It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest galactic federation news!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
here you go
www.paoweb.com...

I dont know wheather it is true or not but read it.I hope the GF is really true cuz we need someone to wipe off the illuminati and greys\reptilians and total disclosure.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sheldon Nidle is associated with NESARA. It is mentioned all over that site. NESARA is a scam. A big one. Ergo, Nidle is a con artist.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Sheldon Nidle is associated with NESARA. It is mentioned all over that site. NESARA is a scam. A big one. Ergo, Nidle is a con artist.

DOH so it means that GF is the fake second comming?If it is true then the revalations is being fulfilled and it means that everything is already written

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
only one word i could really understand the word SELAMAT mean safe or be you safe in my language BAHASA MALAYSIA.
SELAMAT DATANG mean greeting or welcome

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

Originally posted by Crakeur

DOH so it means that GF is the fake second comming?If it is true then the revalations is being fulfilled and it means that everything is already written

not sure what that means but if you do a google on NESARA or seach quatloos for it, you will see that it is a massive scam and it is often associated with aliens arriving to make the world a happy place.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
unholy enterprise says:

only one word i could really understand the word SELAMAT mean safe or be you safe in my language BAHASA MALAYSIA.

I cannot believe you people don't understand the truth!

SELAMAT is TAMALES spelled backwards. It is the clue that proves the Mexicans are involved. Don't you realize that their "illegal aliens" really are shock troops for the greys entering the country to begin the takeover?

And of course "N.E.S.A.R.A." is a scam! It is simply code for "Nuevo Ejercito Segurando America Rapidamente Ahora", or "New Army for Rapid Conquest of America Now".

Living as near to Mexico as I do, and being knowledgeable through several INS agents, I know that, and I thought every one did. Anyone who wants "N.E.S.A.R.A" implemented is really looking for the conquest and subsequent extermination of Americans!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Off_The_Street,

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
SELAMAT is TAMALES spelled backwards. It is the clue that proves the Mexicans are involved. Don't you realize that their "illegal aliens" really are shock troops for the greys entering the country to begin the takeover?

That's hilarious!

Warthog911,

Reposting the site link you referenced:

Sheldan Nidle's Channeling

Originally posted by warthog911
I don't know whether it is true or not but read it. I hope the GF is really true cuz we need someone to wipe off the Illuminati and greys\reptilians and total disclosure.

The only way you are going to have total, open disclosure is if a coup of the US government occurred, which would be a very bad thing to attempt. But the government will experience dramatic changes nonetheless. A number of factors are pointing in that direction.

Regarding the Illuminati, I have doubts as to their very existence, much less their effectiveness in manifesting global domination.

However, regarding the ongoing abduction abuse of the Zetan-aliens, like the Greys, Nordics, Hybrids, and their Reptilian masters, and their subtle subjugation of this planet and its peoples: yes, I agree 100% that they need to be stopped.

I would love to see a benign Galactic Federation like on Classic Star Trek. That would be wonderful.

But in my experience, the sources in the Spirit who promote the idea that a Galactic Federation exists, are deceptive and not trustworthy. In fact, that is one of the "red flags" for determining an unreliable source: because he/she/they promote a mythical Galactic Federation.

Many spirits want adulation from people in the flesh (and authority over them) and often stoop to all kinds of deceptive tricks in order to get it.

Regarding a Spiritual Hierarchy, that has yet to emerge but is in its formative stages. When true Ascended Masters come to the fore, it will be undeniable because their Telekinetic Gifts will be much more powerful than ANY traditional religious figure. The saving grace against the massive Zetan military machine is spirituality, not technology.

Open disclosure is in the works, as is the eventual downfall of The Zetan Empire. The wheels of karma may roll slowly, but they do so steadily and are unstoppable.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I always thought NESARA was:

Nevada
Earthlings
Seeking
Ass
Raiding
Aliens

top topics

join