It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fan is full blast... here comes the sh#t!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I definitely agree with the strategic reasoning behind the whole Iraq mess. I'm not sure if even another 9/11 type event would galvanize the American people enough to hit Saudi Arabia.
People are beginning to question the duration of deployment and whatnot. They may need to wait a while before the next move.
Very astute in your reasoning with OPEC and the Dollar vs. Euro. I have been watching this for quite a while and have had some sneaking suspicions but you summed it up quite well.
My guess is:
There will be an act to weaken the Euro before there is ANY direct action against Saudi Arabia (By the US).
We shall see...

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
This is what happens when you have an inept lying snot kid as a president. Hell, he couldn't manage a grocery list but he wants to prosecute a war? Now, the sh*t is really gonna hit the fan with extra helpings of reality. The reality that you can't conduct foreign policy like you're in some wild west movie.

No, we get attacked when inept, moronic acting playboys are allowed to run the show and make us look like weak, easy targets that will do nothing unless we need to muddy the media waters, in which case we'll only blow up a couple tents and a few camels (not to mention an aspirin factory). This leads the enemy to think we are ripe for attack. After all, the perceived enemy was Christians within the nation, not Islamic militants without!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
People are beginning to question the duration of deployment and whatnot. Posted by Fry2

I would agree 100%.

That is why another attack is in the wings... another attack would increase nationalistic feelings nationwide, it would increase anger and resentment against the Arab world in general, and would increase support for the military to remain and take out whatever countries the president pointed them at.

It would also make passage of the Patriot II act assured.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by Seekerof
Saudi Arabia is a great ally in the 'War on Terror.'
Any "false" reports to the contrary are now "classified."
Please hit your "back" button on your browser, and then format your hard drive.

Thank you for your cooperation.

regards
seekerof

ARE YOU TRIPPING????? Saudi Arabia is the worst muckracker!! Their school textbooks are filled with praise for suicide bombers and anti-American propaganda. Their leaders bankroll terrorist activities all over the globe while they smile and tell us what great friends they are. REMEMBER THAT IT IS ONLY A SIN TO LIE TO A FELLOW MUSLIM, NOT AN INFIDEL.

Chill groin, please.

It was said and meant with an abundance of sarcasm.
Perhaps I should have "stated" that but I figured others would see it that way also....my apologizes if I offended you by expressing my sarcasm in such a way.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ugh

It would also make passage of the Patriot II act assured.

How is your ammo stockpile coming along?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Originally posted by Colonel
Nice dodge but the last admin was NEVER like this. This is the worst its been since the Depression.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Colonel]

You know Colonel....

1) remove them coca-cola bottomed glass that you have so eloquently placed on your face...
2) Al-Qaida has as much to do with the blackout then Clinton had to do with the economic prosperities of the ninties...
3) Leave it to Clinton to sell/give ICBM technologies, etc to the next great threat to US national security....
4) Leave it to Clinton to shred the 2nd amendment and help bring in the Patriot Act.....5) WTH does all this spewing you have done in this thread got to do with "Saudis in Iraq preparing for Holy War?"
6) What have you done for your country lately?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Seekerof]

Colonel,

If you think the Clinton Administration had anything to do with the Patriot Act then you need to lay down the crack pipe and back away. That was the G.W. Bush team behind that. On October
26, 2001, President Bush signed the USA Patriot Act (USAPA) into law.

www.eff.org...

An Indendent,

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Hyperspace]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ahhh yes, Hyperspace.....perhaps I should.....

Thank you for your objective comment.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If you look a bit more carefully you would see the beginning of that sentence.... look again.

4) Leave it to Clinton to shred the 2nd amendment and help bring in the Patriot Act.....

Just look at the part before the word "and". THAT is exactly how the domocrats play into this whole game. The second amendment is going down the tubes at the same time as the rest of our rights are. Can you possibly call this all a coincidence? Are you comfortable with the idea of the only people having arms in America are Government employees?

I would like to know.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This does look like it could get ugly.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
If you look a bit more carefully you would see the beginning of that sentence.... look again.

4) Leave it to Clinton to shred the 2nd amendment and help bring in the Patriot Act.....

Just look at the part before the word "and". THAT is exactly how the domocrats play into this whole game. The second amendment is going down the tubes at the same time as the rest of our rights are. Can you possibly call this all a coincidence? Are you comfortable with the idea of the only people having arms in America are Government employees?

I would like to know.

As an Independent, I believe both sides (Demos & Repubs) stink! They are both destroying the U.S. Constitution. They are both betraying the principals of the founding fathers...in essence, they are partners in crime.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Then we have no argument. I think seekerof was saying pretty much the same. I have no faith in this pseudo two party system we have going on and I don't think anyone with half a brain really falls for it. Once again it all comes down to who has the money. Not me

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Then we have no argument. I think seekerof was saying pretty much the same. I have no faith in this pseudo two party system we have going on and I don't think anyone with half a brain really falls for it. Once again it all comes down to who has the money. Not me

I agree.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've never shared anything with Fry2 about his destitution, Hyperspace.

How did you get to know his bank account details?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dragon, you amaze me!

Thats a very good analysis of part of the sit, and things to come. And, it backs a point I have made before: France and Germany's opposition to the war was as righteous and philanthropic as Bush's reasons for this war. Europe is attempting to regain its former colonial power base. Were trying to hold on to ours. And the Saudis willingly play both sides.

The weakening of the Euro..perhaps.this relates to the HAARP/heatwave issue. The massive heatwave and dryness in Europe will have economic consequences in the future. Wildfires over France, the deathtoll, plus the future problems with water and power.....its not impossible.Perhaps since this massive heatwave hit, the winter will be opposite: massive storms, terrible winds, destruction of crops, floods, ect.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The more I read about the actions of the Bush/Ashcroft regime, the more I wonder how much of the "war" in Iraq is what it seems. Obviously, our motives for going to war in the first place were unfounded and based in greed. I was reading Ashcroft's statement the day of the U.N. attack in Iraq. The first 2 paragraphs were to the people over there who were killed by the bombing. The rest of the statement, www.lifeandliberty.gov...
is an obvious attempt to further brainwash the U.S. into accepting his Patriot Act and to stop us from passing initiatives within our states and counties to counter or block it's use. The words Sept.11 and Patriot Act are repeated at least once in almost every single paragraph. Not to mention
"...The Patriot Act opened opportunities for information sharing. To abandon this tool would disconnect the dots, risk American lives and liberty, and reject September 11th�s lessons."

is repeated (with minor word/phrase changes) at the end of multiple sentences. I, also find it rather convenient that Ashcroft was kicking off his Patriot Act campaign right around the time that a key U.N. member was killed. Hmmm, I wonder if maybe people in other countries will begin to see how "good and honest" Bush is, and how "evil and determined" the Iraq/Al-Queda loyalists are now. Maybe we will gain more support for the atrocities our government has been stuggling so hard to justify. I have not seen anything to suggest to me that the president and his puppetmasters abide by any type of moral or ethical code that would stop them from killing or destroying anyone/anything that would serve as a benefit to their agenda. In fact, Ashcroft sees the bombing at the U.N. as some sort divine message that the USA is to lead the WORLD towards liberty?!?

"Providence, which has bestowedon America the responsibility to lead the world in liberty, has also handed America a great trust: to provide the security that ensures liberty." Ashcroft -8/19/03
No thanks, I think I'll take my chances if this is the only option available. I may be a crazy, overzealous conspiracy theorist, but then again I may not be. I hope I'm wrong! I guess all this makes me a traitor, please don't turn me in!!

There is...only a single categorical imperative and it is this: Act only on that maxim through which you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law. -Kant

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace

I would like to know.

As an Independent, I believe both sides (Demos & Repubs) stink! They are both destroying the U.S. Constitution. They are both betraying the principals of the founding fathers...in essence, they are partners in crime.

Oh, my! A wide awake television watcher that sees through the BS. I im agine its harder to play the political game when you can see through the matrix and realize that both parties of the two-party political scene is owned by the same entity.

The interesting thing is that our enemies can allow the militants to flow over into Iraq and enjoy the bloodflow saying, "Hey, don't look at us! You control one side of the border, too!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join