It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Tatooine Exists!!!!!!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by loserkage
.................. on topic- tatooine has 2 suns, and most of you people should go watch the original Star Wars now, thats embarrising if you haven't seen it.

It's embarrassing that we didn't watch it? Why, in my fathers day it would be embarrassing if we did watch it. BTW I ended up watching the first two Star Wars so now I'm up on things until the third one comes out on DVD

[edit on 7/25/2005 by 9890]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I ended up watching the first two Star Wars so now I'm up on things until the third one comes out on DVD

well its about time, though I think with Star Wars people new to the series should watch them in a weird order always ending with Return of the Jedi something like 1, 2, 4, 5, 3, 6 would be good.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
odd order i would watch them 4,5,6,1,2,3
but thats me i go by the book on these things

hey and The Dark Crystal...this had a bunch of vultures people *the 10* right? and like some hero people and hmmm maybe there was a big contraption that allowed some witch to see into the future or something weird like that??? and maybe even a hopping or long legged animal they rode....its hard to explain its a very strange bizzare odd movie

i really think i remember seeing this bizzare amazing film when i was a kid
if its the one im thinking of ;it was a Classic!

but on topic lol;
i think i read in the news recently this tatooine planet was nothing like tatooine at all

starwars tatooine - 2 stars ; small desert world

"real world" tatooine- 3 stars ; super huge ultra mega sized gas giant

now...if i remember corrrectly; these two planets have nothing in common
in fact its a disgrace to the name tatooine to waste it on something thats nothing like it

we will find a real tatooine soon; and we should reserve the name for that planet *desert planet w/2stars*

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
It's embarrassing that we didn't watch it? Why, in my fathers day it would be embarrassing if we did watch it. BTW I ended up watching the first two Star Wars so now I'm up on things until the third one comes out on DVD

[edit on 7/25/2005 by 9890]

So true, that's why I haven't watched it in a long time. Times have changed.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
[edit on 25-7-2005 by lashlarue]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join