It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Troop saves life of terrorist who tried to kill him! (+Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
I dont know how you can call your soldiers heros when they are being beaten constantly by lightly armed civilians using outdated weaponry and improvised bombs while you have the best technology in the world. At least this soldier was brave enough to get out of his hummer tho, most the US army are cowardly murderers who would rather kill children and woman classing it as collateral damage then actually put their feet on the ground to save innocence.

Even the most crude weapons can still kill you, either it be high tech or low tech, you are still human and will get killed, by bullets or by bombs. And I don't like your attitude Hiddenreality about calling the U.S. Army as a bunch of cowards who you believe are intentionally killing innocent civilians when it seems to me the opposing sides seems to be doing that, of course the terrorists are brave enough to commit martyrdom on the civilian population at mosques, funerals, etc. I give them credit for that since American soldiers don't like to commit martyrdom on the civilian population like the Islamic terrorists do.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Even the most crude weapons can still kill you, either it be high tech or low tech, you are still human and will get killed, by bullets or by bombs. And I don't like your attitude Hiddenreality about calling the U.S. Army as a bunch of cowards who you believe are intentionally killing innocent civilians when it seems to me the opposing sides seems to be doing that, of course the terrorists are brave enough to commit martyrdom on the civilian population at mosques, funerals, etc. I give them credit for that since American soldiers don't like to commit martyrdom on the civilian population like the Islamic terrorists do.

Lies wont help you when your so terrible at it, we know the US/UK has been bombing mosques/markets to try and divide the country, anyone with any sense can see who benefits the most from splitting the Iraqi people.

The only group I know of that are bigger cowards then the US soldiers are the people like you of America, who so long as you are kept living the life style you are accustomed to are happy to turn a blind eye to the murdering and looting of other nations carried out on your behalf.

Im sorry you dont like my comments, I dont like the way your country sucks the wealth and life out of many others so you can continue living your obese materialistic lazy lives while people are starving in places you cant, see because of you.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by HiddenReality]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality

Lies wont help you when your so terrible at it, we know the US/UK has been bombing mosques/markets to try and divide the country, anyone with any sense can see who benefits the most from splitting the Iraqi people.

You know that the U.S. and the U.K. has been bombing mosques and markets and not Muslims themselves who are divided? You believe that Muslims would never dare bomb themselves, you do not believe that Muslims would not commit martyrdom on Muslims themselves, that makes you denying it. Iraq aint the only place that has show Musilms targeting other Muslims. I can show you other examples if you so kindly ask.

The only group I know of that are bigger cowards then the US soldiers are the people like you of America, who so long as you are kept living the life style you are accustomed to are happy to turn a blind eye to the murdering and looting of other nations carried out on your behalf.

Look whos talking, maybe you like to explain many of the reasons of those poor third world nations who decided to go invade their neighbors or commit atrocities, but when the U.S. helps to fight and repell those invasions or do peacekeeping duties we become the bullies.

Im sorry you dont like my comments, I dont like the way your country sucks the wealth and life out of many others so you can continue living your obese materialistic lazy lives while people are starving in places you cant, see because of you.

No I don't care about how you view our lifestyle, just don't like narrow minded view like yours of American soldiers being called murderers and cowards. If the people like Africa are poor, its because of the life and society they live in, with corrupt govts. and the system they live in. For example like Sudan. The U.S. has nothing to do with it but then we be blame for it anyways. Wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is just to cute man
LOL!

What? Me? No, I never entered a hot dog eating contest, never bowled with a frozen Turkey, or just plain old trashed something just to get something new. Heck no, we don't waste nothing.

Picture this.

I was walking into Kirkland Costco, and witnessed the most hilarious scene involving American reality and European reaction to it.

It looked like a coworker took a German and an Italian guy to Cotsco to show them what it's all about.

I think it was around 1997, and it was a Kirkland Costco.

So these two guys were standing just outside the warehouse next to literally a palate worth of all kinds of crapp, waiting for the "co-body to fetch the lorry" and start stuffing it like they're getting ready to make another push into the new frontier.

The German guy was speaking to the Italian guy and wondering to why people buy such huge boxes and quantities of food and stuff.

The Italian guy was just as dumbfounded, but proposed that it must be some sort of Freudian manifestation of unrealized childhood denial, and right then a humongously fat dude walks out eating one of those huge hot dogs with one hand, and holding a giant package of Costco paper towels on his shoulder with another.

Both guys stopped talking, then looked at each other, and the Italian guys just said;

"F-it, it really is America, they even have toilet paper for fat people".

I just dropped right there.

Put it together, Redmond/Kirkland, they had to be fresh MS localizes just brought of the plane, and into this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join