It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Transport Chief, member of CFR, ex CIA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just another coincidence? "Robert Kiley" X CIA and a CFR member. Chief Transport officer for London Transport.
#30 bus is rerouted, CCTV is inoperative, and a different contractor spent 20 hours maintenance on the CCTV system?

London Transport Chief, member of CFR, ex CIA.
Snip~~

Robert Kiley

Robert Kiley is a Member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Board Member of the Salzburg International Seminar, the American Repertory Theater, MONY Group Inc, the Princeton Review Inc and Edison Schools, Inc. He is also on the Advisory Board of the Harvard University Center for State and Local Government

Early in his career, he was with the CIA, where he served as Manager of Intelligence Operations and then as Executive Assistant to the Director

www.tfl.gov.uk...

London Stagecoach Employee Says Bus Bombing Suspicious

Snip~~
We received an e mail from an employee of Stagecoach, the company responsible for the majority of London buses.
Our contact works a route roughly one mile from the site of the bus bombing last Thursday.
The bus driver pointed out that the number 30 bus was the only one to be re-routed after the initial bombs went off in the London Underground, every other bus carried on its normal journey, but for some reason this bus was diverted.
The driver notes the following about CCTV maintainence.
"CCTV gets maintained at least 2 or 3 times a week and can digitally store upto 2 whole weeks worth of footage. this is done by a private contractor....So when I heard that the CCTV wasn't working on a vehicle that's no more than 2 years old since last June.....I'm sorry that's rubbish, I work for the company I know different

Also a point of interest....last saturday a contractor came to inspect the CCTV on the buses at the depot, According to my supervisor the person spent more than 20 hours over that weekend, 20 hours to see if the CCTV is working? Also that person who came was not a regular contractor, for security reasons the same few people always come to the depot to carry out work, this time it was different.
Drivers in the depot already think the so called bombers had inside help because it was to organised. Some even think it had help from the company."
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Its Coincidence, Ofcourse!

Havent You read the News?

Its those Muslim Terrorists Again!

Apparently they are Better Organized and Equiped then CIA, FBi, MI5 and all other Intelligence Agencies Combined!

Why do they call them Intelligence Agencies, when Intelligence is something they really do not have?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
And all this conclusively proves that the UK government had something to do with the London bombings that killed/murdered 50+ innocent people?

Or, is this information going to be used to establish a conspiracy case against the UK government and that they were involved in the London bombings?

And Souljah, does the body parts of those killed, including those "terrorists" that exploded themselves, formally labeled as suicide bombers, contain DNA? If so, can DNA tests determine the ethnic make-up?

seekerof

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
And Souljah, does the body parts of those killed, including those "terrorists" that exploded themselves, formally labeled as suicide bombers, contain DNA? If so, can DNA tests determine the ethnic make-up?

ERrrrr...

I dont get Your Point, Sir.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
ERrrrr...

I dont get Your Point, Sir.

he says that u think these "terrorists" are smarter than the western intelligence agencies, that dis could not be done without the backing of the western intelligence agencies. the suicide bombers are Muslim terrorists. not CIA or MI5 or Mossad the intelligence operatives like the CIA or MI6 dont commit suicide. but we have DNA that shows that these bombers are Pakistani. even the Palestinians can commit martyrdom and the Mossad which is the best agency in the world cannot stop it.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am good friends with a bloke who emigrated with his young family to Australia about 7 years ago from Essex (Billericay).

He is 41 and a highly qualified 'security surveillance installation tech'.
Before he and his wife had kids, he would often do maintenance work on the underground in London for 2-3 day stints, as it's a 4-5hr return trip by van or car to Essex. His boss payed for his accommodation.

He has told me how stunned he was at the condition of the wiring when he was working there.
Decrepit and dangerous were the terms he used. Water leaks, rats and faulty repairs by previous contractors.

Sanc'.

dh

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

[we have DNA that shows that these bombers are Pakistani. even

There were no doubt others with asian DNA travelling on the public services
The 'Exercise theory' may well have put these actual individuals at the place of the explosions
Other hypotheses may well be in order
Thanks, Sauron, for this very interesting information that helps in evaluating the network involved and the holes and coincidences in the story
I always thought the Bali and Madrid attacks were rather under-researched, and I have a feeling that this one is going to get sufficient attention to build up a true picture of what actually happened

[edit on 15-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
I am good friends with a bloke who emigrated with his young family to Australia about 7 years ago from Essex (Billericay).

He is 41 and a highly qualified 'security surveillance installation tech'.
Before he and his wife had kids, he would often do maintenance work on the underground in London for 2-3 day stints, as it's a 4-5hr return trip by van or car to Essex. His boss payed for his accommodation.

He has told me how stunned he was at the condition of the wiring when he was working there.
Decrepit and dangerous were the terms he used. Water leaks, rats and faulty repairs by previous contractors.

Sanc'.

I believe he was talking about the CCTV on the number 30 bus. Which is less than 2 years old and coincidently every bus with CCTV is checked every 2-3 days to make sure and the company (not stagecoach) that carried out the maintenece for security reasons used the same people but the before the attacks they (the maintenece company) used different people. Coincidences, coincidences......

~Peace
~

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
the suicide bombers are Muslim terrorists. not CIA or MI5 or Mossad the intelligence operatives like the CIA or MI6 dont commit suicide.

There is no proof that the london bombings were a suicide mission or even that the four accused had anything to do with it.

It is time that you let this particular penny drop.

top topics

join