It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong with me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
WOW!! Thanks for the great help guys, thanks for the links Gazrok, my googles working now but I havent tried any searches yet, just got back from Cadets.

Yavis, I dearly hope I havent been aducted, I dont think I have.

All the evidence points that I have a high energy or something, maybe psychic, so I am very willing to try something to further it.

saint, I would love to hear what you have to say, I dont mind you posting in this thread, I have nothing to hide, but if you would prefer to do it via U2U I respect that.

Again, thanks for the great posts everyone.

EDIT- wrote 'truth' instead of 'saint'

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
My Dad had a major heart operation this time last year, and today I had a gut feeling that something might happen to him again, it did. Nothing serious, but he had bad chest pains and had to go back into hospital. He came back the same day and was told that it was just a normal thing.

It freaked me out, I dont think I made him ill, but like knew that he was going to go back in.

Ive tried focusing electric and had minor success, I got all relaxed yesterday and closed my eyes, after about 5 minutes my lamp started flickering, I dont know if it was me as I was trying to turn it off. Im going to keep trying though.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My dad told me something like this it was in a book he read or somthing this guy lived in this apartment and his landlord was always shouting and giving out after a long while he had enough of it and at that time the guy that lived in the apartment suddenly got very angry and expressed everything he could in such a way that it killed his landlord and after this bout of angryness he felt a sudden calm and he moved out and went somewhere else and done it again it's called willpower or something like that i think that's how the story goes if you feel angry at somebody and have an experience like this the person that dies probably deserves it...
this probably won't help but now you know that you have a gift you just have to open it and give it to yourself...

the whole mabus thing i think that sounds cool i would like to have the power to hold the world in my hand and crush it maybe you were mabus in your pastlife

the e-mail sounds freaky so you should save it and reply to that person who sent it maybe you should believe in the antichrist "crap"
you could be the next one

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I will e-mail back in fact, I have the e-mail saved somewhere, never thought of it really.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
**hey if you are the antichrist can you make me a sub antichrist**

jokinjokin

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If I was the antichrist I guess it would be kinda cool, things we sure change.......................

And yes, if you were EVIL enough you could subantichrist!!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i have a long list of people in my head i wanna kill but i can't because i'd get arrested .................now

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hey I just realized rivergoddesse's avatar has a face in it......damn you optical illusions

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
hi zanzibar i have had many friends who have similar experiances with yours i think i can help, i know about this subject but i dont like talking to a group so i would like to have your email so i could contact you

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Zanizabar your father may have been a mear coinsidence it happens alot... he was stressed because the same time last year something bad hapened he thought about this happening again he was scared a fluid was sent from his brain throught his body and he hypochondrically cted in a state of distress...

Oh and good luck with the Electricity harnessing.. Oh and if you want try taking nutmeg a spice just bout a teaspoon in water a small glass and drink up..
that always helps me meditate... nutmeg is a halucijane that nostardomnus used b4 making his predictios...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
Zanizabar your father may have been a mear coinsidence it happens alot... he was stressed because the same time last year something bad hapened he thought about this happening again he was scared a fluid was sent from his brain throught his body and he hypochondrically cted in a state of distress...

Yeah, thats what I was thinking, just freaked me out because it was the same time that I had started this thread. Probably just coincedance.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
saint, I would love to hear what you have to say, I dont mind you posting in this thread, I have nothing to hide, but if you would prefer to do it via U2U I respect that.

I would, just because it can get noisey here and not many people like reading long personal histories on a thread from what I understand. I've nothing to hide, but would like a back-and-forth instead of an around-the-table.

Originally posted by Zanzibar
EDIT- wrote 'truth' instead of 'saint'

truth4God? I like it.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join