It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo s in Mexico city, seen by goverment and many other people +PICS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I know many american who ain´t so bright but i ain´t yelling it at here because it´s a bit racist to make an example of an nation from invidualist point of view. Mexican´s maybe ain´t now gunpowder inventors but it doesn´t have anything to do with the case here.
-aape

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
How is it racist?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
How is it racist?

Your comments have earnt you an ignore from me troll.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Mexicans are so superstitous that now balloon sightings are becomming the every week norm as UFO's. This is also redundant of what has been happening in Venezuela. Third world education system has created a bunch of sky pointing retards.

Many years ago there was a phenomenon called Jesus Christ. His existence is purely based on human testimony.So by your argument above these people must have been a backward uneducated superstitious lot as well because they saw someone rise from his grave?Superstitious enough to celebrate an entire festival dedicated to his birth,death and rebirth? Well we can go on and on and on...you get my point.Human testimony should not be ignored.Its what has been driving this world so far and it is more important that you give it credit for.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Correct Divya. And my comments are not racist, look them over again point out to me where I stated anything racist.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Frosty....
Knock off the stereotyping rhetoric and please stay within the T&Cs.

Thanks, mate.

seekerof

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Still no answer to the racist comments I made? Why? Because they don't exist. So stop hounding me for deffending myself against baseless comments, thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Still no answer to the racist comments I made? Why? Because they don't exist. So stop hounding me for deffending myself against baseless comments, thank you very much.

you re welcome.

yavis

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
"Third world education system has created a bunch of sky pointing *******"
I think that seems a bit racist. Mexico is as third world country as usa, and i´m not even speaking about *******
-aape

Edited for language

[edit on 26-7-2005 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
the gov is going to sei. its onely 2 wether ballons,

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If this thread doesnt get back on topic it will be locked.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I once saw some amazing video footage of UFO's over Mexico from about ten years ago and I must say it was very convincing. I think it was at the same time as a solar eclipse so most of the city was already looking skyward.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
If this thread doesnt get back on topic it will be locked.

I don t think you should lock a topic just becauze some members talk about something else. Blaim them, not the topic!

yavis

top topics

<< 1   >>

join