It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

superlearning OPENS NEW DIMENSIONS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
does anyone know about superlearning?
If you don t reply this and I ll tell you about it.

It is GREEEEEAAAAAT

yavis

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ok let's hear about this superlearning.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i ll tell you tomorrow about it cuz right now i ve got to go

yavis

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Superlearning, Supermemory: the revolution, written by sheila Ostrander and Lynn Shroeder are really phenomenal books.
They discribe how Baroque music opens your memory. You can learn really speed while you relax on 60-beat music.
It has helped millions of people all around the world AND IT WILL HELP YOU TOO if you want too. It doesn t matter if you have a handicap or that you are old-aged or your math sucks cuz after superlearning it won t anymore.

All you ve got to do is being in the right state. That happends after you ve followed the "instructions". I could write them all down but that s really too much.

You can buy those books on the internet or go to the library and get them.
Or from the official site that you ll find by searching (google, yahoo...)

You ll be able to remember hundreds of telephonenumbers, adresses... actually ENYTHING YOU WANT.
Superlearning will bring you into new dimensions possibilities. You ll be able to learn whatever you want ( Languages, study psychology ...).

It probably seems to good to be true that s what i also thought in the beginning but it IS TRUE.
I m nottelling you any lies just try it and it will surprise you as much as it did to me. Schools, goverments, businessman... they all use it and the resaults are awesome.

The adventure has just begun...

So if you wanna know more just reply on this message and I ll answer your questions

yavis

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yavis beat me to it.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
can t you do that self? :-)

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
can t you do that self? :-)

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm definitely skeptical, through what mechanism is learning actually enhanced? Is it just that this "Baroque music" is supposed to make you relax and thus learn more effectively?

I'd think that since different people learn in different ways, that any one method of learning "enhancement" would be impossible. This sounds like a B.S. fad "results without effort" type of thing to me. Beyond that, I know personally that anything that relaxes me is going to hinder my learning process, as my most effective learning occurs when I'm under massive amounts of stress.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well shadow I was also sceptic in the beginning but just try it and you ll be surprised. Baroque music works cuz that s music that foods your brain.

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
could it work on everybody? It seems my brain cells are rusty, I need to brush up on a few things... So wheover the originator of this thread, please PM for more info..

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I read this book 'How to Develop a Superpower Memory' once and I can testify it worked. It helped me in german class, biology, and history class. But it only worked in those because you just have remember stuff to get good grades, ex remembering the forms of wissen or remembering the anopholes mosquito or that Queen Elizabeth was a protestant. It doesnt work for stuff like math were you have to work out the answer, although it does help you remember formulas

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes crusrader it works on everybody
what do you mean with PM?

And Vegemite you re talking about an other superlearning. They are not all the same.
The one I m talking about helps you for better results in math, sport and so much more. You ll even live longer by doing it for the rest of your life cuz your mind body and soul will be in total equbilibrium.

yavis

top topics

join