Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bush as Jesus?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Anyone who would actually harbor the idea that Bush is the anti-christ is a complete moron. Why the hell wouldn't Putin or someone who is actually changing the world in very bad ways be considered as such? If you could step back and see how ludicrous these posts have been you'd be shocked.

And Colonel, what the hell happend to you as a kid man? How could you wish someone (although I dont believe in it) to go to hell? You've got some major issues, dude.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Because I detest evil. (Didn't I tell you to stop buggin me?)

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Lol, i think the criticism sort of gets you riled up. You can't handle it. And no, since there's the first amendment and all, and this is after all THE POLITICAL MUD-SLINGING board, myself and the others who your detestable posts make ill/assanine humor for won't stop posting until your ignorance level drops a few tiers.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
When i read the Colonel's posts I can't help but think of my favorite Liberal, Marion Barry...

Here is a taste of some of his brighter quotes...

"I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less."
- M. Barry,
Mayor of Washington, DC

"The laws in this city are clearly racist. All laws are racist. The law
of gravity is racist."
- M. Barry,
Mayor of Washington, DC

Like Marion, our beloved Colonel beleives all things are evil and racist. I wonder about the gravity bit though...

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You gotta love a mayor that skips townhall to go smoke crack wit a prostitute in a dodgy motel. But that's not bad according to the colonel, i'm sure.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
have I told you that YOU R MY HERO?! Thank You for the following:

1. service to our country (I assume you are a Vet based on your avatar - I am a Vet)
2. Standing UP to the morally, logically, intillectually BANKRUPT Colonel
3. Being a GOOD GUY (and this is the HARDEST thing to do right now IMO due to all the TOUGH choices we face)
4. NIT backing down inspite of the rash of NONSENSICAL, LIBERAL MEDIA FED B.S., TOE THE LIB LINE CRAP that has been thrown in your face.

GRATZI BELLO!

P...
m...

A Vet? And you don't question military adventurism that has our people dying for no valid reason? Being sent by a person who skipped out on a country club commitment appointed by his father? Something he should have been shot for?

Pathetic.

And you folks claiming his Christian ethics - all talk no history of living up to them....unless theft/dishonor of service/drug abuse/and pathological lying are the new Christian morals.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Bush strikes me as someone that plays with barbie like figures right before his nap. He is the Dark Helmet of America...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Bout, have you ever experimented with drugs? that was a pathetic attempt at cracking Bush's credibility. In all truth, have you? If so, that makes your diatribe, by your own account, void. Isn't there something better to do with your time then bash one frigging guy? *cough*Colonel. All of you would rather sit on here day in and day out bitching about Bush than trying to change the things he does that you believe are "so wrong". Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

When i read the Colonel's posts I can't help but think of my favorite Liberal, Marion Barry...

m...

Why cause he's black? I hate Barry but b/c we are both black and live in DC, I need to remind you of him. What's wrong with Julian Bond? (If you know who he is).

Be that as it may, continue to support this criminal who probably had a hand in 9-11. You can join Bush in Hell.

(feel free to attack the idea not the member)

[Edited on 23-8-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Isn't there something better to do with your time then bash one frigging guy? *cough*Colonel.

YEAH, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You can join Bush in Hell.

I'm sure Clinton will be nestled upon a cloud somewhere, right? Listen colonel, stop stuffing fritos BBQ twists in your face and wake up. Your senseless bleeding heart moaning does nothing except give all of us a good laugh. Look out colonel!!!!! Bush is the Messiah!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   

have I told you that YOU R MY HERO?! Thank You for the following:

1. service to our country (I assume you are a Vet based on your avatar - I am a Vet)
2. Standing UP to the morally, logically, intillectually BANKRUPT Colonel
3. Being a GOOD GUY (and this is the HARDEST thing to do right now IMO due to all the TOUGH choices we face)
4. NIT backing down inspite of the rash of NONSENSICAL, LIBERAL MEDIA FED B.S., TOE THE LIB LINE CRAP that has been thrown in your face.

GRATZI BELLO!

P...
m...

No thanks necessary, I'm just doing my job as a rational, lucid human being that remembers current history enough to smell hypocrisy when it is so evident.

Colonel, you need to revise your statement about detesting evil. You need to point out that you detest certain evils, depending on political affiliation.

You should be ashamed of overlooking the same things Clinton did that you try and pin on Bush. The murders, both ones that occured immediately as well as the deaths that will eventually occur due to his ChinaGate dealings. The lies upon lies upon lies. The whole ball of wax. You spin yarns and talk of possible wrongdoings of Bush and deny all of the wrongdoings of your heros. Are you even aware of the fact that the Patriot Act was the brainchild of your hero's administration? Clinton wasn't trusted, neither was anyone in his foul administraion, and there wasn't a national event that would facilitate the passing of such a thing, but Bush is much more trusted and an event occured that facilitated the Patriot Act. The obvious misuse has been documented in another thread, connecting drugs with terrorism. The inevitable down-spiraling of over-power is already trying to creep in, but remember, that baby was conceived in your house not the house of the republican family. It was merely born there.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Colonel responds thusly,

Why cause he's black? I hate Barry but b/c we are both black and live in DC, I need to remind you of him. What's wrong with Julian Bond? (If you know who he is).

Hmmmm I think I feel Gravity at work here..

Couple points Colonel...

1. I had NO IDEA You are Black. (how the hell would I?!)
2. That's NOT why you bring Marion Barry to mind when I read your posts.

YOUR writing, opinions and racism singlemindedness is what brings Marion Barry to my mind when I read your posts.

BTW- THAT was the single BIGGEST racist post I have seen YET on ATS.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I think this might be the sign of the antichrist. You hit on something there. Let's not forget that he's republican.

more proof that you're a bush hater you big baby!

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Bout, have you ever experimented with drugs? that was a pathetic attempt at cracking Bush's credibility. In all truth, have you? If so, that makes your diatribe, by your own account, void. Isn't there something better to do with your time then bash one frigging guy? *cough*Colonel. All of you would rather sit on here day in and day out bitching about Bush than trying to change the things he does that you believe are "so wrong". Pathetic.

Big difference: I was in high school & college. By his own statements, what he called "youthful indiscretions" ended in his 30's.
Bashing is when you have hearsay as your only resource. I know I did my military time. I also know he went AWOL. During war time. On a National Guard appointment. That he tested the lowest for yet got in before 250 others.
And son/little miss ( don't know, sorry), don't ever talk smack about what you don't know relative to my activism/professional life....board members know both off of the ether of the online world and in reality.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Anyone who would actually harbor the idea that Bush is the anti-christ is a complete moron. Why the hell wouldn't Putin or someone who is actually changing the world in very bad ways be considered as such? If you could step back and see how ludicrous these posts have been you'd be shocked.

Well dick cheese for brains

if you could step into the future and see the results of the mans elite, callous, spoiled brat priorities you
would shut up in the past there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join