It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounding like a Demon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Alright......

I know there have been threads about ppl hearin voices in their heads and stuff. And when i was a little boy i even herd a voice everytime I went to sleep on my grandmother's coutch.

But this time was different though, It was REALLY weird.

I just got done talking to my girlfriend and at like 1:30 in the morning i started to drift to sleep. Since I dont have air condicioning in my room, I leave the air conditioning on in the living room, have a fan right next to my open door so it blows the cold air in.

And I was fallin asleep, and all the sudden i hear this.....Growl type roar thing. First thought someone could say was "could have been a animal?" I have no pets, and i swear i NEVER herd anything on this plain that sounded so lol scary. So i Jerked my body up, looked around, and then saw somethin move in the darkness outside of my door. At that time i didnt know if I was seein stuff formed from my own fear, or actually something out there. After i saw somethin in the darkness move 2 times, I went out to investigate, naturally I found nothing.

I dont know if this would make any importance but I live kinda close to a buisy street. But once again it didnt sound like ANYTHING i have ever herd. I tried to rationalize myself many times, thinkin it was a car, or some type of a nightmare or somethin. But after an hour or 2 of contemplating, i have found nothing.

if it makes any importance
I would REALLY appreciate it of any of you could help me out on this. A day or 2 I began writting in a old story I made 2 years ago, and instead of writting about the hero, i began talkin about the evil characters and how the darkness could be considdered better than the light and bla bla bla.

IF any of you guys could help me out with this or simply give ur opinion i would be MUCH appreciated.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It could have been lots of things I suppose, and you are just attaching it to demons. Maybe someone in the cryptoid forum would be of more help, if you think it is some kind of animal. It's really too general for me to make any kind of guess as to what it was, sorry. Did you see it at all, or can you describe it more thoroughly? Thanks.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Honistly no i cant discribe it what so ever, the only evidence i have on it is that I herd a sound i cant discribe and freaked me out for a good while. I say Demon cus I felt negativity when i woke up, and i swear i felt somethin starin at me when i arose from my sleep. And the only being i know that can give a human fear and leave behind a stench of negativity is A demon since such monsters thrive upon fear and negativity of others.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I was watching Unexplained Mysteries and they were talking about a small mountain town that became the testing site for government "radio weapons". Basically the residents of the town were subjected to various radio frequencies, in which some reported to hear a growl or even a continuous droning sound. I suppose this was a HAARP system or something. Maybe you were experiencing the same thing?

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
lol, sounds intresting. Chicago IS quite polluted, but im not too sure radio frequencies is the cause of such, for if that was the case then im sure i would have herd alot more of it, aswell as the rest of chicago. but still, thank you very much for ur input and i will continue to keep that in mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I you sure it wasn't an animal or soemthing?

I remember one time a bird's nest was in the attic, the little buggers chirped all night, scared me to death

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
HAHA!! i am POSITIVE it wasnt an animal, if it was then it had to be some kind of rare Jungle animal. but I live in an appartment on the south side of chicago, my appartment doesnt allow animals, the teenentants I know of, dont have any animals. and its RARE if there is anyone on the south side that walks around with their animal at 1:30 at night ( if ever, ive never seen anyone walk with their pet on the south side). Expically an Exodic animal :S that I doubt u could even get a lisense to have one in a metropolis. An Animal making that noise doesnt add up, cus i would Still have realized what kind of animal it was.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This thread was moved to the cryptology section to see if i could get better answers. I thank those that wrote their opinions to try to help me uncover this.

new topics

top topics

join