It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Weather Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You just gotta love a good conspiracy theory.

"People in recent days have seen and have reported strange laser beam type energy being projected from the space to guide the eye of a hurricane. These people have blamed Governments and even terrorists trying to control the hurricanes towards world's oil reserves and resources."
Source

Thunder Horse, which cost $1 billion, is seen as the biggest hope for a small recovery in U.S. crude production, which has been falling since the 1970s. It was scheduled to start producing oil and gas in the fourth quarter of 2005.
Source

########################

So what do you think? Does Russia have space based scalar weapons? Do aliens hate our freedom? We can only sit and wring our hands in worry.

Another Link!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So the Government guided the hurricane to the oil rig?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
So the Government guided the hurricane to the oil rig?

Maybe Russia or China? Or the NWO? Or the Secret Organization of al-Qaeda in Space?

Who knows?!?

EDIT: The article thinks that it could be aliens. That's why I posted here.

[edit on 7-14-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Interesting story. If the hurricane hit one of our oil rigs then it probobly wasnt the U.S. controlling it. I do not think terreoists have that kind of technology, so it was probobly another country or aliens. Who knows?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigPimpin
Interesting story. If the hurricane hit one of our oil rigs then it probobly wasnt the U.S. controlling it. I do not think terreoists have that kind of technology, so it was probobly another country or aliens. Who knows?

Yes. Though while it may not have been the US, it could have been certain high members of the US that have financial interest in High prices of oil. That said it could also be another country or aliens.. though I think probably aliens -- they always seem concerned about how we're gonna screw the earth up, so stopping us advancing in drilling oil seems likely..

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Haha...personally, I think it's quite impossible to control weather. It's a natrual occurance.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ken_Allen
Haha...personally, I think it's quite impossible to control weather. It's a natrual occurance.

They are not talking about creating hurricanes. Nature does that just fine.

They are talking about using a focused, unidirectional energy beam to nudge the eye towards the intended direction.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

They are not talking about creating hurricanes. Nature does that just fine.

They are talking about using a focused, unidirectional energy beam to nudge the eye towards the intended direction.

I still think it's quite impossible to move a big mass of clouds without wind

A laser that powerful would evaporate the clouds

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Ken_Allen]

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Ken_Allen]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I still think it's quite impossible to move a big mass of clouds without wind

A laser that powerful would evaporate the clouds

First, I'm not talking about a laser. I'm talking about energy. Possibly plasma.

Second, what you think has no bearing on reality. Reality exists despite what you think. I'm not saying the story I found is true. I am saying that your thoughts do not make it false.

How about instead of
, you provide something to back up what you say. It's a conspiracy site. It's a place to talk about conspiracies, be they true or not. It's not a place to just dismiss ideas out of hand.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a definite possibility

and my understanding is , the gov't has been confiscating any TESLA equipment
and sensitive info to keep it out of anyones hands...[ can't have competition ya know ....]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It was probably those Green Peace hippies! Yes, they may be potheads and unkept, but never underestimate them! Attacking them is the only good thing the French have ever done!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
a definite possibility

and my understanding is , the gov't has been confiscating any TESLA equipment
and sensitive info to keep it out of anyones hands...[ can't have competition ya know ....]

And the conspiracy theories don't stop there. Chemtrails are alleged to be putting material into the ionosphere to allow full Earth cover for scalar technology.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
It was probably those Green Peace hippies! Yes, they may be potheads and unkept, but never underestimate them! Attacking them is the only good thing the French have ever done!

They got a ship. Why not a satellite?

EDIT: What if Green Peace is an alien organization?!

[edit on 7-16-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
ShadowHasNoSource, although it is an interesting idea, I wouldn't put too much stock into your source India Daily, which was discussed on this thread here warning of tabloid type reporting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would be asking how these supposed reports of beams of energy are being seen. Are these people on the space station or something? You would be able to see anything above a hurricane, unless of course you are above it as well.

And what is that first picture of anyway? It doesn't look like a beam aimed at a hurricane to me. If aliens or anyone that has that technology wanted to damage the oil rig, why not just aim it at the rig and blow it up? It's not like we could point the finger at anyone to blame it on.

Not making fun of the original poster, just the article.

That's crazy what’s going on with the oil rig. I guess they aren't sure the cause of the listing. Other rigs were not damaged by hurricane.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The funny thing is how much pollution that Green Peace ship emits, as well as the helicopter for its helipad! I'm sure it's a ton more than my SUV which they'd probably love to set on fire (thus sending more polutants into the atmosphere) if they could!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The funny thing is how much pollution that Green Peace ship emits, as well as the helicopter for its helipad! I'm sure it's a ton more than my SUV which they'd probably love to set on fire (thus sending more polutants into the atmosphere) if they could!

Yes, but if they did torch your SUV, the small ammounts of pollution torching it would generate would be far less than those expelled by it over its lifetime. This is equal to antipollution profit.

And as for the Green Peace Ship and helicopter -- well sometimes, you have to join them to be able to beat them.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think weather control is a possibility, mechanically. Why not?

Energy is moving the clouds anyway, so couldn't it be possible to have some type of device that produces energy to move clouds?

Troy

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
ShadowHasNoSource, although it is an interesting idea, I wouldn't put too much stock into your source India Daily, which was discussed on this thread here warning of tabloid type reporting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would be asking how these supposed reports of beams of energy are being seen. Are these people on the space station or something? You would be able to see anything above a hurricane, unless of course you are above it as well.

That's exactly what I was looking for. Questions. India Daily is vague and I know about their tabloid style. I think the author just added on to an already existing conspiracy theory.

I read an article awhile back that said you could tell a modified storm from a normal storm by how deep it goes. Normal storms don't dredge up the ocean bottom (according to the report). Even the relative shallowness of the Gulf of Mexico would be undisturbed. Here are related articles.

Link 1

homepage.ntlworld.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link 2

And what is that first picture of anyway? It doesn't look like a beam aimed at a hurricane to me. If aliens or anyone that has that technology wanted to damage the oil rig, why not just aim it at the rig and blow it up? It's not like we could point the finger at anyone to blame it on.

Exactly. That is obvious just a stock picture of something.

Not making fun of the original poster, just the article.

Oh I know. I wasn't being sensitive earlier. I was just pointing out that the person didn't provide anything of substance. When I first read the story I laughed too. But I thought of questions as to why the story would be false or at the very least, a distraction from the truth. And I thought of the same questions you did.

That's crazy what’s going on with the oil rig. I guess they aren't sure the cause of the listing. Other rigs were not damaged by hurricane.

Do we know where the other rigs were? How are these rigs set up under the ocean? I'm sure someone has seen a documentary on that. I wonder how Thunder Horse was held in place. What a great name for an oil rig huh?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
I think weather control is a possibility, mechanically. Why not?

Energy is moving the clouds anyway, so couldn't it be possible to have some type of device that produces energy to move clouds?

Troy

I agree. I think it's in the realm of possibilities. I was thinking it could account for sudden shifts in storm strength. If you shoot energy into the eye it might heat the water up more. I don't have any science to back any of it up though.

If anything it's more interesting that talking about politics.

new topics

top topics

join