It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Freedoms Down the Drain!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
this is important Codex information

It has the go ahead in Europe, and It's gonna happen here if millions of people don't do something NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please just look over this information. I urge any American to pay attention right now.

Congress Contact
www.visi.com...

Get great info from this page, and if you decide to act Contact Congress!!
This site is in support of our freedom to make our own health decisions
www.healthfreedomrights.com...

Congress Contact
www.visi.com...

Should businessmen be deciding how long a patient stays in the hospital?

Should people be dying because their HMO will not give them a timely referral to obtain treatment?

Should deadly drugs remain in the marketplace because of greed?

Should life-saving nutritional supplements be replaced with low-dose synthetics that will not have needed therapeutic effects?

Should your freedom of choice disappear when you need health care?

Should dangerous pharmaceuticals and treatments be forced upon your children?

Should you keep your heads buried in the sand, while your Health Freedom Rights disappear?

No more excuses!
You have the tools to fight this battle -- and win! -- now. So, get busy. You have to make up for far too many years of lost time!

Excellent form letter, short and sweet

Dear Congressman,

I am very concerned about the coming CAFTA vote and this summary will explain to you and your Legislative Advisors just what CAFTA brings. CAFTA membership sets the US up for excessive, restrictive, global trade guidelines for vitamins and minerals as just passed 7/4/05, in the 28th General Session of the UN's Codex Alimentarius Commission. No one has believed that this could happen here.

If you agree to CAFTA, you will be party to bringing this nightmare to our country. This is something your constituents will be extremely upset to have passed. It will affect us all! Imagine coming down with a cold and going to the drug or health food store to buy Vitamin C, 1000 or even 500 milligrams, finding that it is illegal! International agreements have been passed, which we will be forced to obey, if we are signatory to CAFTA. They lower available vitamin dosages to non-effective amounts and replace natural with ineffective synthetics.

My friends, family, co-workers and the people of this country are closely watching this issue. Many jobs will be lost by the people of the United States. Please protect our rights and make sure this does not take place.

We also urge you to watch Kevin Miller's excellent documentary on this issue, at:
www.welltv.com...

Respectfully yours,

[edit on 15-7-2005 by shixta]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sorry, but i don`t have a problem with this. Can only find low dosage pills of your favourite vits? Go eat fruit and veg. Why buy Vit C tablets when you can eat an orange? You can get all your dietary needs from a proper balanced diet. But i suppose no-one wants fruit and veg with thier big mac and fries.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ask yourself who will benefit from this. You loose the freedom of choice because of Pharmacuticals who have Bush in their power , due to donations to the Republican Party. Face facts you dont have any freedom anymore , you are going to do what they say.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredH
Sorry, but i don`t have a problem with this. Can only find low dosage pills of your favourite vits? Go eat fruit and veg. Why buy Vit C tablets when you can eat an orange? You can get all your dietary needs from a proper balanced diet. But i suppose no-one wants fruit and veg with thier big mac and fries.

This is no longer true, sorry to say. With all the pesticides, herbicides, chemicals, toxins in the air and water, everything we eat and drink is compromised. You can no longer get all that you need from a proper diet.

1,000 mg of Vitamin C can help you fight off almost any virus. Herbal remedies, treatments and vitamins can help keep you healthy. But that's not the plan...big Pharma makes far more money from sick people than from healthy people. You think about that for a while and you'll know who this legislation benefits.

Its happening in Canada too. Stock up before its too late!

Stop Codex Alliance

Listen to this fascinating interview on the subject - download and listen with WMP or QT, scroll ahead about 9 minutes. Its an eye opener!

Marilyn Nelson on Codex Alimentarius

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
A little off topic,

If you take vitamines don't take them as you buy them.
When they are formed into pills, they use a lot of pressure, and will pass through your digestive tract so you get very little benifit from them.

Trick - crush your vitamine pills, that way your body can process them, and you get a greater benifit from them.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
There are some other people here that have already put more priority on the minuteman project, so that doesn't leave much for healthcare.

You can't fight the war on terror with extensive poignant media coverage and expect healthy citizens at the same time.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Again, on the vitamin issue:
The reason why vitiamins are necessary is because our food is not as good as it used to be. The soil is getting tired. Even if you eat a balanced meal, you need a supplement.
The better ones are the ones you take three times a day, but most of us aren't very good at doing that.
Believe it or not, the best one a day for you to take, even as an adult, is Flintstone's chewables!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I agree with shixta, to a point. I take vitamins and other nutritional supplements, on and off. Basically if I feel run down and know that I haven't been eating all that well. Fruits and vegegables are all right and everything, but it gets old eating all of that all the time.

When I say that I agree "to a point", I mean that I have written many letters to Congress, sent emails and even made phone calls regarding various attrocities that they are about to vote on. I have come to the sad conclusion that not one single attempt I have made to sway them on ANYTHING has done a bit of good. So, as far as contacting them, I don't think I will be doing that any more for a while.

Also *off topic* to the person who suggested crushing the pills..That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I am fully aware that most vitamins and other supplements taken in pill form are mainly wasted, because the body just doesn't just digest them. However, I do know that if you do take them, some reading up is the best thing. Most vitamins will be absorbed by the body IF they are taken along with certain others that are necessary in order for them to absorb. Like, I think most people know through TV commercials, that taking calcium without also taking Vitamin D, does not absorb. There are a whole bunch of others like that - it's been a long time since I've read up on the subject.

Back on track - anyway, I was saying that I take vitamins, etc... however, whether I did or didn't, it doesn't matter. The government has their grubby little hands in just about every other thing that we do or say, they are already so filthy rich, that they do not need to have the pharmaceudical companies 100% in their pockets. They will still get enough from the people who do use prescription drugs, that they do not need to classify every single reason why one might take vitamins as a "disease", in order to regulate, therefore basically own the medications that are prescribed in leu of more natural cures.

People really ought to have a choice in whether to take man mand, synthesized pharmeceudicals (nothing wrong with them either, as I also take them), however, there are those who prefer not to, and that should be left to be their choice.

We are losing our freedoms faster and faster, they started out going one by one, now they'er taking them away in handfuls at a time. You know that Congress allowed all but one of the temporary provisions in the Patriot Act to become permanent. And the one concession they made, won't expire anyway for another 5 years and it's a small one. They won't fund the FBI any longer after that to snoop on what library books we read.

So much for the "free republic, for the people, by the people", huh.

top topics

join