It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAs anyone read"threats to human freedom" document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.informantnews.com...

It was made on JAn 29 2005 so it is new.Whats your take on the document?.
After reading it my only solution is that the second comming happens and jesus and god banish the evil greys\reptilians\illuminati from the face of the earth.
Ps:also the document has a reference of the lacerta files
Here's the quote

On Earth, early human development evolved slowly for the first 150 million years. Then, two million years ago, the Elohim came to Earth from the Aldebaran System. They were a tall humanoid species with blond hair and fair skin. They departed with over 10,000 of our simian ancestors. Hundreds of years later, they returned to deposit a more advanced, genetically engineered race that could use tool and fire. The Elohim have returned seven times within a period of 23,000 years to accelerate human evolution. 450,000 years ago, the Anunnaki settled on Earth from the planet Nibiru at Mesopotamia.

So another article which confirms the alcerta files are true but the question is the could the enite document be a disinfo?

[edit on 15-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Warthog, just because an article mentions the "Lacerta Files" does not make the Lacerta files true. We don't even have proof that the article you are mentioning here is true itself. Even you say it might be "disinfo", so how can you say that because the Lacerta files are mentioned in it that it confirms that the Lacerta files are true?
I just can not understand the lack of logic you use to always say that the Lacerta files are true?
you provide a link to an article where even the author does not identfy himself? So how can anyone say it's true or not? And just because the authoer mentions the Lacerta Files in this article, how does that prove the Lacerta files are true?

[edit on 15-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
True the the article may and could be total joke but it is an fascinating story nevertheless.One thing i want to add is that the lacerta files could really be fake or disinfo as lacerta says that our creators came from alderberan and there are also theories that hitler escaped germany and lived in south america and then went to antartica to a another planet (discovery channel's "hitler of the andes") and hitler went to aldeberan www.crystalinks.com... .
But neverthe less a good read.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Warthog, FINALLY something we both agree on - the Lacerta files could be true or they could be fake.
I never said they were fake, i have only said that there is no proof that they are true.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
tbh i dont know what to belive. i read about one fourth of the book. i got to the part about satanic rituals and then i was asking alot of questions. how much info is based on fact? is some info true some not? added? exxagerated? in the end i was left with alot more questions then answers.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
What about you gazrok.HAve you read it?.plz reply

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

tbh i dont know what to belive. i read about one fourth of the book. i got to the part about satanic rituals and then i was asking alot of questions. how much info is based on fact? is some info true some not? added? exxagerated? in the end i was left with alot more questions then answers.

Well, I know a bit about Satanism (been in La Vey's Church of Satan myself), so I guess I can answer about Satanic rituals/ philosophy. Just describe what you've read and I will give you my judgement on whether it is true.

new topics

top topics

join