It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They have done it again!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I just found out that London was having a train blast drill at exactly the same time as the real blasts. This is exactly what happened on 9/11 and there is no way in hell that there could be such a coincidence again. Those terrorists were too convenient to leave all their id's and explosives everywhere to be found. Either UK was using them in the drill and they did not know what really was going to happen or they knew about the attacks and let them happen. The bus bomber's mother phoned him on his cell and told him about the blasts so maybe that is why he became so nervous all of a sudden because he realized he's dead. During Bush's campaing in 2004 he released the name of a terrorist mole and messed up an operation the british were having. Five terrorists escaped so that is either how they knew about what these five guys were planning and let it happen, or they used it as a cover story for their attack.

This is absolutely disgusting and i have had enough of these fake terrorist attacks. Those five men could have been innocent victims of Bush's and Blair's plans. Bush and Blair should be hanged for such the vulgar attacks they have carried out on their own people. When will everyone realize what the hell is going on, those men have no regard for human life.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
That's interesting, but what are your sources? Links??? I mean, if this is true--not saying it isn't--it isn't decisive, but a little too much of a coincidence for comfort. Where'd you hear this at?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
To me this has 911 written all over it, Briton was to announce a troop withdraw from Iraq and what do you know bombs in London.

Toronto-- Chillingly coincidental, the same 9/11 "war games" conducted during the actual tragedy on the morning of September 11, 2001, echo London underground "bombing exercises" which took place at the same time as the real attack,

www.canadafreepress.com...

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

www.infowars.com...

ATS
London Transport Chief, member of CFR, ex CIA.

[edit on 15/7/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I can't speak to most of what NinjaCodeMonkey(love the name, seriously) said, however as to there being an Anti-Terror exercise going on in the same tube stations I have read a bunch of stuff on that. All derived from what a guy named Peter Powers said. Here the link, even if you dislike prison planet check it out, it has the links to the actual interview with this Powers guy and you can hear him for yourself.
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks Sauron. That's really interesting. I'm also really curious about the stock coincidences it mentions--that's something I've heard a lot about in regards to 9/11, and always thought it should be researched further. Now that there's two events with a similar situation, how plausible would it be to see if there's any common traders? Is that information publicly accessible, I mean, who sold what and when?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There is an existing thread about it with a lot of information, also:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is interesting, too.

The Probability of 7/7 Drill and Attack Coinciding

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Since we have an exisitn, current ATS thread on this topic, I will close this thread.
Please reply to the this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join