It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should we worry about what aliens think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why should we worry about what aliens think, or what they want? I wonder why so much curiosity about their business. As much knowledge as I have obtained about them, because I have a front row seat on their action makes me think how odd why would the human race want to be in a hurry to have their lives turned up side down for alien creatures.

What makes the human race believe that aliens have our best interest in their hands. I have seen no evidence of that.

The aliens manipulate us for purposes that serves only the aliens greed, and their backwards intelligence. They think as a child, or adult with add. They manipulate our government agencies, and paranoia has destroyed all common sense.

I have met my extraterrestrial human father figure who has watched me since I was a child. Now he returns, and gives me more chaos, no love, no caring, no support. He only gives me instructions on how I should save his butt.

To worry ourselves about extraterrestrials, and what they want is a waste of good energy. They show me a great deal of dysfunction on their side. If extraterrestrials were so smart why does it take millions of years of their experiments on us to help us evolve?

When our scientists create new scientific products it takes no more than 20 years. I would have to say extraterrestrials are 100% more dysfunctional than we are. We can evolve very well without them.

To expose extraterrestrials now would be a chaotic worry we don't need. We know how to love, care, and help our neighbor without the help of extraterrestrials.

WHY WOULD ANYBODY WORRY ABOUT EXTRATERRESTRIALS WHEN IT IS OBVIOUS THEY ARE MORE BEHIND THAN WE ARE IN THE HUMAN COMPASSION CATEGORY. FOR THAT MATTER ANYTHING.

join