It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORTS OF EXPLOSION IN JERUSALEM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
REPORTS ON THE NEWS BOMB BLAST IN JERUSALEM

NO LINKS YET....BUT HAVE A LOOK ON THE NEWS...

JUST BREAKING THIS SECOUND NO DETAILS YET

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything on the news yet but will continue looking...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
sky news is covering it on tv at the moment
latest ....EXPLOSION WREAKS BUS
Multiple injurys

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Fox news and CNN is confirming that it was a bus that was literally ripped apart by an explosion.....story ongoing...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Reprisal attack by Islamic-Jihad perchance?

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Reprisal attack by Islamic-Jihad perchance?

regards
seekerof

I believe it is Islamic-Jihad, its a typical attack and its just like them.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Again..don't look at the obvious...there was a peace discussion supposed to be going on in Isreal today between Isreal and Palistine...and then a bombing?

Well, the peace process there will have a set back as well...

terrorists...Iraqi UN bombing....terrorists....and the US will be the supreme Peace Keeper, and world police force against terrorists...something is really bothersome about this scenerio...

~Oracle

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Gee, for some reason pics like this just don't make me all that sympathetic to the Palestinian people. WOW! That should make me a target, right???

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Gee, for some reason pics like this just don't make me all that sympathetic to the Palestinian people.

Yep, the morons continue to set back the establishment of Palestine, years and years, with each bombing.... Absolute idiocy.... Yet, tomorrow, Abdul who built the bomb, will be griping because the Isrealis bulldozed his house...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am very interested to know what the Israel haters of the board (particularly Skadi and CA) think of this occurence. I'd also like to know their views on the picture that Valhall posted. CPR on a baby folks. That ok with the two of you?

/me waits to hear "they brought it on themselves"

Perhaps you could tell me how the baby (who later died) brought it on himself.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep, the morons continue to set back the establishment of Palestine, years and years, with each bombing.... Absolute idiocy.... Yet, tomorrow, Abdul who built the bomb, will be griping because the Isrealis bulldozed his house...

I wish I had saved the link, but a few months ago I read an article about how Palestinian-Arabs were demonstrating against the PLO after another terrorist attack triggered some Israeli response and put the brakes on the peace talks. It seems that a good portion of the Palestinian-Arabs are tired of the violence and just want their leaders to make peace and let them get on with their lives.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Excellent point Mycroft!

That's quite correct! The every day Palestinians and every day Israelis do not support any part of this conflict and wish the whole stupid thing would go away. Only certain people on these boards believe in culture-wide conspiracies.

XYZ

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Gee, for some reason pics like this just don't make me all that sympathetic to the Palestinian people. WOW! That should make me a target, right???

and this makes israel so innocent right?
here is something you won't see in the CNN, Fox and mainstream media:
www.angelfire.com...
u know nothing about the israeli terrorism that totally ignored

top topics

join