It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They will keep your brain alive!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Nanoparticles originally developed for industry have an unexpected effect: They triple or even quadruple the life of rat brain cells, suggesting that they could help extend human lifespan and decrease age-related health problems.

www.betterhumans.com...

Medical science extending life is always cool, but keeping brain cells alive outside the body keeps me up at night. Where will this technology go?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
bwains!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with Fury on this one.

Maybe they can incorporate that lil nanomotor from a recent topic.... somehow...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yes, maybe they could make robot spiders that use cultured brain cells and like...use it for...stuff?

But they would last longer.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Want to make your brain last longer?

brain.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wait... so heavy drinking, extreme drug use and oxygen deprivation aren't the way to go?

Smiley and Ranga, no no no, we all decided that motor should be used for ant cars... not brain spiders. I'm sure General Motors is already hard at work on the sedan version.

But brain spiders would be cool too...

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hey I didn't say anything about brain spiders, I thought the motors were going to be used for fraggle dozers... but ant cars are fun too. Damn, when did I miss that idea? Where can I buy stock, I have a feeling ants like drivey things.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nonoparticles hey? i dont think i have any of those left!
how impoRtant are they?

new topics

top topics

join