It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush as Jesus?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

www.drudgereport.com...

A new article in the upcoming GQ magazine will get into detail about Bush's personal religious ferver... and will be accompanied by a full-page illustration depicting Bush as Jesus.

This should inspire some prime mud.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The sad thing is that Bush probably thinks this as well...

Bush runs to Camp David on 9-11, goes on vacation and runs to the west coast during a huge power outage...yea, I'm sure he's anything close to Jesus Christ and the courage he showed.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thats just plain wacky and sick.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is a sign of the apocolypse. So much fakery in this administration while screaming "Lord Lord." I think you all should know by now that I have good reason to hate this man.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Bush as Jesus, oh hell no!

Bush as the anti-christ maybe I'll consider it

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think this might be the sign of the antichrist. You hit on something there. Let's not forget that he's republican.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm not religious, but I do find that offensive on many levels.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Might want to rethink that "anti-christ" bit oh, Colonel:

Hitler and Hillary
www.worldnetdaily.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I agree this is very stupid and sicking. We are one step closer to Armageddon.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
*claps* well done bush, here comes world war 3 *sighs*

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I agree with a lot of you here about it being a sign of the antichrist. I'm not sure if Bush is THE antichrist, but he's becoming one of the many.

I'm sure when the antichrist steps forward and we all see him for who he is, the pieces will fit almost perfectly, and it will make total sense.

There are a few individuals I'm keeping my eye on, and most aren't from the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think bush is more likely to be the anti-christ, some of the stuff the bible says relates to stuff happening now. But i could always be wrong and Bush could be some crazy guy who thinks he is Jesus and wants war.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The anti-christ will not show his face til the height of ww3! That is what prophecy tell us in the bible. Bush might be a puppet for the anti-christ, yet he has not shown his ID. I read in a book, where these people broke a code and discoveres that WW3 will probaly start in 2006, when Iran will be already capable of nuclear warfare

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by hellfireburns]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
ww3 could start 2moz and Bush could show himself to be the anti-christ. Alot of people believe Bush is the anti-christ and i believe them to be right

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The reason I think Bush isn't the antichrist is because he's everything Lucifer isn't. He's dumb, he's a failure at business, his charm with the public is nil imo, he's not very attractive. He's perfect for playing Lucifer's game though, the whole being dumb thing coming into play.

He just doesn't have the antichrist flair imo.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
That picture disturbs me in ways that are beyond my ability to explain. Not because of my religious beliefs either since I do not belong to any organized faith.

I imagine it's not unlike the first eye to eye encounter between man and platypus. Neither fear nor excitement. Left without any clue to what function such a thing would have or where it originated, yet knowing beyond a doubt that something is obviously VERY WRONG!!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Bet that pissed off Jesus pretty bad...

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Bet that pissed of Jesus pretty bad...

LOL

anyone would be pissed if Bush dressed up like them

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Imagine how his father feels then.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
God is gonna be pretty pissed i think, i would be if i was him. God will probably strike Bush will lightenin 2moz for doin that

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join