It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike's predictions of the three world wars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Odium

There is plenty of proof that Pike wrote that letter. The plans for 3 world wars are in his book "Morals and Dogma". That book is hard to find, and some libraries won't let you check it out because they fear that it won't be returned. If any of you here are doubting Pike's writings and teachings, go to washington dc and see the statue of him there along with the Albert Pike library. It's full of his writings and attest to the fact that he was a self-taught genious who spoke 16 languages fluently. The freemasons are tied directly into the nwo, and their counterparts, the shriners and the royal order of jestors are good buddies as well. A good friend of mine was approached by some members of the jestors and asked if she would want to work as a prostitute for them down in mardi gras a few years ago. She thought they were a joke, and remembered one of them said that they had access to all the money they ever desired and could set her up financially for the rest of her life if she would come to work for them. Lower level masons have NO idea of what's happening, it's not until you make that 3rd degree that the total understanding comes in to what they're all about!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
That book is hard to find, and some libraries won't let you check it out because they fear that it won't be returned.

By hard to find, did you mean hard to find without typing Amazon.com?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I dunno about amazon.com, but the original writings of that book are very few. It's treated with kid gloves in the masonic community. I don't remember how many original versions there were, but I don't think any reprint from amazon, barnes&noble, or anyother bookstore would be a good and accurate read. Trust me, I have asked many major bookstores if they could order an "original" reprint, and all of them, to include books a million said no.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I dunno about amazon.com, but the original writings of that book are very few.

Do you mean printings? It was given to every Scottish Rite Mason in the Southern Jurisdiction.

It's treated with kid gloves in the masonic community.

Non-Scottish Rite Masons may not even know who Albert Pike was. He holds no relavance for many Masons as they may never join the Scottish Rite.

I don't remember how many original versions there were, but I don't think any reprint from amazon, barnes&noble, or anyother bookstore would be a good and accurate read.

How about Boofinder.com where there are numerous original reprints available from mnay different publication dates.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have never heard of "boofinder", but thanks for the link, I will check them out. But as far as them having an "original" reprint, I doubt it. I say this cause the original book "Morals and Dogma" is 896 pages long, and that's not including the credits. I have seen many fake reprints, and am not easily fooled. But I do thankyou for your info.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

If you would have clicked the link I provided you would have seen that these are unabridged reprints of Morals and Dogma from numerous reprintings as well as first editions from 1871. I personally own a 1917 copy. This book is very easy to locate and read.

As to your statement that you are not easily fooled by 'fake' reprints of Morals and Dogma; does that mean you own a first edition to use as a benchmark in determining which future reprints are not legitimate?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You don't know which reprint I own now do ya?
The copy I have is of the original, which is how I knew that it was 896 pages. The other so-called reprinted copies have only about 861 pages, and the copy I have is earlier than your 1917 version. So, if you know your "freemasonry" history, you'll know the copy I have then, won't you? Yes, if you haven't figured it out, I am a decendent of the scottish right, and I said NO to the "craft". I deal with enemies on a daily basis because I won't join. People try to dissassociate the scottish right masons from the palladian masons, but their teachings are all one and the same. So, like I said, I am not easily duped.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Could you please post a few of the 'missing' pages so that we can all see what the differences are?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No I can't and won't, and here's why. When I say "missing" pages, and you already know this which is why you're attempting to trick me here, is the fact that the pages weren't what was shortened. It was the wordings that were shortened, thus creating fewer pages. This is where the finding of the "correct" and original reprinting comes into play. That's why there are two volumes in reprint yet today, and to be more factual, they stopped giving out this book to masons in 1974 because nobody was taking the time to read it. So, I'm not going to get into the hoopla about what's in the book other than the teachings that support the authenticity of the letter Pike wrote to Mazzini orchestrating 3 world wars. But I will say this, Morals and Dogma to me was just a rehashing to the "Book Of Hiram". Pike just added his own twists and turns in order to seem more powerful and in control because southern masonry during and after the civil war was all but defeated when Lee surrendered at Appamattox.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

]No I can't and won't, and here's why.

More likely you will not because you can not.

When I say "missing" pages, and you already know this which is why you're attempting to trick me here, is the fact that the pages weren't what was shortened. It was the wordings that were shortened, thus creating fewer pages.

Same difference. You allege to have a copy of a book that contains more pages then the copies available on the exchanges I listed. If you indeed possess this book then it would be easy for someone to indicate on what pages your tome differs from others. 50+ missing pages are not something that makes locating excised text difficult.

This is where the finding of the "correct" and original reprinting comes into play. That's why there are two volumes in reprint yet today,

Incorrect, there are no versions of Morals and Dogam in print at this time.

and to be more factual, they stopped giving out this book to masons in 1974 because nobody was taking the time to read it.

True, but irrelavant.

So, I'm not going to get into the hoopla about what's in the book other than the teachings that support the authenticity of the letter Pike wrote to Mazzini orchestrating 3 world wars.

You already got into the 'hoopla' by mentioning to the entire forum that you own a copy of this publication that differs from most others with the key caveat being that the missing pages/paragraphs/words are somehow topical to suporting the theory currently being discussed. Please, provide the information and support your assertions.

But I will say this, Morals and Dogma to me was just a rehashing to the "Book Of Hiram". Pike just added his own twists and turns in order to seem more powerful and in control because southern masonry during and after the civil war was all but defeated when Lee surrendered at Appamattox.

I thought you said Pike used this to lay the ground work for three World Wars?

You can easily prove me wrong and demonstrate to everyone that you are not being perfidious but I doubt we will ever see any images/videos/scans of this purported volume that you claim to have.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

"Incorrect, there are no versions of Morals and Dogam in print at this time. "
Morals and Dogma was traditionally given to the candidate upon his receipt of the 14th degree of the Scottish Rite. This practice was stopped in 1974. Morals and Dogma has not been given to candidates since 1974.

Be aware that there are two distinct different versions of the book: The original manuscript published in 1871 with subsequent reprint (hard to find) and a reprint from circa 2000 (Volume one ISBN# 0766126153 Volume two ISBN# 0766126161). There is evidence to suggest that some wording has been changed in the more recent reprint, so all serious researchers should look for a 'library binding' published prior to 1950.

Plus, there's an online version if you want to google it and read it, so that makes a total of "3", yes, countem, 3 different versions.

And no, I am not showing anything I have to you or anybody else. I have no desire for the craft like you do, and seeing your jealous envy kinda tickles me.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Thank you for your informative post with regards to Morals & Dogma .

Having looked at my copy I can find no ISBN # . All I can find is that the book was prepared for the Supreme council of the 33 deg. southern jurisdiction of the U.S .
washington dc 1960
On the following page it states that it is based on the 1950 revised edition .

So having read your post I am lead to believe that I do not have an " accurate "
print of this book ?
Thank you

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

And no, I am not showing anything I have to you or anybody else. I have no desire for the craft like you do, and seeing your jealous envy kinda tickles me.

You have enough interest to flaunt it, but not back up your claims?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Morals and Dogma was traditionally given to the candidate upon his receipt of the 14th degree of the Scottish Rite. This practice was stopped in 1974. Morals and Dogma has not been given to candidates since 1974.

We have already established this fact, there is no need to re-visit this point.

Be aware that there are two distinct different versions of the book: The original manuscript published in 1871 with subsequent reprint (hard to find) and a reprint from circa 2000 (Volume one ISBN# 0766126153 Volume two ISBN# 0766126161). There is evidence to suggest that some wording has been changed in the more recent reprint, so all serious researchers should look for a 'library binding' published prior to 1950.

The site you are qutoing that 'information' from is the same one used to support the theory you believe in the first place, it is also the only one that makes this claim. If you want to supply evidence to back up your claims they should come from the source itself, which you purport to possess, not from a dubious website proselytizing doom and gloom.

Plus, there's an online version if you want to google it and read it, so that makes a total of "3", yes, countem, 3 different versions.

There are many reprints available online including the 1871 version.

Wow, there is a shocker. Person claims to have evidence, person is asked to provide evidence, person says, nyah nyah, I do not have to prove anything to you.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

First of all rs, let me make this clear. I do not have any interest in the craft, and secondly, I have family who are and have been in the craft, and a true mason does not reveal anything pertaining to the craft. Morals & Dogma, like I said in another post is simply an overinflation of the book of Hiram. Now, being that I have studied masonry via research, and have had the leisure to acquire info that others have not had the privy of, if augustus and yourself were "real" masons, then you'd have known that the letter that Pike wrote would have been tucked away between pages 82-83 of that book. Pike was 82 years old when he died, and that was the secret hiding place only known to masons at that time who were above the 33rd degree. When a master mason died, any and all "secretive" writings, teachings and other memorandums of importance were hidden in the book of the deceased's choice between the pages of that persons age when he died. Here, I'll settle the issue for you so you 2 can sleep better tonight, okay? I don't have a copy of Morals & Dogma! There, does that make you feel better now?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I do not have any interest in the craft, and secondly, I have family who are and have been in the craft, and a true mason does not reveal anything pertaining to the craft.

A Mason can say anything they want to a non-Mason regarding the Fraternity that they wish, they only exceptions being the modes of recognition and portions of the degrees. Even this can be found online with a quick search.

Now, being that I have studied masonry via research, and have had the leisure to acquire info that others have not had the privy of, if augustus and yourself were "real" masons, then you'd have known that the letter that Pike wrote would have been tucked away between pages 82-83 of that book.

I see, so the 'missing' 35 pages are all on one page included inside the book. Well in that case please show us the paper so we can all read Albert Pike's damning letter that once and for all proves he planned three World Wars 150 years ago.

Pike was 82 years old when he died, and that was the secret hiding place only known to masons at that time who were above the 33rd degree.

If they were above the 33rd degree why would they bother with the works of a middling 33rd like Mr. Pike? Would they not know more then him by virtue of being a member of this even more elevated station?

When a master mason died, any and all "secretive" writings, teachings and other memorandums of importance were hidden in the book of the deceased's choice between the pages of that persons age when he died.

Are you just going to continue to invent more and more preposterous allegations?

Here, I'll settle the issue for you so you 2 can sleep better tonight, okay? I don't have a copy of Morals & Dogma! There, does that make you feel better now?

The hell you say! I would have never had assumed that you did not have a copy unless you admitted this.

It should actually make you feel better since now you do not have to invent further stories to support the ones previously created.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

FIrstly, I am not, nor will ever be a Mason, at least if my schedule remains constant.
Have to choose between karate and Masonry, and Karate is much more fulfilling to me.
However, I have respect for Masonry and will continue to.

Pike died at the age of 81, not 82.

Regardless of what you continue to state, Masons are free to talk about Masonry. I, too, know a good number of Masons, either through the internet, or through a few friends I've made investigating Masonry.
I can state, with fair authority, that Scottish Rite Masons tend to either keep important documents in their safe, or under their mattress, depending on their age.

My barber, however, keeps his Scottish Rite paper next to his mirror.
Freemason's can and do discuss Masonry freely, otherwise you'd be required to register at a forum or site before being able to view the pages.
it's why I eventually came to the decision of Karate over Freemasonry, at least at this point in time.

After their death, since I have seen no mention of anything different despite the number of times that Masonic funerals have been discussed on the site and others, I would imagine the papers are sorted through, personal effects are kept as the people want them to, though certain papers are probably donated back to the fraternity, as happened with Grandfather's papers in regards to Rotary.

As for the letter...
Look, I enjoy reading Pike, not just Morals and Dogma, but also his other works, like his Book of the Words and some of his Poetry.
Pike had a unique writing style, and the letter is not written in his style. There are words in the letter which were not in use until well after his death, and beyond that, there is no evidence in existence even of this letter,eexcept quoted paragraphs that are quotes from other anti-Masonry site.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

No, where you find the missing pages is when you go to places like amazon.com and see that that edition has only 740 pages. The reprint of the "original" first edition, has over 200 pages alone in index and other notations. The best copies I have found to be what I would call authenic are anything that has at least 861 pages and was published between 1893 and 1960. Some of those reprints didn't have an isbn number which makes some people question their validity. Where I get my total page count of 896 is that there are 35 pages of notes after the reading ends at page 861. There are even some copies out there with a mere 218-250 pages. The first one I ever seen was back in 1983 when this guy I worked with showed me his copy. It was a copy before the turn of the century 1900. I have 2 uncles who are masons and a nephew who the local masons tried to recruit. He is a doctor so you can see the influence, but after about 3 meetings, he seen what it was all about and turned them down. Needless to say, they(the masons) blamed me for it. So, believe what I say, it's your prerrogative to do so either way. Okay, I am now through playing with you and your buddy rune spider.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

No, where you find the missing pages is when you go to places like amazon.com and see that that edition has only 740 pages. The reprint of the "original" first edition, has over 200 pages alone in index and other notations. The best copies I have found to be what I would call authenic are anything that has at least 861 pages and was published between 1893 and 1960. Some of those reprints didn't have an isbn number which makes some people question their validity. Where I get my total page count of 896 is that there are 35 pages of notes after the reading ends at page 861.

You could have spared yourself from typing this paragraph if you had actually read the links I posted. All of this information is there. The reprints of Morals and Dogma are accurate since the majority of the ones available contain all of the writings contained in the first edition published in 1871. But thank you for reasserting what I already stated previously.

I have 2 uncles who are masons and a nephew who the local masons tried to recruit. He is a doctor so you can see the influence, but after about 3 meetings, he seen what it was all about and turned them down.

Uh, if he went to three meetings and 'saw what it was all about' then he was a Mason as only Masons can attend meetings.

So, believe what I say, it's your prerrogative to do so either way. Okay, I am now through playing with you and your buddy rune spider.

As long as you stop inventing things I will believe what ever you say.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Sorry to beat this to death, but not all reprints are true and exact like you want folks to believe. The reprint at amazon.com is only 740 pages, and there are a few more I would have to go and find them that are a mere 240- 550 or so pages long. You are just having a problem dealing with the fact that your hero "Pike" wrote a letter that has gotten intertwined into today's history. Pikes biggest problem has been his being accused of "plagurism", even by some of his own! Have you ever read the book of "Hiram"? If ya haven't, you need to, for there are many parallels in it and pikes morals and dogma that while the language may be a bit different, the message is still the same. I mean, you and rune spider are trying to turn this into a "freemasonry" discussion, which takes away the focal point of the thread. If you want to discuss masonry, you need to start a new thread, and then we'll discuss the following: The masons, the wasps, the daughters of the eastern star, the whiskey rebellion, the brotherhood of the thousand points of light, the jestors, the shriners, and one of my favs"skull&bones". But albert pike layed the groundwork and wrote the blueprint for the 3 world wars, and you for some reason can't stand it? Here's some more food for thought being as you are a far better expert on Pike than I am. That book, morals and dogma was actually written in 1857, not 1871. The manuscripts were published in 1871, but the actual book was written back in 1857, but being as you are a "high" level mason, you already knew that also didn't you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join