It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season Premiere tonight for SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just happened to see if and wanted to be sure everyone knew that they were on. How sad that it made my day to see that

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
you left out battlestar!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Meet ya here later.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder!!!! I would have missed that.

On a slightly same topic/different thing....

I went to the Stargate Atlantis Premiere/Opening party here in Vancouver, and it was amazing!!! I had so much fun.

I have a buddy that is one of the purchasers for the construction dept for the two shows, so he got me on the invite list.

I did a lot of this :w:

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i take it that is season 2 of Atlantis,we have still got season1 running here now,best show on tv

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So -- what did everyone think?? I'm holding out high hopes for the new season But then I was a huge Farscape fan so having Claudia Black and Ben Browder together makes me a happy camper. Does anyone know if anyone from the old cast is staying? I was looking on the SG-1 webpage and learned something I didn't know before - Michael Shanks was the voice of Thor. And I how can I NOT mention Vala's wardrobe -- DH isn't a Sci-fi fan at all but I think her wardrobe might just win him over

Duzey -- how cool to get to the Atlantis Premiere party. I bet that it was great to be there.

Sorry KrazyIvan - I haven't been watching Battlestar or I would have mentioned it too for sure.

top topics

join