It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be interviewing Nick Cook soon. Any Questions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, as some of you may remember I was inquiring about requirements for conducting an interview for ATS. I finally got a response back from my friend, and he agreed to the interview.

So, I will be interviewing Nick Cook, author of The Hunt For Zero Point (which, by the way, is a fascinating read), and reporter for Jane's Defence Weekly.

The interview will take place within the next couple of weeks, via phone, and I'll do my best to get a decent recording so that I can have the audio in addition to the transcript.

I'm going to open the floor now to suggestions for questions you'd like to see asked in the interview. Of course, not every question will be asked, but I'd like some input on what you'd like to see.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I read the book and found it interesting - I am a fan of his work and regard him highly - that said I have some questions...

1. One can assume by reading the book that Nick's quest is not over concerning the history and possible application of gravity manipulation, I would therefore like to know what if anything he has uncovered reguarding "anti-gravity" since he wrote the book.

1a. Can any follow-ups books or sequels be expected?

2. I would be interested to know how much of "The Hunt..." is factual and how much he took creative license with.

3. In what ways if any has his book "The Hunt for Zero Point" affected the way he interacts with aerospace and military representatives?

Specifically, has he lost any credibility by those who either believe he tried to "out" a secret technology OR by those who simply believe that "anti-gravity" is bad science and not appropriate for one in his position to discuss?

4. I wonder also whether Nick has been contacted by military or aerospace industry insiders who wanted to divulge things they have seen, heard or read concerning anti-gravity and/or other advanced technology?

5. What if anything has his colleague Bill Sweetman, author of "Aurora" had to say about "The Hunt"?

6. Having worked with Janes and being privvy to industry insider rumors and gossip, what kinds of black project aircraft does he believe are currently operational or near operational? (Bombers, recon, EW, fighters/attack, space planes, hypersonics or near hypersonic)

7. In Nick's opinion does the US have operational anti-gravity vehicles? Do any other countries or organizations?

8. Has Nick ever seen any orbs, saucers or triangles with his own eyes?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If anti-gravity is a viable technology and if the US government has such technology, why isn't it used openly and, especially, why would we be using quarter-century-old rattle-trap space shuttles to get into space?

[edit on 2005/7/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Great Questions, all, keep 'em coming.

I'm surprised more people haven't responded, considering how often his book gets cited on the forums here.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I've honestly never read the book, I'm going to grab a copy here soon, and then hopefully I'll have some to ask too.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Woah, ATS is interviewing some interesting people these days. Guess I'll just have to get a copy of the book and read it.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Since it turns out the interview will not be until sometime in early August, I am completely re-reading "The Hunt For Zero Point".

My God... I had forgotten how in-depth this book is.

For those unfamiliar with it, I cannot recommend any book more for the common ATSer... In a nutshell, the book is a ten-year quest by Nick Cook to track down what happened to (and what came of) the various research projects into anti-gravity and zero-point energy. He encounters and interviews a ton of people from nearly every defense-contractor out there, and leading-edge science such as that by Puthoff. Along the way he finds out quite an alarming amount of information regarding black defense projects. This is quite possibly one of the most spell-binding non-fiction books I've ever read.

Please, buy it. Read it. Then suddenly your outlook on the "real" conspiracies will take a much more educated and mature approach.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have not read any of his work.... yet.

Would you mind asking him if he is familiar with or has ever heard of a plasma ray that can induce antigravity?

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Would you mind asking him if he is familiar with or has ever heard of a plasma ray that can induce antigravity?

Thank you.

As a matter of fact, a number of such things have been mentioned in the book, but if you had a specific example, I could ask for you. Definitely pick up a copy, as an antigravity ray is almost blase' after some of the stuff he found.

Check out "The Hutchison Effect", in Google or some such to find out about one of these things that, before panels of officials, was able to shred a bar of extremely strong alloy and quite literally transmute the other end into lead. The same device caused an antique plow made of iron to fly across the room and embed itself in a wall.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Awesome! The book and documentary are fascinating. I wondered if he ever felt threatened or nervous about his personal safety whilst researching the book. Were there any subtle warnings not to pursue certain avenues or any red herrings designed to lead him astray?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yes I'm quite familiar with John Hutchison, I actually had the honor to speak with him on the phone for about half an hour a few years back. I was interested in the raid he experienced on his apartment.

As for a specific example, the device I am asking about it is a hand held unit resembling a timing light/gun like that used on automobiles and is powered by 220V.

This device/gun when powered and aimed at an object is capable of lifting the object in it's field. A handheld unit can lift trash can size objects under 100 lbs.

Originally posted by thelibra

Originally posted by Lanotom

Thank you.

As a matter of fact, a number of such things have been mentioned in the book, but if you had a specific example, I could ask for you. Definitely pick up a copy, as an antigravity ray is almost blase' after some of the stuff he found.

Check out "The Hutchison Effect", in Google or some such to find out about one of these things that, before panels of officials, was able to shred a bar of extremely strong alloy and quite literally transmute the other end into lead. The same device caused an antique plow made of iron to fly across the room and embed itself in a wall.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I've read the book many times and find it fascinating each time. Can you ask him if he's kept in contact with 'Dan Markus' and if so, do they still think Plodkletnov was for real?

Also, does he think that there have been any major developments in the years since the book? Or...does he feel that we are closer to a known manufacturer admitting they have working prototypes?

Cheers

R

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In my opinion for ANY energy source to be discovered and used its got to be Profitable

My Question

If Zero Point Energy is Discovered how would it be used and how would it be made profitable for the Provider

top topics

join