It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't He Dead Already

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We've all heard the story of Joseph Edward Duncan III. He's the piece of garbage that killed a family, then abducted two children. He ultimately killed one of the 2 children, AFTER sexually abusing him, and continued to sexually abuse the poor young Girl Shasta until she was rescued. Here's a link for more details.

abclocal.go.com...

This piece of garbage was convicted more than once previously of sexually abusing children. Here is my ultimate question - Why don't we just kill him. No bleeding heart BS.

Those who prey on society’s most innocent; killing and destroying their youth in other ways unimaginable must be put down. They do not deserve to live while having destroyed the lives of pre-adolescents. CHILDREN. Kids who never really had the chance to experience life yet. Never went to their first Boy/Girl dance. Never got their "first kiss". Still went to Mommy and Daddy for solice when they felt pain....This man, and all like him are EVIL. There is nothing else to say. I don't believe that trash like this "thing" are able to be rehabilitated. It is now time to admit they are no more than scurrilous animals seeking prey among the innocent.

Society will put down any rabid dog that bites just one time. These rabid dogs have already bitten and killed many times. It is now time to put them down for good.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
He still has to go on trial. If you're suggesting we don't try him by a group of his peers, rather just take him out in the back and shoot him, then you disgrace everything this [U.S] country stands for. He is most likely guilty of all the charges, and that compounded with the fact he's done things like this before will ultimately put him in the death chamber.

Everyone gets their day in court, regardless of whether we like them or not. If you lived somewhere where gang mentality chooses who lives and dies, and not a jury, then you'd probably be a whole lot less inclined to post something like this.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Everyone gets their day in court, regardless of whether we like them or not. If you lived somewhere where gang mentality chooses who lives and dies, and not a jury, then you'd probably be a whole lot less inclined to post something like this.

What's the punchline? You honestly believe that a piece of garbage like this man, a repeat, repeat offender, who systematically tracked, hunted and mercilessly murdered a family, kidnapped 2 children, sexually abused the children repeatedly before killing one of the children with a hammer, should eat up tax dollars with a long drawn out trial? Why? So that we can support him while he cries about his mental illness due to his "hard life".
Yes I say kill him. Kill him now. Or even better, let the community make some money off of this S.O.B. - sell lottery tickets. For every ticket you buy, you get 1 minute alone with this "thing"..........
Your bleeding heart rationalism is what is a disgrace. Period.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Macuser]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm not saying he's innocent, I'm not saying he's guilty. But unless he straight up confessed then he gets a "fair" trial. That's just the way it works. Put yourself in a similar situation--and don't take this too personally, either. You made some mistakes in your past, got busted for them, and you served your time. Then something goes wrong and, since you got busted once for doing the same thing, you're number one on the wanted list whether you did it or not. Wouldn't you want your day in court to try and prove your innocence? What happened to innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

If he's found guilty, I say fry the SOB. No punishment too harsh. But he hasn't been found guilty yet. Whether he should've been released or handled differently is an entirely different argument altogether.

Your bleeding heart rationalism is what is a disgrace. Period.

Your barbaric cry for blood is what is wrong with this world in general. Period.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Your barbaric cry for blood is what is wrong with this world in general. Period.

You're allright! I couldn't disagree with you more though. This man has repeatedly hurt children. CHILDREN. He killed a family with a hammer, then took their babies. I don't like "crying for blood" on a usual basis, in fact I am practiacelly a pacifist, however in this instance I want him dead. I tell you this. If ANYONE ever hurt my kids - I'd take whomever it was out.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hey, I'm all for him getting what he deserves, and I know that no matter what the courts give him it won't be enough. But he still needs to be convicted; until then he's innocent, regardless of his past crimes. I haven't followed the case at all; I don't know hardly any of the circumstances around it. But unless he confessed or they caught him with the proverbial smoking gun he's still innocent. If either of those did happen then the case is closed and he's done. I think that even if they go with an insanity plea he'll still be out of the public eye for the rest of his life. Even though that's not exactly what I'd like to see happen at least we won't have to worry about him anymore.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I haven't followed the case at all; I don't know hardly any of the circumstances around it. But unless he confessed or they caught him with the proverbial smoking gun he's still innocent. If either of those did happen then the case is closed and he's done.

Ahh, but they did catch him with the "smoking gun". He kidnapped 2 children after killing their family. It was a brother and a sister. He sexually assaulted both, then killed the boy. He was caught in a Diner with the little girl. Her name is Shasta. She was alive, and has told the chilling details of what happened. How he killed her family, what he did to her and her brother. He bragged to her about how he used night vision goggles to stalk their family. He would look in the windows at night to learn their habits. It's all over the news. One quote, and I'll supply a link, talks about how Shasta and her little brother were bound and gagged and left outside while he killed their family. The piece of garbage beat their older (13 year old) brother in the head with a hammer. The older brother staggered outside, bleeding profusely from the head, where he collapsed and died in front of them.
KILL THIS MAN NOW!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hey, if that's the case--and don't take that as I'm doubting you at all--then it should be a short trial and there shouldn't be any worries about him getting off easy. I'd bet that as long as he serves any reasonable jail time, he'll end up getting his, whether it's via the state or from some lifer who would die for 5 minutes with his daughter. And if he's acquitted, then most likely his life will be a living hell, if someone doesn't take matters into their own hands. About the only chance he'd have is going insanity, but given the repeat offense I doubt he'd be able to pull it off. Just my opinion though, as an armchair legal advisor

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If he were truly tried by a jury of his peers, there'd be 12 perverts sitting there hanging on every word enjoying the whole thing. There is no such thing as a truly fair trial, at least in the U.S. If you're poor, you get the bottom of the barrel in representation/defense. If you're rich you can buy the best talent out there. The judges can impose their own will and beliefs on the sentencing and rule by their own bias. So much for a fair trial.

However... The guy has to go to court because that's the way it runs here. Hopefully -this- judge won't let him out on a few thousand dollars bail or anything else stupid. If he'd been handled properly in the first place, these people would still be alive.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You have to work hard and avoid those feelings we all have. You think you're alone in the way you feel? I want to but we have to work hard and try and be civil. Some how, some way, be civil or the vioence will never end.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
While I won't post anything more than one comment about men[?] like this [as, my mouth is bad enough in the non-crime boards], which is - t'were ever my daughter, man best pray to his god that the law get him before a crazed biker dad.

Want to implore anyone that is outraged by dudes like this to go online to your nearest big city police dept, or your state police dept site[s]. There, you can find your state/city child moestor pages. On these pages are the name and address of registered sex offendors.
You may be shocked .......... very shocked.

I did my city, 2 in under 1/2 mile, 2 more in under 1 mile. I live in a nice community, with board of directors and all the hoopla, it's not like they all live in a van down by the river.

You may have one living next door to you. Yes, you with the BMW's and LandRovers in the drive of your 5 bedroom split level new development house; you the Christian with all the faith & trust in god; you the cop, even, may not know who 'really' lives near you. No one is immune - they get out of prison, they will live somewhere -- even next to you ......... with your 10 year old kids in the back yard pool.

Nervous parent yet? Yer a fool if not.

3rd Eye Open,

Misfit

top topics

join