It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok.... what the hell is grimace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
once and for all i want to find out what that purple ooze from the mcdonalds commercials actually represents, besides a malicious hoodlem that steals beverages from kids.

my friends and i are stumped... we've asked the people at mcdonalds, and they don't even know. some say he represents shakes, or the blueberry pie filling, but i don't think so.

this site gives a pretty funny rendition of grimace: (a little down the page)

[url=http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/24/mcdonalds-commercials.html]http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/24/mcdonalds-commercials.html[/ur l]

so... what do you think??

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I dont think anyone really knows what he is. I do think that he got his name when he stepped on Ronalds foot, And that was his reaction(to grimace)

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I believe he is the result of eating at fast food places, too often..
Like you said, he is so addicted, he has to steal..

I think he used to be a gymnast..

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Gay power?

Well, it worked for the purple tella-tubbie.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
He's what a Big Mac does to your stomach....

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't think he ever was really supposed to be something. However, in the beginning Grimace had 6 arms, so I have heard that he was supposed to be an octopus.

The link below has a vintage advertisement with Grimace having six arms.

www.mentalsewage.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Apparently, Grimace is a giant cloned beetroot.

A couple of Aussie fellows took on the challenge of solving this mystery and the results of their efforts can be found here:

The Mystery Of The Grimace

Introduction:
Aussie Ben is a man with a mission. Not content with singlehandedly solving the great mysteries of the universe, he's out to solve the Big Question: "Just what the heck is Grimace from McDonalds?" He's out to solve it the only way he knows how: by emailing as current, washed-up and "zany" celebrities, internet personalities and complete strangers as possible. Can the combined expertise of Adam West, The Olsen Twins and countless others add up to a conclusive answer to this elusive conundrum?

new topics

top topics

join