video... muck like come to daddy is/was.

people please. this chris guy rocks. as a fine artist myslef i consider this guy artisticaly brillant.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I watched the whole thing, gave my little bro nightmares and nearly wet myself laughing!! Its classic, the most funny thing this side of a fat mans bum!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
First time se the video. i just WTF, lol what inn hell is that. it cant be a baby,
first i tought it was an alien but i fond out it was just # opp movie

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

[edit on 27-7-2005 by HDD09]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join