It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO sighting from 1999

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It was back in late summer/early fall of 1999. My tv had just stopped woking one day. So I was pretty much just left listening to music. I was kind of ticked at the time cause I had just gotten a copy of Driver for the Playstation game console. I really dug that game so I was just thinking that it was gonna cost $$$ to get the tv fixed.
I was laying on the couch fighting with my cat Sisu. Sisu the male top male from his litter was always trying to fight with me. About that time I noticed a bright light from the window. I looked....thinking wtf is that? I got up and looked out side. There was what be be a small light off in the distant. At first I was perplexed by the show.
First there it was green light that let off electro magnetic waves. Then it slid over turning red letting off the waves again. Then it moved over and turned blue letting off the waves again. The it moved over some more and started to move very fast like a child scribbling on paper. Then it stop and turn to a very bright dullish looking pink that lit up the sky blinding me.
This went on for about two-three hours. It just repeated the same pattern over and over. It never deviated from what I saw the time.
Then about three days later I was laying on the couch again. It was bout one o'clock in the morning. I saw a coming and I thought it was a plane, and then it just stopped and started to repeat the same pattern over and over just like the previous night.
I was gonna phone the air-force and report this, but I thoght I didn't want tp end up in a room with a bright light hearing you didn't see that over and over. This night I got to watch it for hours. I watched until about daybreak when an air force jst showed up and chased the craft around until it left.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What type of jet chased it away?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
thats kinda a bs story, how come i havent heard about this from like 1000 other residents of your area?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Zickddot you have no idea where this guy even lives. If you have questions such as the one above why don't you ask him before coming to your conclusions.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by pompano]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Maybe there are NOT 1000 residents where he lives? ever think of that?

Damien...if you have pics of this event, you will need to HOST them before they will post. www.photobucket.com is a free hosting website, and works great for getting pics up on ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Typical UFO rubbish. 'I saw lights and em waves', yeah and how does one know exactly what em waves 'look' like with the naked eye? Then comes the classic 'something chased it off'. And this is where the story is not believable because when he/she is able to make a claim that what they first saw was a UFO and the second they can easily identify, in this case a USAFJ. Generally it is an inferior craft that always chases away the superior craft, like in this case. Why are superior handling alien UFO always scared off by the F-14?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have abosultely no evidence and cannot back up what I say here. As far as I know about the jet it was Canadian Air Force. I live in a Canadian town on the coast of Lake Superior. You might call this typical ufo rubbish, but you weren't there.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
lol....

seeing is beliving

just wait till u see

then who will be laughing?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Muzzleflash , your right people like Frosty get converted ( or Freaked smooth out ) everyday!

damien1966,

What town do you live in , was the object over the lake or the land?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I remember what I saw, not as obvious as yours and nobody believed me. Even an ex-RAF guy watching it with me said I was talking rubbish, though he had no answers himself! People who cannot prove you wrong should zip it. Thanks for telling us.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario. It's right at the top of Lake Superior. I was living in the East End section of the city at the time. A lot of people were calling me crazy. For a while after I was trying to find every ufo photo trying to find something of similar likeness, but I never found anything.

top topics

join