can u assist me with some knowledge

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hello i have been observing ats for a moth and a half or so. the question regarding knowledge is this and please bear with me.

my real name is aaron(heron, hebrew translation) and i know i am a descendant of the lost children of israel. i would like to know what is the intended destination for aaron in the bible. as far as my connection feel free to ask necessary questions needed to fulfill my request. thank you ats for being such a potent potential base for knowledge.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
i know there is 12 tribes of israel since the ancient moses time but there is one tribes make an exodus to ASIA this informations is track down by one of the church pastor from france in 1800.the last stop by this exodus the pastor believe to be in penang in MALAYSIA cos there is an ancient grave and also the congregation of synogeuge of jews in that island until today.but to which tribe i have know idea about that.and also use to believe before israel becoming states in somewhere in early 1920 there is a lot of immagrant of ladies and children of jews in malaysia(malaya) but no elders man was known at that time most of malay are islam by religion so they tolerate this immagrant by base on humanity e.g sister and brother this information i got from most of malay elder.for what purpose they are coming to malaysia at that time no one know.that the history i found from a lot of elders people.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Your question is a bit unclear. What do you mean by "intended destination"?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
"knowledge" might be asking for a little too much: assuming the Aaron is Moses' brother (honoured by Muslims too as Haroun), he was of course a Levite (no tribe of his own, so to speak) -his death is duly recorded in the OT. And teh tribes pre-date Moses, of course.
Well, you could fill a warehouse with claims about one or another of the "ten lost tribes" of Israel (you'll find a few Arab "lost tribes" as well!)
A little article: mainstream American Jewry here might be of interest: black Africans claiminmg descent from Aaron (that would meke them Levites, of course)
www.thejewishweek.com...

And if you want an Asian 'lost tribe": try this one which has the tribe of Manasseh in Burma! www.moshiach.com/features/tribes/burma.php
Lots of these stories depict a steady movement East so maybe Japan's your destination.
Lots about the whole thing here:
www5.ocn.ne.jp...
I wouldn't want to vouch for any of it and anyone who calls Josephus a "reliable" writer has a head that isn't right: but fascinating stuff in its own way.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
thank you very much ats i find the links very interesting and definately read them. also in reference to the question about destinations my destination has already been sealed but what was written about was my intended desire. once again thank you for be in g in existence and creating beautiful things.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble, but if you're referring to destination as far as Revelations, etc. you may be of the 12 tribes, but you'll also have to be a virgin if you're to be one of the (144,000 was it?) people spared, hehe.....

new topics

top topics

join