It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need a decent video editing program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
hey i need something that will let me edit an AVI so i can take a clip out of it.

any help would rox!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
kerbumpity

tell meh!

I wanna make a clip of fps doug that is hilarious!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Are you running XP?

If so doesn’t “Windows Movie Maker” in the accessories folder edit AVIs?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
denied.
said avi is not a valid file

but thanks for atleast trying!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Personal AVI editor

Are you looking for a tool to help you capture video or create animations? Personal AVI Editor is a fast and easy-to-use video capture and editing program. The program can create AVI files from existing AVI and BMP files. Personal AVI Editor can also capture video from any Windows-supported video capture card and record audio from any Windows-supported sound card. The program lets you convert frame rates and sample rates on the fly, create digital effects in plug-in modules, add titles and text, fade in and out, cross fade, include eight directional wipes, and mix audio. Download

Best of Luck

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No problem bud...

Here's a download list from Cnet. There are many "try before you buy" programs and probably a few free ones that will edit avi movies.

www.download.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Personal AVI editor

Are you looking for a tool to help you capture video or create animations? Personal AVI Editor is a fast and easy-to-use video capture and editing program. The program can create AVI files from existing AVI and BMP files. Personal AVI Editor can also capture video from any Windows-supported video capture card and record audio from any Windows-supported sound card. The program lets you convert frame rates and sample rates on the fly, create digital effects in plug-in modules, add titles and text, fade in and out, cross fade, include eight directional wipes, and mix audio. Download

Best of Luck

link didn't exactly work took me to a list of programs

I'd like one that is easy to use and no limitations just need to make a few minor clips :p

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You might try this one:

Virtualdub

Here is the 32-bit version a a .zip file:

Download

It is a pretty good free AVI editor. It is not very glitzy, but provides basic functions for editing.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by ben91069]

top topics

join