It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow it's true, the fire fighters have a training manual for a UFO crash!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I bought this book Called the Fire Fighters Guide to disaster control second edition 1992. And when I opened it I was amazed to se the words "ENEMY ATTACK AND UFO POTENTIAL" in chapter 13. It's real! It is a whole chapter which talks about UFOs and the potential disaster of a UFO crash. I posted a copy of the pages which I found at Stanton Friedman's website, see a copy of the pages. here

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That's pretty intresting read, why would firefighters need to be educated on a UFO attack I don't know. It's like how to avoid and alien abduction 101!

Excellent Find!

[edit on 7/15/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It is interesting, but if you read it does it really read anything at all like a training manual? I personally didn't get that feeling when reading it. I am NOT calling hoax, however I am not convinced by a typed chapter, given a scan I would gladdly bow and say it's most likely genuine and probably re-read it with a more careful eye.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
It is interesting, but if you read it does it really read anything at all like a training manual? I personally didn't get that feeling when reading it. I am NOT calling hoax, however I am not convinced by a typed chapter, given a scan I would gladdly bow and say it's most likely genuine and probably re-read it with a more careful eye.

My friend, it's real... I have it, give me a chance and I will give you the proof, I wold not write about something if I were not sure that I can back it up. When I get out of work I will take pics and show you that it's real.

It's like they know that this kinda stuff will happen. I gues they must have learned somthing from Roswell after all

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Cool, didn't mean to attack you Cabanman. Although I want to believe, I think we who "want to believe" must have some healthly skepticism.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It is real, it has been documented on a history channel program on UFO's. I think the real question to ask here is who authorized and wanted that in the manuel.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
But it must not be too popular, Well not around here anyhow. My husband is A New York fire Chief, and has been an officer 8 1/2 years, I just asked him--He never heard of it. He just called another chief.--He has not yet read it in his 10 years of being an officer. Maybe this is standard op ......someplace else.

By the way...the closest certification he aquired to this subject is Aircraft Crash and Rescue, but the mock victims were of the human species, sorry.

Kris

[edit on 15-7-2005 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
But it must not be too popular, Well not around here anyhow. My husband is A New York fire Chief, and has been an officer 8 1/2 years, I just asked him--He never heard of it. He just called another chief.--He has not yet read it in his 10 years of being an officer. Maybe this is standard op ......someplace else.

By the way...the closest certification he aquired to this subject is Aircraft Crash and Rescue, but the mock victims were of the human species, sorry.

Kris

[edit on 15-7-2005 by xxKrisxx]

Ma'am... I don't make up stories, I hate conspiracies, and more than anything I hate unsolved mysteries. This is true(chapter#13 UfOs), no mystery, not fake, and not any other excuse people can think of. I am willing to bet $500 dollars and be kicked off this site for good, If what I am saying is not 100% true.

I will give out the title of the book, year and who wrote it. I will provide the ISBN number and where it was published. Give this to your husband and have him look it up, I guarantee that he will find it. When you find it, it would be a good idea to call that store and ask the attendant to open it and look into chapter#13. I guarantee that the words that you'll hear every time will be " Enemy Attack and UFO Potential".

"Fire Officer's Guide To Disaster Control" 1992, second edition.
By William M. Kramer, Ph.D.
and Charles W. Bahme, J.D.

Publishing company:
Fire Engineering Books and Videos Park 80 West, Plaza Two, 7th floor, Saddle Brooks, NJ 07662

ISBN:
0-912212--26-8

Look the title up in google and you'll see that its sold.
Use the ISBN number at ebay or half.com and it will pull it up. Use it at most book stores(including Barnes and Noble) and it should do the same. Also, this book was featured in the documentary made by the History Channel "When UFOs Land" Where Leslie kean (professional reporter) and Richard dollan had the chance to present it and talk about the impact it has on the current UFO researchers.

So please, before you say that it's not true, look it up, ask the employees at the book store to open the book, and have them read you chapter #13
You'll freak out when you hear what hes is going to say.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Since when did UFO mean alien UFO? It says Enemy Attack right before UFO.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Since when did UFO mean alien UFO? It says Enemy Attack right before UFO.

Frosty... I sugest you find the book and read it. Yes it is talking about Alien UFOs, It gives an example of an alien spaceship crashing into a school, Aliens are dead and hurt, and it asks the firefighter if he should save the injured ones. So read!! Yes it is totaly about Aliens, mental control by extraterrestrials and why one should stand under UFOs. Don't bellieve me, go to the book store. I'll bet you the money that they are talking about extraterrestrials.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That's so stupid. No wonder everything in life cost more than it should, we have idiots like these running the show. Honestly, who puts out a manual to fire-fighters to combat against something that don't exist?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
"dont stand under a ufo"

lol thats hilarious

common sense tho i guess

good find bro !

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
its incase of an incoming attack....aka from another country. ufo's are not only classified as alien spaceships.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
how come here it says

"Subject: Fire Fighter's Guide & UFOs, and 1942 UFO Attack
(was: Re: Government admits UFO's are real)"

the gov. does admit to fire fighters but not the public aint that a b...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The book is real, you can buy it on Amazon.com :

www.ama... zon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0912212268/ref=cm_cr_dp_pt/102-2283969-8668966?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

The two authors also check up and have written many other serious books.

Books written by William M.Kramer, Ph.D:

www.amazon.co... m/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author-exact=William%20M.%20Kramer/102-2283969-8668966

Books written by Charles W. Brahme:

www.amazon.com... /exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author-exact=Charles%20W.%20Bahme/102-2283969-8668966

Seems real too me.

IN YOUR FACE, debunkers

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Yes anorwegianguy1972 we know the book is real but UFO can mean anything. A frisbee you see in the air could be classed as a UFO, so what's to say the book is not just about enemy aircraft?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Yes anorwegianguy1972 we know the book is real but UFO can mean anything. A frisbee you see in the air could be classed as a UFO, so what's to say the book is not just about enemy aircraft?

Read what Cabanman said, Phixion:

Originally posted by Cabanman
Frosty... I sugest you find the book and read it. Yes it is talking about Alien UFOs, It gives an example of an alien spaceship crashing into a school, Aliens are dead and hurt, and it asks the firefighter if he should save the injured ones. So read!! Yes it is totaly about Aliens, mental control by extraterrestrials and why one should stand under UFOs. Don't bellieve me, go to the book store. I'll bet you the money that they are talking about extraterrestrials.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yeah I read it I just don't see any source or proof.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Buy the book and find out in stead of bickering about proof. Sorry dude, but I think you need to hear it

[edit on 16-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

If aliens and alien space craft crashing at a school, and dead aliens on the floor is not enogh proof for you, then man.... I think you should quit this blog. You'll mever get it. It talks about firefighters to be prpaired for possible mental attacks from aliens, wat the hell are you talking about there is no proof.

Today I am closer to the truth, I know something most common men don't. If you want to stay ignorant to the truth, well... thats your problem.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Cabanman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join