Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bush as Jesus?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
America ain't gonna last forever. All it takes is one small event to set things in motion for the destruction of a nation...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
To expect Republicans, Democrats, etc, etc, to use logic....is illogical.

freepers.zill.net...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Infinite:

You're right. we are at a crossroads in America of which I am scared. We have come to a point where America has hit the trifecta. We are becoming economically, socially, and politically destablized. In fact, we are coming very close to it b/c of Bush's policies. To say, America the Great now flies in the face of all reality with the dollar down, unemployment rampant, educaton low, polical process almost broken, and people are losing faith in our markets.

All we have left are guns.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Infinite: If he wins the next electon, then you can be assured that the America we all knew and loved is finished.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
and soon you won't have any guns left. I heard the gun laws are getting very strict now over there.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thats a global occurance infinite...courtesy of the good old useless, mundane, out-modded United Nations.....
*edit* just so you don't think I'm pulling your leg infinite.....
100777.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
......is the true face behind the prostetic makeup he needs to go out in public. Haven't read the thread, but Jesus looked more like Osama Bin laden than some fake cowboy from New England blue blood.
Osama B., when I first saw him, actually was near dead on to what I would think Jesus to look like. Regardless, he was no Caucasian.
And our own social terrorists, Christian fundamentalists, are sure to shyte themselves green over this one!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The nation that fears becomes what is feared.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
what i don't understand about gun law, is how are we meant to defend ourselves?? If are countries goe into marhsal law, do we hide and wait for everything to stop? what are went meant to do when troops are ordered to "shoot to kill" let them kill us??

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Infinite,

It would seem that the real disarming and fight against terrorism is happening in the homefront right under everyone's noses.

Seriously, if it came down to the time for people to get pissed off enough and revolt, those people revolting would be terrorists...it's like pre-crime.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
and soon you won't have any guns left. I heard the gun laws are getting very strict now over there.

No, Infinite. I wasn't referringto hand held guns. i was referring to nukes, planes, etc. That's all we'll have after everything else falls apart b/c of the Bush bastard. That evil family of sh*t demons have destroyed America.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Bush promises war war and misery then more war and more misery while he makes fools of Americans b/c the Bush family, the Bin Laden Family,a nd the Saudi Royal family are business partners.

Then, Bush removes the 28 pages from the 911 report that shows they are friends and all you Americans nod your heads like dummies and say, "Bush be fightin' terra! Can't let dem terrartists know what we up to!"

Its a shame.

If there is a Hell. I hope God sends him down to the deepest and lowest parts of it, him and his whole family and that's how I feel deep in my heart.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
wwIII then? alright. LOCK AND LOAD BABY!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Bush going to hell not a bad idea. Well, I read a little of the book called Inferno by that Dante guy, any way the Bush Family will probaly sink down to the 9th level=betrayal, which by means is no fun place to be in, it's a place of a cold, dark, dimension you would be frozen neck down, for eternity!
Bush deserves it he betrayed us(citizens of America), on so many degrees it is save to say that he betrayed every single person in this great country!
So it accumilates against him after his death.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
How do you know what he deserves or what anyone else deserves? Are you the judge?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
This is a sign of the apocolypse. So much fakery in this administration while screaming "Lord Lord." I think you all should know by now that I have good reason to hate this man.

You think this is sick? You have nothiong but conjecture and assumption of Bush's wickedness, but there is no doubt about the level of depravity of the last bunch that soiled the White House (not to mention rented out rooms for their own benefit and left the place a frat-house-like dump when they left) and they were seen piously walking out of a church every Sunday. Don't give me any "Lord, Lord" crap. You are a few years late on calling a foul on the play when a flag was needed to be thrown.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
have I told you that YOU R MY HERO?! Thank You for the following:

1. service to our country (I assume you are a Vet based on your avatar - I am a Vet)
2. Standing UP to the morally, logically, intillectually BANKRUPT Colonel
3. Being a GOOD GUY (and this is the HARDEST thing to do right now IMO due to all the TOUGH choices we face)
4. NIT backing down inspite of the rash of NONSENSICAL, LIBERAL MEDIA FED B.S., TOE THE LIB LINE CRAP that has been thrown in your face.

GRATZI BELLO!

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
antichrist smantichrist... we as a people have been waiting for the end game since the first sun rise we witnessed....

I'll tell you this, you live until you die, and you're going to die.

I don't like bush but I dont think he is the antichrist we so desire.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
you got it... I LOVE the "end of the world" crowd... they figure they don't have to get up tomorrow and go to work....

well, I DO! And I will! This blows me away...

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Colonel

You think this is sick? You have nothiong but conjecture and assumption of Bush's wickedness, but there is no doubt about the level of depravity of the last bunch that soiled the White House (not to mention rented out rooms for their own benefit and left the place a frat-house-like dump when they left) and they were seen piously walking out of a church every Sunday. Don't give me any "Lord, Lord" crap. You are a few years late on calling a foul on the play when a flag was needed to be thrown.

You need to be ashamed. You need to be really ashmaed as an American. How can you say ANY of that when this buffoon has soiled the NATION with his presence, his LIES, his murder.

Hey, how come no one asks where the WMDs are? How com eits not in the news? BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THEY WERE ALL LIES! So, now every American death, every Iraqi death, every death is the fault of GW Bush.

What was the other lie? The road home is through Baghdad. Well, we crushed Bagdad but, of course, the admin was LYING as usual, and our troops will be in Iraq INDEFINITELY. You needf to be ashamed. You need a new avatar too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join