It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England: 14 year old charged with 7 rapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What happened to help "create" this 14 year old alleged rapist?

Linky

Excerpt:

"A BOY of 14 was yesterday charged by police with seven rapes carried out against four young girls.

The alleged victims - a seven-year-old, two aged eight and a 10-year-old - were said to have been assaulted in a park.

It was claimed the girls were attacked shortly after being lured away from swings where they had been playing together. "

What is going through the mind of a fourteen year old who chooses these actions? Perhaps more importantly...what can we do to prevent it from happening again?

BBC linky to same case

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

What is going through the mind of a fourteen year old who chooses these actions?

The same thing going through any other rapist? Except his measure of right and wrong is probably less developed, as well as sexual knowledge.

14, IMO, is old enough to start feeling urges. It may be early, but it is definitely possible (after all, a girl did give birth at 5). There have been problems with some people of having over-zealous libidos, and is a serious problem for many - some end up turning to castration. It could even be just a serious mistreatment of intelligence by adults in his life.

He's old enough to start feeling, for lack of a better word, horny. It's very hard to get sexual release at the age of 14. Odds are he understands rape is wrong, but I doubt he can understand the severe psychological pain it causes. My only hope is that the girls are too young to understand the pain as well.

We'll have to wait for more to develop, but don't forget there's probably a certain level of "I could" in this. Rape is a power crime, and a 14 year old male is a sure-win over girls aged seven, eight, and ten.

join