It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control Satellites to Control China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
How many weather control satellites would be necessary to prevent China from nuclear bombing another nation? Which nation has the best weather control satellites? What are the technical features of a weather control satellite? Who could the U.S. most logically team with to oppose Chinese nuclear weapons? Does Russia support the Chinese or the United States more?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
And in addition to this, does anyone actualyl think satellites that control the wether should be used? Why should be we altering the weather...?

No such thing as natural anymore.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Disaster_Boy]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
privy,
I was not aware that weather control satelites existed, or that we could control the weather.

As for your questions,

I really dont know how many, I dont know if they exist.
But you would have to make a storm to stop there aircraft from taking off, if you mean launching missiles, I dont know.

Again, I dont know, since I was not aware any existed.

I really dont know if Russia likes us or China beter, I am inclining to thinking that they would join with China.

Disaster_Boy,
I think they should be used, but not for military uses, unless its defensive I.E. stoping planes from taking off that are carrying weapons.
We should alter the weather to help grow more crops faster, and in the civillian world, it wouyld make great resorts possible, in places that dont have nice weather all the time.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
why would u want to do that to the chinese?
i mean there is lots..i mean LOTS of american companys has factories and offices there,u do that to the china,you'll hurt ur back too,if you know what i mean

top topics

join