It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fan is full blast... here comes the sh#t!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Saudis in Iraq 'preparing for a holy war'
By Mark Huband in London
Published: August 18 2003 19:45 | Last Updated: August 18 2003 19:45

Increasing numbers of Saudi Arabian Islamists are crossing the border into Iraq in preparation for a jihad, or holy war, against US and UK forces, security and Islamist sources have warned. A senior western counter-terrorism official on Monday said the presence of foreign fighters in Iraq was "extremely worrying".

A statement purportedly from al-Qaeda was broadcast on Monday by the Arab satellite television channel al-Arabiya. It claimed the al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the leader of the Afghanistan's ousted Taliban regime Mullah Mohammed Omar were still alive. But it also asserted that recent attacks on US forces in Iraq were the work of jihadis.

This won't be good. I think many of us here suspected this result of the U.S. action in Iraq. It's going to get ugly, perhaps more ugly than S.E. Asia in the '70's.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The end is near! We all gonna dieeeee!

I wonder what Bush's response to this will be...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
The end is near! We all gonna dieeeee!

I wonder what Bush's response to this will be...

Bush will want another war and he will probably get UN backing seeings the attack was on a UN building. He will blame the saudis and we will all go to war.

*sighs* he comes another war

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
as the fat guy with the funny voice in independence day said right before he got cooked....."oh crap!"

this is turning into a cluster "starts with F and ends with K and its NOT firetruck"!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
It claimed the al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the leader of the Afghanistan's ousted Taliban regime Mullah Mohammed Omar were still alive.

I thought we captured Mullah Mohammed Omar. Wasn't he that big, fat ugly guy?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Bush reminds me of a of phenomenaly stupider Slim Pickens riding the nuke...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is what happens when you have an inept lying snot kid as a president. Hell, he couldn't manage a grocery list but he wants to prosecute a war? Now, the sh*t is really gonna hit the fan with extra helpings of reality. The reality that you can't conduct foreign policy like you're in some wild west movie.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
well the goverment can kiss my ringer if they think i am going to fight in any bull**** war for them!!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Look, people, the truth is, amd mark my words, all of this will continue while Bush is in office. More unemployment of 3 million plus Americans, more jobs going overseas, more bankrupticies of companies, more wars in the ME, more hatred of America, more calamities like the black outs, and more misery for this country.

Its just a fact. It will continue and if you vote for this guy again, repugnants, you will deserve it.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Do you realize you've just described the past 40 years?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nice dodge but the last admin was NEVER like this. This is the worst its been since the Depression.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i've been told slim pickens is a distant realative of mine...

;/

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia is a great ally in the 'War on Terror.'
Any "false" reports to the contrary are now "classified."
Please hit your "back" button on your browser, and then format your hard drive.

Thank you for your cooperation.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Nice dodge but the last admin was NEVER like this. This is the worst its been since the Depression.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Colonel]

You know Colonel....

1) remove them coca-cola bottomed glass that you have so eloquently placed on your face...
2) Al-Qaida has as much to do with the blackout then Clinton had to do with the economic prosperities of the ninties...
3) Leave it to Clinton to sell/give ICBM technologies, etc to the next great threat to US national security....
4) Leave it to Clinton to shred the 2nd amendment and help bring in the Patriot Act.....
5) WTH does all this spewing you have done in this thread got to do with "Saudis in Iraq preparing for Holy War?"
6) What have you done for your country lately?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I keep telling people, if we were gonna invade or use force against any country in the name of terror and freedom, it would be Saudi Arabia and Israel. But lets talk about Saudi.

When I was there, it was full of anti American muslim kooks running around and actually trying to convert US troops while scoping out our bases. We gave Saudis full tours of our sites and practically the colonels were licking greasy smelly saudi boot.

Saudi has money. BIG money. These bastards are INSANELY rich. Hence, thier Bush family buddies.

Bin Laden was a Saudi, and the alleged hijackers were Saudis. We continue to smooze and suck Saudi ass for dibs on thier poil, all the while, they befriend the Illuminati, stab us in the back with one hand while stoking us with another.

Saudis will cross the border and take thier fat bankrolls to assist more guerilla warfare against the soldiers. Hell, it wouldnt surprise me if someone over here was shakin hands with the Al Sauds and asking them to stir some nuts up. Who knows?

regardless, conspiracy or no, the fact that the Saudis run amok unfettered and above punishment shows the utter failure of our govornment in choosing what middle eastern #hole to invade. WE HIT THE WRONG DICTATORSHIP, GUYS.

If we were to have gone to war with Saudi, I would have re enlisted simply for the finality and closure of it. I still owe the Saudis ALOT, and I like repaying my...debts
. Like, maybe, carpet boming Riyahd comes to mind...............

But no, the Saudis are our hommies. They give us cheap oil so Bush can get rich, oil companies can jack around with prices, and nothign really will be solved.

The # has been hitting the fan for quite sometime.

And to add to Seekers great slam of Clinton, let us not forget he sent us to Bosnia to impress his NATO hommies, and his policies in the military helped to create our confused and utterly demoralized military.

I damn Clinton to the same hell I damn Bush.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Countries have allies.

Pawn Wolfowitz kind of summed up the Iraq position on its own occupation, below.

That was great inadvertent irony.

Unlike Bush's complete idiocy, with "Bring 'em on".

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
"Harry Truman owned a Tractor Dealership and he ended up dropping an atomic bomb"

what is Bush really capable of?

We shall see I suppose.

Chris

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This all seems about as likely as pigs flying; but I can certainly see why the Saudi ruling class would want all "jihadis' to leave -wherever they were headed. The Saudi monarchy is litle loved by militant Muslims. They're probably issuing them with road maps and sandwiches for the journey.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Saudi Arabia is a great ally in the 'War on Terror.'
Any "false" reports to the contrary are now "classified."
Please hit your "back" button on your browser, and then format your hard drive.

Thank you for your cooperation.

regards
seekerof

ARE YOU TRIPPING????? Saudi Arabia is the worst muckracker!! Their school textbooks are filled with praise for suicide bombers and anti-American propaganda. Their leaders bankroll terrorist activities all over the globe while they smile and tell us what great friends they are. REMEMBER THAT IT IS ONLY A SIN TO LIE TO A FELLOW MUSLIM, NOT AN INFIDEL.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ever since I started the "Likely Direction this thing is going" Thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have been preaching long and loud that OPEC is the main enemy that we are fighting against. You are welcome to read the attached thread to find my reasons for this statement, but suffice to say, that these are becoming more and more public every day.

In a nutshell, the bulk of OPEC, which was controlled the majority of the worlds oil economy for over 60 years, has been very interested in changing the oil standard currency from the US dollar to the Euro. This of course would completely deprive the US dollar of a hard asset backing, and would soon precipitate a vast economic collapse. Because Iraq was the most vocal on this subject, and was interested in forcing a vote on it in OPEC, Iraq was the first to be taken out.

Currently, we are still in Iraq, not as a reconstruction force, or even as an occupation force: We are there because we need Iraq as a forward deployment base, as we still have unfinished business with the rest of OPEC on the subject.

Although we have rattled our saber at Syria and Iran (both of whom have very influential votes in OPEC, and both of whom completely supported the vote on the currency conversion), Saudi Arabia is the big dog in the pack, and although they have not been so forward with thier support, it is there.

Saudi Arabia has the financial influence to cause very severe damage to the US, and has enough influence within OPEC to make such a vote successful against the US.

Because of these things, Saudi Arabia is considered a Clear and Present Danger, and contingency plans have already been drafted and put into place.

My prediction: we will have yet another 911 style mass casualty attack somewhere in the US, with very heavy loss of civilian life. The source of the attack will (of course!) be tracked to Saudi Arabia (it almost was in 911, when there was much made of the fact that most of the hijackers were Saudis), and will give us justification to walk across the border and invade Saudi...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join