It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Israeli agent says Attack on US imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Juval Aviv, head of the New York-based intelligence company Interfor and a special consultant to the U.S. Congress, told Fox News his information is based primarily on intelligence "floating in Europe and the Middle East."

An event is "imminent and around the corner here in the United States," he said. "It could happen as soon as tomorrow, or it could happen in the next few months. Ninety days at the most."

www.worldnetdaily.com...

intelligence "floating in Europe and the Middle East." Just how accurate is that for a source? Do you think that maybe someone is jumping on the promote fear bandwagon or do you think that this guy is legit?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Worldnetdaily.com is run by christian fundamentalists i believe, someone of this board told me that when i sourced them for a thread of mine about Zionists.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I give worldnetdaily the same credence I give prisonplanet

both are just one step less credible than the national enquirer.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
I give worldnetdaily the same credence I give prisonplanet

both are just one step less credible than the national enquirer.

I agree but the article says that this was told to Fox News. BTW I consider Fox News to be in the same category as the above mentioned "press.""

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
I agree but the article says that this was told to Fox News. BTW I consider Fox News to be in the same category as the above mentioned "press.""

If an attack was imminent, your Government would put your whole country on high alert. And your agencies would have picked up on intelligence

[edit on 14-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, but anyone can tell foxnews or cnn or whatever anything they want. Even foxnews does some basic amount of fact checking. Perhaps they decided it wasn't credible.

Let me say that I do agree with one thing in the article you cited - don't be bashful. Trust your gut. If something feels wrong and you avoid something unnecessarily 9 times the 10th time might save your life. Don't live in fear but be aware.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
If an attack was imminent, your Government would put your whole country on high alert. And your agencies would have picked up on intelligence
I wouldnt go that far.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
very unlikely, I used to read worldnetdail at a time, but i realized they were getting ridiculous by the min, everytime they posted a story.. Hmm attack on the usa is unlkikely... we were drawn into a war, where they have america, where they will like them to be ... in a bogged down war... hmm... I don't think, we will see an attack on Iran, neither, or on North Korea... this is just fearmongering... How much wars can we fight at the same time? we do not have enough resources, physically, as well as economically to sustain that fight, no matter how powerful the U.S are.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Isnt it thuoght that russia and other EASTERN european states knwe about the problem of 911?
Didnt currency rapidly change hands ?
Be interesting to watch the stox markets...

Plus if America really did hear warnings of an immenent attack..
what would make you think this time around they'll act on it...
Think they've proven they cant act REASONABLY under pressure.

new topics

top topics

join