It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens use ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This may seem a really silly question however we all know that the authorities probably keep an eye on this place from time to time if not all the time but what about Aliens.

I was just sat there thinking and i thought about it and reallised if i was an alien ATS would probably be the first place on earth i would look to see what the general public opinion is on my race and would i expect to be slaughtered should i ever show myself to the earthlings.

What is the chance of some of the ATS users who we U2U and chat to in discussions actually beinng a little green man playing about with us. If there was i would expect them to take us a bit more serious than the rest of the human race and give us a glimpse of reality.

What do you think? Let me know

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
well honestly I would have to put the chances at right around zero, - I am pretty sure that if an intelligent race of extraterrestial beings travels across interstellar space in technological devices beyond our scope of understanding - I doubt very much they would waste anytime whatsoever impersonating a conspiracy theorist on a fringe website to see if it would be safe to reveal themselves. And yes I agree it is a silly question

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Unless he/she was a Time Traveler....since that person would be considered an alien as well...with on immigration papers...

I think that advence alien would not need to use the Internet to gather the necessary information...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i wouldnt doubt it, Seeing how they live in earth undergroun(reptillians) or in a big base in dulce NM... whose to say they dont have internet acess?!?!?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
sometimes they try to.. But the amount of nonsense that goes on on this board, they can't...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
there has so got to already be a thread asking this, if not multiple ones.

/keryawn

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sure there are a few aliens!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And don't forget Gazrok.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Very good question. It's been talked about before, but it's still important and not everyone has heard about it yet.

What I understand from the alien races is that they pay very close attention to what is being shared, especially seriously, about alien life and ufo's between humans through the media. That includes ATS.

None of the alien beings ever participate directly in sharing information or speaking through our media, and this also includes ATS. If anybody tells you they are an alien being, they are either lying, kidding around, or deeply confused.

If you want to understand why they do not contact any humans through the media, look at the statement on any IM program that says something like, "AOL staff will never ask you for your password or credit card information." This is so that even though you never can really know who you are talking to no matter what they say, you can know that anybody who is making a certain claim to you, is lying.

If the alien races contacted people that way, even in disguise, it would only open up another whole set of issues to add to the propaganda and confusion.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes,

Anything Else...?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well if there are any ailens lurking on these forums lets at least be polite and give them a warm welcome and hello !!
But maybe WE are the ailens, if you beleive we originated from Mars ....

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My initials are "ET", I was born the same year "ET" the movie came out in '82, and I look like an alien kinda if that all counts!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
......that the authorities probably keep an eye on this place from time to time if not all the time but what about Aliens.

Of course we do..I'm an Austalian Alien....I doubt ET'S would check on this boad...and also Authorities would not check on this, cause they know that here on ATS is a whole lot of neuronets going wild = THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yep, those silly Aliens.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nice thought though isn't it? That an alien might actually be listening in on all this!!!

Gets my vote!!

We need an alien smiley here too!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think the whole of the ATS Council might be aliens. I mean look at those people, do REALLY think they're human? Oh and how about those Monitors (the ones controlling us) surely they aren’t human ether?
If aliens like “big fat juicy brains” then ATS has probably already been devoured by them, but if they like lots of stupid little questions like: Is This A New Galaxy or My Birthday Fireworks? Do Bears use Public Lavatories? and Are there still people trapped inside the Titanic? Then yes ATS is the place to be (apart from the SolarNet of course).

Hope you found this funny, and that i did'nt brake any rules. Sorry about the below post my machine managed to post the same thing twice somehow (could be Aliens).

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
in 6th grade i told the kids that sat across from me i was an alien
everyone understood it was a joke and we had a good laugh

but this one girl jannell; she took it serious...so i went ahead and told her of my visits to mars and venus in a Ford Crown Victoria *my moms car* lol

everyone in class seriously thought it was funny , as did i
cept jannell; she was freakin out she thought i was serious!

we never told her the truth...everyone got a kick outta it

im serious thats a true story...
i feel really silly for even sharing it

i think most people on ATS are alien-like but we are actually humans
notice how we speak human language

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
No they do not. They are in The finale stages of their plan and for them to get on the web or this site,they would have to read and they have no need for the web or to read or moniter anything on any of the site's. That is what the implants do and also this is life and death for them. They think that their above us and that we are just cattle for them to feed off our engery.They know what they need to know, because they have been doing this for along time now. Come on people they are not messing around. this is no joke or game I should know. I hate them,Hate them.
I am sick of their war on us and all the little children they take out of their bed's late at night. So do some real studying and then fight these demon's stright from hell.Fight fight never give in. Richie

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I bet aliens do monitor out internet, TV and radio networks.

Why wouldn't they.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Not In Peoria Anymore

Originally posted by thesaint
I was just sat there thinking and i thought about it and reallised if i was an alien ATS would probably be the first place on earth i would look to see what the general public opinion is on my race and would i expect to be slaughtered should i ever show myself to the earthlings.

The problem with this thesis is that what ATSers think bears almost no resemblance to “general public opinion”, so we're the last people aliens should be using as a focus group.

The Whole Truth

Originally posted by Liberal1984
I think the whole of the ATS Council might be aliens. I mean look at those people, do REALLY think they're human?

Ha! Nonsense. I can assure you that several members of the Council are not aliens.

That should put that silly rumor to rest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join