It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Time, Jets & Black Object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi�
I received this by e-mail and wanted to share it with all ATS members. It looks like UFO activity is still happening and has not died down.

FROM: Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
Date: Monday, August 18, 2003 9:28 PM
To: UFO Info
Subject: Missing Time, Jets & Black Object

Hi List

Boy this is getting to be a rather exciting afternoon, I was typing up a report, which will be a long one but I had to stop due to the telephone ringing. I just received today (August 18, 2003) a large report for July 31, 2003 of a Missing Time case from Kelowna, British Columbia. I also had another call from different folks who reported seeing bright neon green lights in a triangular shape hovering in the night sky, and here is the kicker. They lights reported by all parties involved were observed in the area the two women have had 25 minutes of missing time.

Now here is another I just got. A husband and wife sitting in their hot tub in Kelowna watched a very dark craft with a number of lights on it, move very quickly over top the mountains and over Okanogan Lake. One minute after this object passed by, the two witnesses heard two jets flying low over Okanagan Lake.

In-between these calls I, had a call from a lady who was at St. Mary's Lake where all this first was reported from. She said she was at a family's wedding, and at least 30 guests were standing outside as it was to darn hot in the hall. All of them stood watching this beam of white light. Everyone according to this lady said they had no idea what the heck they were looking at. Like all the rest who have reported to me, this event is a strange and complete mystery.

ID

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Several ATS members have reported missing time. Here is a link to one such topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join