It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds like a demon to me..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Druid, do you have any connection with the occult, or is there anything you can think of that would have provoked a demonic attack ? besides writing a story.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Funny how our still-evolving minds alway interpret odd shapes in the darkness as vicious creatures. Maybe audio works the same way?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Druid,

You worked on a spooky story, started to fall asleep, 'heard' a spooky sound and scared yourself with somthing that was not there. The 'negativity' you felt was your own fear.

While I understand that something like this can leave a bit of a mark, I do think it is being blown up into something it is not.

And I just have to say that if having books on the occult, or being involved in it somehow can lead to 'demon attacks' it is pretty amazing that in all my years of doing just that I have never had an event that one could even remotely call a 'demon attack'. No one that I have known has had one either.

Of course that could have something to do with none of us actually believing in this sort of creature, but if they really existed would that matter?

Sorry folks, I do respect everyone's right to believe in whatever they wish. But when people start to tell others that simply having a book in their house can bring 'demons' down on them I feel the need to reply.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 8/27/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well i don't know if youve read my other thread about the wierd small people trying to kidnap me, but i have a question for you, was in your bedroom or outside the house and you were seeing it through a window in your bedroom?

If this was a demon then it wants you to worry and be afraid, dont be afraid thats what it uses to live(or the Demon equivilent of Living).
So you should not worry about it, the Demon is powerless, its only there to scare you.
So dont be like this=
And be like this=

link   
Well i don't know if youve read my other thread about the wierd small people trying to kidnap me, but i have a question for you, was in your bedroom or outside the house and you were seeing it through a window in your bedroom?

If this was a demon then it wants you to worry and be afraid, dont be afraid thats what it uses to live(or the Demon equivilent of Living).
So you should not worry about it, the Demon is powerless, its only there to scare you.
So dont be like this=
And be like this=

link   

So dont be like this=
And be like this=

top topics

<< 1   >>

join