Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bush as Jesus?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
has any one considered Osama being the anti-christ?




posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns
has any one considered Osama being the anti-christ?


UMMMMMMMM....No



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I really can't see Bin Laden being the Anti-christ. I dunno why i can't, but Bush is more likely to be the anti-christ IMO.



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
opps stupid me I forgot binladen is just another puppet towards War against terror



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Honestly, I think Disney is a vessel of Satan (if there is any Satan)...



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'll agree with that Thorfinn! It's been said that Disney has had the disclosure 'ebe' documentaries for many years now, probably just shy of a decade. It seems like the paths of politics, supernatural, and day to day life are about to come to an intense intersection.

How bad will the crash be though?



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishapscott
I'll agree with that Thorfinn! It's been said that Disney has had the disclosure 'ebe' documentaries for many years now, probably just shy of a decade. It seems like the paths of politics, supernatural, and day to day life are about to come to an intense intersection.

How bad will the crash be though?


Not to be rude but....What the HELL are you talking about????????



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That is complete and utter blasphemy, there is nothing godly about that man (Bush) and I seriously doubt he is a Christian. I'd hate to be him on judgement day.
Here's a pretty good analysis



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
After WW3
"Alien" Disclosure
"Alien" interaction with humans



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
See what happens when you make portraits and paintings of religious thinkers.

If early Christians wouldnt painted Jesus as a white man none of that would happen.



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You tell 'em brother, powah to the people!



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Personally, no sweat here....
I know my Savior, and he is not George Bush. He's no picture, no image, no idol.....

All this proves is that George Bush would look better in a beard than Al Gore.


Actually makes me wonder when GQ is going to run a doctored picture of Yassar Arafat or Osama as Muhammed?

regards
seekerof



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Illmatic,

I agree, it has something to do with it. It's just another way Lucifer has lied through the churches.



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Actually makes me wonder when GQ is going to run a doctored picture of Yassar Arafat or Osama as Muhammed?


That won't happen because there's no paintings of the Prophet Muhammad.

When we look at Arafat we see Arafat, not Muhammad.



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
But i must say, Bush looks pretty good in that pic
i do think thou he will look better in a devils suit


[Edited on 19-8-2003 by infinite]



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   





I agree Illmatic...I was only messin'...I apologize if I offended anyone.


regards
seekerof

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Seekerof]



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
WHy can't any of you see how Bush is bankrupting this nation? His father did the same to the tune of trillions fo dollars in debt. These people are thieves and betrayers of America, treasonists. In fact, I heard, that when Clinton first came into office, he was going to bring Bush 1 up on charges for misappropriation of funds in defiance of Congress.

Alan Greenspan talked him out of it. In fact, Greenspan wen tout of his way to ruin the Bush 1 election because in his words,"The nation cannot afford any more Bushes."

Now, we have his bastard son.



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Can we say "False Prophet" ???


Jesus is rolling over in his grave right now....


Yep, that's right in his grave....
(That was a pre-emptive shhh....)



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
WHy can't any of you see how Bush is bankrupting this nation? His father did the same to the tune of trillions fo dollars in debt. These people are thieves and betrayers of America, treasonists. In fact, I heard, that when Clinton first came into office, he was going to bring Bush 1 up on charges for misappropriation of funds in defiance of Congress.

Alan Greenspan talked him out of it. In fact, Greenspan wen tout of his way to ruin the Bush 1 election because in his words,"The nation cannot afford any more Bushes."

Now, we have his bastard son.


good point colonel, but i feel Bush is doing more the bankruptin your nation, i feel he will destroy it. This war on terrorism could be the downfall on your great nation. My advice, don't let bush win the next election.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join