It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens us from the future?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I HIGHLY doubt it.

aliens might be human, or atleast some type of humanoid that came about the same way we did.. But other than that, I highly doubt that theory.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
Show me some proof that aliens are real then i will comment on this . Aliens are like Ghosts figments of the imagination.

You're commenting anyway, why do you need proof? There are thousands and thousands of things you can go agree with on this site, why are you chilling on this thread bashing one you don't? There is room for speculatism, but continuing to say the SAME THING "show me proof" isn't accomplishing anything and does nothing to further the discussion. This is supposed to be a forum to explore possiblities, and not one thing on this forum is 100% proven, so maybe you just shouldn't be here at all?

I myself am not completely sure aliens do or don't exist, but I'm willing to say, that maybe, thousands of years from now we will develop time travel, and maybe we will want to go back and see our history... perhaps our wastful lifestyles destroyed our records and traveling back is the only way we can see how we were?

[edit on 7/15/2005 by BigWyrm]

Kal

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Bulldog just STOP posting, all you're doing is repeating the same crap

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
First of all, Bulldog, STFU. I've never seen anything to convince me that there are aliens either, but 1: it's statistically improbable that there aren't, and 2: for the purposes of this thread one must assume that they exist. It's an "if A, then B" scenario - if there are aliens, which this thread takes as a given, then are they from the future? It's simple. Either play by the rules or post somewhere else.

My two cents: Humans, like every dominant mammalian species before us, have continually gotten larger as time goes on. I recently came back from Chaco Canyon, NM, site of the ancient Anasazi ruins. The ceilings in the Anasazi living quarters were only about 6 feet tall, as opposed to 8 or 10 in modern homes. That means the average height of an Anasazi Indian couldn't have been much more than 5 feet tall. You find this phenomenon all over the world. Therefore, I'm going to say no, aliens aren't us. With human beings getting taller and fatter with every generation, I see no evolutionary reason why we would suddenly start to shrink, become short and spindly, lose our skin color, etc, unless it was an adaptation to life in space or some other environment outside the earth.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I can't say that they are us, infact I'm saying that they aren't us at all.

On the terms that they come from the future, they may have been genetically engineered by us because they are better suiting for the task of space travel. They have no emotions so they can fly their ships for hundreds of years on end without getting bored or off task. They may not need sleep, eat very little (or at all), and have very long life spans. They have smaller bodies which makes them more suiting for low gravity enviroments. Large eyes so they can see better in the dark, low light, or more frequncies on the spectrum (infrared, ultraviolet). They would be far better for the task of space travel, like they were meant for it.

[edit on 7/15/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
OK, let's chill gang.

Bulldog, yes you are jacking this thread and if this is the extent of your contibution:

I'm not high jacking your post, just think your full of crap thinking Aliens exist without any proof.

feel free to not post. M'kay?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I posted these links in another thread that was recently started on this topic. I think that this has been pretty much discussed to it's exhaustion point...

Aliens, Or Us, From The Future: Hypothesis

Us in the future or from another Planet/Solar system..?

Could Aliens Just Be Humans From The Future?

Send a ship back to Earth from the future!

human beings from the future

Come from future

Are our future generations watching us?

Greys-Future Humans?

The ATS Search Tool can come in handy and save you a bit of time starting up a new thread

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Show me some proof that aliens are real then i will comment on this . Aliens are like Ghosts figments of the imagination.

Im Guessing a true non-believer!

Daz Out.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What a fascinating concept !

I suppose this can be looked at in (at least) two ways....and I will not attempt to touch upon the reasons for such 'contact from the future'.

1) If what we currently perceive as UFOs are instances of visitations from "mankinds future"... then we are comforted that we have one.
a) If #1 is true then at the moment of this posting, there is an spatial reality capable of impacting the NOW.
b) If #a is true, then there are incipient sciences afoot that will enable
such temporal-links.
2) Are we in the current day, the 'vanguard' of our timeline? In other words are we the first to walk into the unknown, and only when the future first occurs can we enact option #1? (in other words you cannot revisit D-Day from the year 2195 AD until that latter year is first achieved?)

Please realize that the above mathematical array originates from one who can barely balance a checkbook.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hey nventual
It could be. There are many theories about that. About that theorie are even books so if you wanna know more about that just searh on the internet library store...

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A friend of mine brought this theory to me a year or so ago, after disscussing it over a doob or too we came back to the logical conclusion that if it was true it would make perfect sence,

coming back to see what went wrong, possibly in the pre-text of somthing that changed all of mankind. There is no deny'in that man kind has changed quite dramatically in the last 100 years, maby this is the turning point in the earths history.... what with global warming, the constant threat of world war 3 and the complete rise and dominance of "the corperation", interesting time's people!

Daz out.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I actually think that's quite a cool theory but maybe it's a little bit to "sci-fi" for me.

I like to believe in UFOs and aliens but I do not think the "greys" look like us, I think they would look different. I once heard/saw something on TV that explained that UFOs are top secret air force projects which I thought was a pretty good theory at the time but then when you look back over the years, even in cave man days that some drawings on walls looked as if they could of been UFOs, who knows.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If they are from the future and came back to check what went wrong, then why are their reports of them all the way back in the Ancient days?

Also, there's been alot of reports from Mexico about the UFOs and such, and the Mexican Government seem quite welcoming to them I think, so that's why they're all going there, but if there's been so many lately then maybe the end is near?

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Maby the end is apon us, but then maby this is all checking up on the lead up to the magical year of 2012 when it s all supposed to change......

but then maby it is a week tuesday what the hell do i know, little drunk at the mo n e way!

Daz Out.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I just had a thought. Could Aliens and UFOs be us, but from the future?

No, you heard about this then recognized it when you were thinking about UFO's or time travel and thought you had this idea. This idea has been around since at least the late 70's.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why don't you show us proof YOU exist?

Interesting take Nventual. Just gotta tell ya your graphic is hugely funny!

Actually, there are lots of people, some right here that have very specific information about the future. Bottom line, your premise is quite plausible, big guy.

Unfortunately, it's a good news, bad news situation.

The good news... Someone KNOWS the future. Based on a couple of snippets that was shared with me. Bang on!

The bad news... No one believes you, it, them.

The irony is pure and simple hilarious. The really sad part is we are ready to fall into another, very long dark ages.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
looks like i wont be awarded ATS points this month. Honestly id love to believe in UFOs and people from the future, but my brain says no its rubbish. Until a UFO or Alien is made available to the media to prove they exist i will be skeptical. Lots of people make money by writing about there so called Alien abductions, I'm thinking of trying it myself, sorry if i don't agree with you guys about this but its a free world. If anyone can send an Alien for me to see , i would be chuffed . Bulldog

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So Bulldog....

-Explain the Varginha, Brazil incident of 1996.
-Explain the Rendelsham forest incident.

Thats just a tiny piece of the truth.

Explain away!!! Convince me this is all Rubbish!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

looks like i wont be awarded ATS points this month. Honestly id love to believe in UFOs and people from the future, but my brain says no its rubbish. Until a UFO or Alien is made available to the media to prove they exist i will be skeptical. Lots of people make money by writing about there so called Alien abductions, I'm thinking of trying it myself, sorry if i don't agree with you guys about this but its a free world. If anyone can send an Alien for me to see , i would be chuffed . Bulldog

So, I can take it from your post, you're going to stop your chiding comments?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Why don't you stop calling me childish and show me a real life Alien, i know you cant do that so you have to agree that I'm right , reading books about Aliens doesn't make them real does it?Lets get this sorted once and for all , show me a UFO and an Alien that most people would say thats real. Don't want grainy photos that are fakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join