It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens use ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
I sorta agree with Prophetseeker on page 1....the implants can tell them everything, IMO. I think that's a part of the re-abductions....getting the data out of the implants....well, maybe the ones in the brains, anyway. As for them using ATS.....I don't see why not....they have "down time", too, I suppose. Maybe check on their abductees and see what they're letting out before they have a chance to get 'em and find out. Or, they could even "program" or "implant suggestions" in the abductees' heads to post here and read the opinions and comments that come in.

Excellent analysis...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thank you, O' Ancient Mystic [FibroKat says humbly]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Let us not underestimate the aliens. Most of them are smarter and more educated than most of us.

A logical conclusion, but what about factoring in the idea that they may not grasp the concept of "entertainment"? It's always a possibility.... Remember, until their existence is proven, any "fact" on what they are like is pretty much supposition and inference....

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Let us not underestimate the aliens. Most of them are smarter and more educated than most of us.

A logical conclusion, but what about factoring in the idea that they may not grasp the concept of "entertainment"? It's always a possibility....

I'm a little concerned that we factor into THEIR entertainment.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ah, like you said....who knows? Who knows what's going on....

It's all in the vibrations of the strings, I suppose...maybe the strings are God and he plucks them at will...

Maybe there is no God and we live on top of snakepeople...

And maybe we are just mitochondria-like creatures living in the cells of God's big toe....

Please forgive me....I am sooooo very tired....I'll try not to rant like this again....

Love and Peace,
FibroKat
(I'm out of my pain meds and must cope............)

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
And maybe we are just mitochondria-like creatures living in the cells of God's big toe....

I hate when that happens!

In all seriousness, you should try Qigong. It works wonders with self-healing.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Yeah, Paul_Richard...I need help with my Chi, probably...can't afford anything, tho...darn it.

And I'm a mess, even with meditating....can't "let go" or something. I can connect with God/Higher Power/Whomever, and I can connect with other people, but that's it.

I would love to have accupuncture!

Peace and Love,
FibroKat

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

if i was an alien ATS would probably be the first place on earth i would look to see what the general public opinion...

A search engine would be the first logically

I think they'd have this site bookmarked at the very least..

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
'and done i guess there is no real way to find out if their is aliens on here or just idiots saying they are to get attention over and out...'

Any idiots in the house?

Hey! I'm an idiot! Let's ask me...

Are you sure you'ld be able to recognize an 'alien' when such an encounter occurred?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
well i think we are being watch by the alien,the reason is simple

1.A lot of informations can be found here reveal by us
2.In here so many think tank and think tankless.discuss,discuss that the real situation where alien like it to see it the mode reaction in any issue that we brought up everyday.
ever thoughts about IMPLANS CHIP in your body.
just ask the people whose have been implans with,what happen to them if they are not reading mostly from this AST side and ORTK side.
immediatly you ll see this people face turn pale like there is no blood inside

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
No they do not. They are in the finale stages of their plan …They think that their above us and that we are just cattle for them...They know what they need to know, because they have been doing this for along time now. Come on people they are not messing around. this is no joke or game I should know. I hate them, Hate them.
I am sick of their war on us and all the little children they take out of their bed's late at night. So do some real studying and then fight these demons straight from hell. Fight, fight never give in.

I agree with Majic on this one.

Paul I would just like to make it clear that FTTOUFO Is not defunct and is still going strong...Thought I should clear that misconception up .please also feel free to ask about anything further on any subject discussed within FTTOUFO) ,I will be more than happy to bring a little of FTTOUFO) into these forums,Admin permitting ...B3m7842-FTTOUFOADMIN.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If I visited another plant which had a human looking civilizaiton that was unaware of an alien presence, I would be trying to integrate myself into their society and I'd use their conspiracy forums. It would be a great way to practice using their language and finding out more about their culture.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
man, if i was an alien, i wouldn't bother with humanity at all, yet. my alien thoughts would tell me that humans have potential, but they can not even evolve past petty prejudices.

i would abduct a few people an earth year to tap into the collective human consciousness, just to see where things are going.

ATS is great for us humans to collectively connect, but i do not think aliens would need it to figure us out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join