It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens us from the future?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I just had a thought. Could Aliens and UFOs be us, but from the future? Like thousands and thousands of years in the future.
Maybe they're what we evolve to? They (greys) tend to look like us but with bigger head, different skin, more fingers, and skinnier body.

Just like how we might go back in the past and study the cavemen if we were able to right now, instead we do it in thousands of years and look back at the year 2005. Do you get what I mean?

Perhaps the humans from the future are trying to tell us something?

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Show me some proof that aliens are real then i will comment on this . Aliens are like Ghosts figments of the imagination.

Kal

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
this question was asked hundreds of times

but no, its not us.. it can't be us, wouldn't make any sense

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I just had a thought. Could Aliens and UFOs be us, but from the future? Like thousands and thousands of years in the future.
Maybe they're what we evolve to? They (greys) tend to look like us but with bigger head, different skin, more fingers, and skinnier body.

...and the reproductive experiments they are doing on abductees are to collect genetic material because they are having problems with genetic diversity...

yes I have thought about this possibility before.

Kal

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
Show me some proof that aliens are real then i will comment on this . Aliens are like Ghosts figments of the imagination.

now this is funny.. really.. imagination huh.. lol, i think you should read Gazrok's thread about Betty and Barney hill

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Kal, why does it not make any sense?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Do you post this in every thread in the Aliens part of ATS?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think there is no such thing as Aliens, its all bull# made up by people who make money out of suckers like you. Show me some proof that stands up .

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I didn't make this thread to prove the existence of Aliens.
Personally, I believe in them. If you don't, then I don't mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why does the goverment keep all this UFO stuff secret? The best answer is not that they are scared people will go mad, or that they have some technology agreement with them.
Simply that ET is from the future, and that we should'nt interfer with the past too much (our present).
And have they? What if it turns out that all this UFO stuff would have happend regardless of whether or not ET existed.
But still if there is ET out there i think them being time travellers is a good reason for the goverment to always keep things secret.
Espically if they are us.

I dount there appearences has much to do with evolution. More to do with the fact that at some point parents are going to be allowed to mess with their childrens genese.
We already have most of the technology, and if one country lets the stuff hit the free market (or even forces it) then other countries will also have to make it available to just to stay up.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by McGrude
...and the reproductive experiments they are doing on abductees are to collect genetic material because they are having problems with genetic diversity...yes I have thought about this possibility before.

Or they've become sterile.

Perhaps the price for extending human lifespans will be increased risk of sterility.

In another twist, NASA has projected what humans would look like after space travel lasting over generations. They'd look like the greys.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomviolins

In another twist, NASA has projected what humans would look like after space travel lasting over generations. They'd look like the greys.

Really?? Where?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If aliens were from the future dont you think that we would have to have the ability to time travel "yesterday" in order for them to travel back in time to a point where there "machine" existed?

Of course other factors apply.

Time travel blows.

xu

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
just forget the alien and ufo stuff exists for a second, the future version of humans, calculated from the past evolution charactreistics are very similar to supposed greys, more skinny and smaller, bigger head, small mouth small jaw, bigger eyes etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If anyone wants to keep posting about Aliens , lets have a look at them, i don't think they exist , prove me wrong if you can.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If anyone wants to keep posting about Aliens , lets have a look at them, i don't think they exist , prove me wrong if you can.

Go make a thread asking for proof they exist, because I don't want this thread to be hijacked.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm not high jacking your post, just think your full of crap thinking Aliens exist without any proof.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Bulldog why are you even posting????

Like Nventual said..go start a thread about proof somewhere else.

Do you know how many Alien threads there are??? Do you bitch like this on all of them? This isn't really a place for people who don't believe. Sorry, but it's the truth. DEAL!

Y.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I do not believe they are from what i have come to know. I have seen one's that are friggen scary almost to the point your heart would stop.Richie

[edit on 15-7-2005 by prophetseeker]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hey bulldog i know of a way for you to meet and greet some very scary not your little grey or tall one's tha LOOK LIKE US what you do not believe in.It will take some ball's because i do no think you want that kind of face to face meeting ALL BY YOUR LONESOME.Richie

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join