It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

online strategy games?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
are there any free online strategy games? i know ive come across some websites that have them, but i cant remember them at all. any help would be nice.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
thanks, im registering right now.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
join the Dancing Banana Dojo,there are quite a few members joined up there from here

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Could someone explain Fall of Empires to me? If I'm going to join then I'd like some knowledge on how to play before hand.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ok you get units (men)every 20 minutes,with these men you can train them to attack/defence soldiers which you need to hold your weapons or to spys which help you spy on other people to see what they have got,farmers which gives you strength(attack turns)max 4 per turn,or miners which give you more gold per turn,each section has upgrades to buy,the nations you get to choose from are,Romans(attack bonus),Greeks(defence),Japanese(spy),Vikings(shipping),Egyptians(income)and Celts(farming),short description but you should get the basic idea,just join and have a look

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
ayyep!

www.fallofempires.com...

Lysergic since you wanted to pass it on, you can transfer your $billion$ award to anyone you sign up in db.

Just let me know. Give peeps your recruiting link too.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well, if you don't like what you see can you leave? UNjoin as it were?

new topics

top topics

join